Boots No 7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tribehenin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide.

on 8/25/2012 5:10:00 PM

Love this stuff. It gets my skin very clean without stripping it, it's relaxing to use, the smell is wonderful, and it's so affordable that I can use it twice a day without feeling like I'm being terribly wasteful. The pump dispenser works perfectly and the bottle looks lovely sitting out by the sink. I've only been using it for about a week so it's still too early to really judge, but my skin looks and feels fantastic so far. As others have mentioned, the muslin cloth that comes with the cleanser is pretty useless, so I just use one of my regular terry washcloths. I'd been seriously thinking about spending the money to have Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser shipped to me in the US, but I'm totally satisfied with this cleanser. I think I've found my perfect daily cleanser!

on 7/23/2012 10:07:00 AM

i actually rate this more then the liz earle cleanse and polish. i find this is more creamy and therefore i'm more able to work it into the skin and provide a much better cleanser. the liz earle is i find to be a lot more of a stiffer cream. having used both now i would definately repurchase this version used in conjuction with a decent muslin cloth i believe this product is brilliant the muslin cloth which comes with this is slightly inferior quality to the ones which come with liz earle but you can purchase these cloths separately from ebay or other retailers, also i believe it to be at a brilliant price point and i will definately stock up when i get more boots vouchers, also i love the fact that you can tell exactly how much you have left in this, as the little indicator moves further and further up, whereas with liz earle it was extremely difficult to tell only did i relise when my pump stopped pumping product out. anyway i love this product leaves no oily residue just leaves my skin feeling nice and plump and would recommend this to everyone!

on 6/7/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have dry skin that rarely breaks out. I usually use cold cream but was starting to get irritated with the residual oil left on my skin, especially in the morning under makeup. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup, so I can't speak to the Boots Hot Cloth Cleanser's ability to dissolve eye kohl or mascara, but it nicely dissolves foundation and cream eye shadow. I was mostly searching for something that would have enough moisture for my skin but could also be used with my Clarisonic brush. I do really think this provides enough moisture to compete with my Ponds Cold Cream BUT it dissolves nicely in water and comes completely off my face after rinsing. A keeper in my skincare routine!

on 5/29/2012 2:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't think this product is given as much credibility as it deserves!! I have been using the hot cloth cleanser for about three months now and it has made its way into my every day skin routine. I have found that this is simply the most gentle and lovely cleanser that removes absolutely all makeup and is even gentle on my eyes!!! It is relatively inexpensive from Target (vs my others- philosophy, murad, and origins- all faves!) and you get a very good amount for your money!
One thing I do not like about this is the muslin cloth that comes with it, I think it is rubbish so I just use a regular terry cloth face towel and warm water and prefer that method much better!
Check this product out if you can get your hands on it, it is quite lovely and well worth the money!

on 3/10/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I had come across No.7 hot cloth cleanser (£10) it sounded interested, spa luxury product at home at the affordable price. It have a very good review from people who had used it before so I thought I might give it a try too (I had a £5 voucher off), I paid £5 for it BARGAIN!!!

After a week of using this product I most say that Im not impress with it at all, I put a pump of the cleanser on to my hand and massage it over my (dry) skin, then run the cloth under comfortable hot water wring off the water. Then i remove the cleanser with the cloth it felt good at this point but after i remove all the cleanser of my skin, i feel that the cloth was little too scratchy for my skin and the product is so FRAGRANCED, the smell kind of put me off it as well.

Over all I donít think this product is for me I find the cloth is too scratchy for my skin and after finish cleaning it still leave me feel like I still have makeup left on my skin it dosent make my skin feel clean and also it had too much fragrance it rather make my feel a little sick from the smell.

Again this is just my opinion and my experience of using this product,AMAZING if this product work for you but it didnt work for me like i hope it would.

read more on my blog at http://totally-love-it.com/

Tanny xx

on 1/25/2012 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have read about the Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser in many beauty blogs but the price and shipping, etc has stopped me from actually purchasing it. I saw this when I was at Target one day and am in love! Apart from the muslin cloth (which is basically falling apart and was not of very good quality to begin with) I love the way this smells, feels and how my skin feels afterward. I loved this so much I bought it for my mom and my aunt for christmas. They love it equally!! My mother is 69 years old, has incredible skin for her age and this cleanser is her favorite and is her morning/night staple!

on 1/17/2012 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this cleanser!! It has quickly become what I use everyday! I've never really used a "hot cloth" cleanser before, and usually I go for the lighter gel-like cleansers that control breakouts. This cleanser is hypoallergenic, thick, creamy, smells a bit like cold cream, but has to be the best over-all moisturizing cleanser for the price. The cleanser is 6.7 oz and comes with a thin muslin cloth. I've had no trouble with the cloth, and use it when gently exfoliating my skin after cleansing my face in the shower. I've had no breakouts, no drying out, nothing bad at all! Just soft, smooth, moisturized skin! I already re-purchased a back up because I love it SO much!!!

on 11/5/2011 7:11:00 PM

Leeaves my skin feeling so soft ! Very cheap especially with the £5 vouchers ...

on 10/3/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a product which works so well I tend to forget about it. I've used it for almost 2 years, ever since I decided to move on from foaming cleansers which dried out my skin. I like all my makeup to be removed at the end of the day and although I like a thorough cleanse I hate having to faff around with separate eye makeup removers and toners.

It's a thick whitish cream which melts in to dissolve all my makeup easily (including heavy eye makeup/liquid eyeliner). I don't have to scrub or tug at my skin for it to work. It rinses away cleanly after using a hot cloth and my skin is left feeling comfortable and residue-free. If I don't put on moisturiser for a couple of hours my skin doesn't get dry and tight like with other cleansers. I never wake up with panda eyes after using this. The pump dispenses the right amount and it's easy to travel with. There's a very subtle creamy floral scent to it (a lot less strident than Liz Earle C&P).

My one criticism is that the supplied cloths are thin and a little scratchy. They also don't hold the heat in well. I prefer to use muslin cloths from The Body Shop or facecloths.

I find one container (200ml) lasts 4-5 months with once daily use. It costs around Ä12 but I usually get it with Boots vouchers, making it fantastic value.

I've also used Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish (which, let's face it, the No7 cleanser is a pretty direct copy of) and I found the C&P had a strong eucalyptus scent (quite like Olbas oil) and required more working into the skin and more product. Another similar product is The Sanctuary hot cloth cleanser which I think is the most inferior one I've tried.

Overall this is a brilliantly effective, gentle cleanser at a great price which I think would suit most skin types.

on 9/27/2011 10:18:00 AM

I really like this cleanser so far. I've tried Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish but annoyingly it irritated my sensitive skin, then I tried Soap & Glory's Fab Pore Cleanser which was nice but a little greasy, so it sometimes gave me spots.
This one is rich but doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin super soft. The thick, creamy formula should see my skin through the harsh winter ahead but I would probably switch to something lighter in the warmer months. The packaging is very clever - the pump dispenses the perfect amount and pushes all the product up and out so nothing is wasted. Great value at £9 for 200ml.
Some might say this cleanser is a bit plain and simple - no essential oils etc - but that seems to work best for me. Despite the moisturising feel of this product, my combination skin feels balanced.