MAC Candy Yum-Yum

4.5

Candy, rainbows and Unicorns

Amazing hot pink. Lasts for so long and is creamy so it is great when my lips are a little dry. I wear with a smoky eye, which goes great with hot pink lips. I only wish MAC weren't so expensive here in Australia.

on 7/14/2014 5:55:00 PM

This lipstick is so wrong.. that it's right! I love it. It's a bright shock of pink that will draw attention to your lips and it's is perfect for summer.

It's a matte shade so it's a bit dry but this lipstick has staying power, it can leave a stain on your lips which I look at as a plus. It's one of my summer favourites now! It works well with my fair skin but I think this shade would compliment all kinds of skin tones and shades! I would recommend it and definitely buy again!

on 7/10/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Out of the tube, I was scared of this color. I'm usually a nude lipstick kind of girl but I definitely did a 180 on this. I didn't expect that I would be bold enough to wear this outside. This is a fun color to have and I have been wearing this one for almost everyday since I got it. This is a perfect way to bring out the sun in your face, especially during summer. *Just be prepared to get lots of inquiring/curious looks when you wear this.

Check out my review of MAC Candy Yum Yum here: http://www.jellobeans.com/2014/04/review-mac-candy-yum-yum-matte-lipstick.html

on 7/4/2014 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my first MAC lipstick and i completely fell in love with the barbie pink colour. My first matte colour and i'm impressed, it is kind of drying but with a lip scrub and some lip balm applied on before its perfect. If in doubt about buying it don't be! Buy it you will be pleasantly surprised

on 6/21/2014 7:05:00 PM

This is a bright, neon pink. I decided to buy it because it looked great on others and I've read so many people rave about it. I would recommend exfoliating and wearing lip balm/moisturizer under this.
I really wanted to like it but it looked horrible on my yellow-undertone NC25 complexion. I looked like a clown. Definitely would not repurchase : /

on 6/8/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! It is really pretty. Looks amazing on EVERYONE. I am not so crazy about the formula. Definitely need lip balm if you have dry lips like myself.

on 6/6/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an intense neon pink. Just like other MAC lippies, applies like a dream, long lasting and color payoff is great. Just a tad too bright for me. I prefer Pink Nouveau in regards to a bold pink for fair gals.

on 6/6/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I look like Nicki Minaj with this lipstick! Lol! It's a beautiful lipstick but it's just not for me, it's a little to bright for my taste, I guess I could make it work if I was going to a club, but not to go to work or school or anything day time really. Ugh. Sucks cause I really wanted to love it. :/

I think the formula of this has been changed from a year ago to when I first purchased this lipstick until now its creamier and wears better than before its not as patchy anymore either so ill repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Candy Yum Yum is a beautiful summer color. I never understand why people say that Saint Germain is a Barbie pink because Candy Yum Yum is what I think about when I think Barbie. It's a fun girly color and if you love bright colors, then you need this in your collection.

I will not be repurchasing only because I don't see myself wearing it at any other point of the year. I live in Chicago, so the only spring/summer months we have is May (sometimes), June, July, and half of August.

Popular Lipsticks