Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

2.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Worst blush! Absolutely no color! I'm mad I spent the few bucks for it!

In desperate need of a new blush, I purchased this product on the whim.
This blush was actually very good! The product was not super pigmented, so for a person with fair, light, or even light medium skin, I recommend this blush. People who have skin on the darker side will probably not be able to wear this blush, due to the fact that it is not pigmented enough. Even on very light skin, it was still only slightly pigmented. This was a plus for me though, because I like my blushes natural-looking, and decently pigmented. I think this blush is actually very great if that's what your looking for. If you want more color, go for the darkest shade they have. I love the Fit Me line, because they keep it natural and not cakey looking.
The pricing is cheap, around $5.00 at my local drugstore, so if you're in need of a good blush it's definetley worth a try. I'd say this works best on light skin, due to the light pigmentation. All in all, I really do like this product and I can see myself buying this again in the future.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This product dissapointed me so much... I thought the color looked natural and beautiful when I first saw it in the packaging at the store, and was excited to try it out! Ohhh boy... The brush it comes with is ridiculous, I threw it in the trash and used my EcoTools blush brush (which I love and blends any product). I cannot describe how much I had to swirl the brush over the pressed powder and apply for it to show up! And it still was almost unnoticeable on my cheeks! I had to reapply a lot and when it did, it lasted very little throughout the day (approximately 3hrs). To better describe this crap it's just a piece of colorless chalky pressed unpigmented piece of dust. Amen.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this blush. It's my first blush ever and I didn't want one that looked strong. Just 2-3 swipes and it's all good. I suppose others would like something very pigmented, but not me. I don't mind the brush either. It's very small and flexible on my cheeks. Until I think I want something stronger, I'll be using this. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pros
- cheap
Cons
- no color payoff
- sparkles..really?
- brush is cheap

I really do love this blush. Why all the negative reviews??? The Fit Me blush is VERY pigmented and looks good with all skin types, especially this color. Medium Pink is so nice and flirty. You can take just a bit for a natural pop of color and also build it up for more definition. A cute girly natural pink color.

I am very pale, and this blush did not show up on me at all. I tried using my fingers, my professional powder and blush brushes, but nothing worked. I have blush that came in a Christmas gift set from Walmart that works better than this blush. There is no pigmentation at all.

I am a very pale lady and this did not show up on me at all. I threw it away. The brush is ridiculous too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I saw this in the store i liked it and decided to buy it, but I didnt like it at all.... it was very expensive, and it made me break out. (i have to say though this was 2 years ago, didnt use it again so idk how my skin would react now!) but i didnt like how aggressive it was on my skin.The color was nice, and the texture was very good too.
I didnt like the packaging... it broke after 1 month.. so nope I wouldnt buy this because it made me break out and the packaging quality wasnt good.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I'm so shocked at the negative reviews this product has received. I bought it last night and had my first wear today and i loved it!! It was a beautiful girly pink and lasted all day. I have to say though i am extremely white so the colour probably shows on my much easier than on others. I'm really impressed with it! I bought it on special at about $8ish which i'm really happy with- with normal Australian prices i would consider it a bit expensive. Again, surprised by the reviews, i would recommend it and i think it's gorgeous!