Victoria's Secret Incredible

4.1

on 3/7/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this perfume in the mail.

Now honestly, I wouldn't call this perfume a "fruity floral", because although it is a bit fruity, I feel it has a more musk like scent to it. The base is coconut, and I can surely smell it. Coconut lovers will love this. ;)

After smelling it on my wrist over and over again, I now pick up almost the exact same scent of Britney Spears "In Control"--except with some light coconut thrown in...really really compare those two (I have a bottle of in control)...again not exactly the same, but PRETTY close!

Now it does stand out a bit from their others, although not too much (why I gave it 4 stars). Think a small bit of Love Rocks with a tiny bit of Bombshell, and a small mix of Heavenly Stardust--all in one--and that is what it smells like to me. It does smell very good, but it has a bit spicey kick to it. After the drydown, I'd say it smells more like a gourmand scent more then fruity floral.

The lasting power is good (I have the EDP and the body mist)--and honestly, the mist lasts just as long...so save your money, and buy the mist--because it lasts a good 6 hours , and you get more of it anyways. :) I think this perfume will be very good for summer since it has a coconut base to it...but it's not overwelming either. A nice sexy scent with a bit of fruit. Enjoy.

Here are the notes shown with this perfume:

Top notes: