MAC Candy Yum-Yum

4.5

Candy, rainbows and Unicorns

on 7/10/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Out of the tube, I was scared of this color. I'm usually a nude lipstick kind of girl but I definitely did a 180 on this. I didn't expect that I would be bold enough to wear this outside. This is a fun color to have and I have been wearing this one for almost everyday since I got it. This is a perfect way to bring out the sun in your face, especially during summer. *Just be prepared to get lots of inquiring/curious looks when you wear this.

Check out my review of MAC Candy Yum Yum here: http://www.jellobeans.com/2014/04/review-mac-candy-yum-yum-matte-lipstick.html

on 7/4/2014 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my first MAC lipstick and i completely fell in love with the barbie pink colour. My first matte colour and i'm impressed, it is kind of drying but with a lip scrub and some lip balm applied on before its perfect. If in doubt about buying it don't be! Buy it you will be pleasantly surprised

on 6/21/2014 7:05:00 PM

This is a bright, neon pink. I decided to buy it because it looked great on others and I've read so many people rave about it. I would recommend exfoliating and wearing lip balm/moisturizer under this.
I really wanted to like it but it looked horrible on my yellow-undertone NC25 complexion. I looked like a clown. Definitely would not repurchase : /

on 6/8/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! It is really pretty. Looks amazing on EVERYONE. I am not so crazy about the formula. Definitely need lip balm if you have dry lips like myself.

on 6/6/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an intense neon pink. Just like other MAC lippies, applies like a dream, long lasting and color payoff is great. Just a tad too bright for me. I prefer Pink Nouveau in regards to a bold pink for fair gals.

on 6/6/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I look like Nicki Minaj with this lipstick! Lol! It's a beautiful lipstick but it's just not for me, it's a little to bright for my taste, I guess I could make it work if I was going to a club, but not to go to work or school or anything day time really. Ugh. Sucks cause I really wanted to love it. :/

I think the formula of this has been changed from a year ago to when I first purchased this lipstick until now its creamier and wears better than before its not as patchy anymore either so ill repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Candy Yum Yum is a beautiful summer color. I never understand why people say that Saint Germain is a Barbie pink because Candy Yum Yum is what I think about when I think Barbie. It's a fun girly color and if you love bright colors, then you need this in your collection.

I will not be repurchasing only because I don't see myself wearing it at any other point of the year. I live in Chicago, so the only spring/summer months we have is May (sometimes), June, July, and half of August.

Very bright neon pink. You have to be daring to wear this! The matte can look drying if you are not careful but a gloss over top can fix that. Also you are going to want to have really white teeth otherwise this shade can bring out yellow. Overall I love this lipstick and I'm going to keep it in my purse this summer!

on 4/18/2014 6:06:00 AM

I honestly don't have the guts to wear this!! :( I made my mom buy this as a gift because of the rave and great reviews, but it made my skin AND teeth look yellow! It clashes with everything and besides that, it's too damn loud. I can't get out of the house without being too self conscious about this color on my lips. I can't even think of a situation when I will gladly wear this. A festival maybe. I just keep it for sentimental reasons and maybe a time will come when I will have the courage to wear this out.

EDIT: I wore this out to school today, and I take everything back. LOL! This is so so beautiful and I don't know what my problem was when I wrote that review but it is the perfect FUN pink! It's sooo beautiful in daytime, and I think the lighting in my house messes everything about this treasure. Yes, it's drying after a few hours of wear but the color makes up for it. Confidence is key when wearing this lipstick but it's worth it! <3

Popular Lipsticks