L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Paid $12. Even though the price is a bit high for the amount you get, it's totally worth it! If you like the conditioners that come in hair dye boxes, you'll love this! Before using this, my hair was damaged, dry and dull from bleaching & dying and I had split ends like no tomorrow. Now it looks and feels awesome! I leave it on 2-5 minutes before washing out. I have human hair extensions that I fried a bit from straightening. The ends were looking really gross and I was going to cut them, but first I tried leaving this conditioner on them for a few minutes. It made them soft and shiny again :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is just okay. I do not like the smell, and it left my dry brittle hair, in okay condition. I would not purchase again. I think it is expensive for what you get.

I have never claimed something to be my HG before.. until now. I LOVE this conditioner. My hair is fine, naturally stick straight and very smooth and shiny as it is. It's a little damage from previous dying and highlighting but my hair is still very manageable. And I still see a huge difference when using this. Buy it and try it, at Sally's! Ask for help finding it because it comes in a small black and white bottle that's hard to find. It's the only conditioner I've ever used that made my hair silky smooth without weighing it down at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was a good conditioner/treatment, but not one of my favorites. i use this every two weeks when i clarify and use a protein treatment. it gives me great results, but others do better. i HATE the smell, and it can cause build up. it's not a good daily conditioner at all.
i do like how shiny this makes my hair and color look, and it is the best after-color treatment. i would buy again for a color sealer and to use every few weeks.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Excellent buy!

I never shop at Sally's, so had it not been for the reviews here, I would never have picked this up. But I was looking for a new conditioner as a "pick-me-up" for my long hair, and this little gem is wonderful. My hair tends to get dry, and after one use of this product, left in for about 5 minutes max, my hair is silky, bouncy, and VERY shiny yet not at all weighed-down, waxy, or oily.

For reference, I have average thickness, straight hair, fine texture but a good amount of it, layered and falling to mid-back. I don't color it at all, yet this product seems to bring out my natural blondish highlights.

I washed and conditioned my hair last night, blew dry before bed, and just hit it with a big-barrel curling iron for a few minutes before running out the door this morning. LOVING how my hair looks and feels today.

The bottle was 8.79, and that's more than I would normally spend on conditioner (especially since it's not a huge bottle), but I am pretty cheap when it comes to hair products and like to shop sales. The results more than justify the cost in my opinion, and I am willing to make a special trip to Sally's just to pick this up. I will probably make it a once-a-week product, so it should last me a while.

By the way, if you don't see it on the shelf, ask one of the girls. . . I looked for about 10 minutes before giving up and asking! They did have it in stock. . . it was just a bit buried on the shelf. :-)

I do not dye my hair, but I love this stuff. I took to occasionally using my mother in-law's little bottle that she got with her hair-dye, so when I saw L'Oreal offers this product without purchasing hair-dye, I was pretty stoked. I have mid-back length (and growing!), somewhat coarse, dry, wavy brunette hair and it needs lots of attention starting with a moisturizer. This Feria Conditioner is not a deep conditioner, but it is very light to use with no buildup when used on a regular basis (every other wash). I usually concentrate an application on to the ends of my hair, and a lil' all over the rest of my hair, then shave my legs while I let the conditioner soak in for about 5-10 minutes, rinse and air-dry. Voila!

After coloring my hair recently, I was disappointed to find it was a total staticky mess. I picked this up at Sally's based on the reviews I read here, and I am really glad I did. My hair is in much better shape after one use. When my hair was still wet after rinsing it was much less tangled and after blow drying it was much softer than normal. I definitely recommend!

This is probably the best find I have found through Makeup Alley.
It does what it promises and soooo much more.
I use it as a pre shampoo conditioner,and an after shampoo conditioner. Also when I have just colored my hair and it needs a refresher, I use this as a shampoo to keep my color from fading.
I really can't find anything wrong with this product!

I've been using this for years. Back in the day I used boxed hair dye and loooved the conditioners that came in them and this was the closest I came finding a comparable product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG. If you love the conditioners that come with home hair color kits, you'll love this. Leaves my super damaged hair soft, shiny, and silky. I still have a long way to go towards repairing my hair (bleach, ugh) but this makes my hair look and feel amazing. Also love the smell. Everytime I try a different daily conditioner I always regret it and wind up heading back to Sally's for this. Highly recommend!