July 25, 2014 | 1908 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Contour Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

This is pretty good! I use this for the general eyeshadow blending, after I've applied all of my shades and want a softer focus look. I also used it for a look recently that called for a very light application of a few highlight shades, and it worked very well for that. It's densely packed, looks nice and sleek, and I haven't had any shedding or scratching.

Overall I'm *very* impressed with the performance (and pricing!!) of E.L.F.'s Studio Line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by silverd12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! It is great for applying highlighters on the brow/cheek. Great quality, I have washed it several times so far, and it has held up better than more expensive brushes. I was really shocked that such a high quality brush was only $3. A must have-you can pick one up at your local Target which has other E.L.F brushes as well. However, the selection could vary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I like this brush, but wish that it was slightly smaller so it fits my eye shape better. I prefer to use this with a blending shade to blur out harsh lines and for applying a highlight colour. The brush is soft, not scratchy and has just the right density for softening edges. A complaint is that it loses it's shape quite easily after washing, but to overcome that, I place a DIY brush guard over it to help keep it's shape after it dries (there are tutorials on YouTube for it).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by gorgeousgretchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

E.L.F. Studio Angled Contour Brush
Retail - $3
50% Off for $1.50

PROS
-Inexpensive
-Sleek
-Soft
-Functional/Great for contouring the nose

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

As with most of E.L.F.'s studio brushes, this one is great! However, the ferrule (metal piece that holds the brush together) often loses its grip, and the top of the brush becomes loose. Sometimes with these brushes, they fall apart entirely.But because of the price ($3 or $1.50 during their 50% off sales), I don't mind too much. I tend to buy duplicates of the brushes during their sale (so it's like getting 2 for 1), and that way I have a back up in case one breaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I totally agree w/ northernrainpour; this brush is the ideal brush for blending concealer under the eyes. I bought this brush nearly a year ago and have used it maybe twice. It is way too big for my smallish eyes. It does a great job blending, but I prefer smaller brushes. The shape is made for tapping on then blending in concealer; also cleaning up the outer corner of the eye. I'm going to buy a couple more just to have them on hand. My new Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this brush solely for contouring my nose. It is perfect for just that! It blends out the contour powder and applies a smooth line of highlighter right down the middle of my nose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I haven't used this for eyeshadow yet but I use it for applying highlighter on my cheekbone and it works great. It looks a little too big to use on my eyelid but perhaps it's supposed to be this way, I'm just used to smaller eye brushes. The bristles are really dense and quite soft. It seems like a smaller, angled version of the powder brush that everyone seems to love (including me). The design is really nice, doesn't look cheap at all. I'm glad I bought it and I would purchase another one in a second if I found some other use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use this brush for eyeshadow as it is too big for my taste. It is nice for blending my crease shade with the highlight though. What I really love this brush for it concealing! It's magic. I've been using MAC select moisture cover for the last few months and I've been "eh" about it. I bought this brush on a whim and wow does it improve the coverage! It blends concealer effortlessly with out sheering it out. I'll probably be buying another one of these brushes. For $3 you really can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG! i need to go back to target and get a 2nd maybe even a 3rd brush of these! no lie this brush is AMAZING it does all ur eyeshadow work for you, i just place it on my outer corner (outer v) and sweep it inward an job done! you can also use it for eyshadow on the lid, great for highlighting cheekbones and contouring the nose..oh my gosh it's good for anything and super soft!