Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

I love this eyeliner for multiple reasons! Its creamy, it glides on, it stays where its supposed to. It doesn't come off and it is EXTREMELY black. Its the only eyeliner I'll be wearing from here on out. For sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Dried out on me, it's wiggling around but not detached so I'm going to use it as long as I can. I sharpened the crap out of it and it improved, didn't skip around so much and was much darker. That being said, I can't wear this without setting it with a matching eyeshadow. Milani makes better quality pencils, imho.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This smudges and gives you raccoon eyes. It lasted on me for maybe 3-4 hours then it started fading away. I tested this and NYC's waterproof eyeliner and both gave me about equal longevity and performance. But, since NYC is cheaper, I'll stick with that one.

I read so many good reviews about this so was very tempted to buy. I went to Sephora n was also recommended this eyeliner by the assistant attending to me
. According to the sales assistant, this is a long lasting pencil eyeliner. I requested to test it on as I would normally do before purchasing an eyeliner. It glides on easily, looks just perfect, doesn't smudge but about an hour after putting it on, my vision became blurry. I had to go to the toilet to wash my contact lenses a few times n felt my eyes stinging n then went red. Never had this experience other brand of eyeliners by Shu Umuera, Mac, Bobby Brown, Maybeline, Cover Girl. I am glad I tested the product first and did not buy it. I would recommend you to do the same in case you may be sensitive to its ingredients!!

So far I have only used this on my waterline and it's so dark it really adds so much definition to my eyes. It glides on super smooth and lasts all day. It's hard to find a liner that lasts on the waterline but this one does!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love love love this product!!!! its the blackest of all the black eyeliners out there...super pigmented...glides on like a dream....stays put on the waterline....its definitely one of the best eye liners i have ever used...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've been using makeup for most of my life and this eyeliner, well, this eyeliner just irritated the hell out of my eye. It does glide on really well and stays with you though, i will say that. However, it just did not agree with me. I can't say I'm a total fan but, give it a shot and hopefully it'll work for you!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Being indian and having tested almost every possible eyeliner this is my favorite and have been addicted to it since I first used it this week. It adds such definition to my eyes. I use it to strictly tightline my upper lid. I use whiskey for my lower waterline and the eyeliner combo is amazing for every day corporate office environment. Such a subtle sexy look. You wouldn't believe the way men and women hold their gaze now.

Oh good lord do I love this product! The liner itself is creamy, goes on smoothly, and lasts without smudging (hangs in like a trooper on the water line). The color itself is insanely DARK & really makes my eyes pop. I can't even put into words how fantastic this liner is to use, it's also great for a smudged smokey look too. First black pencil liner I've ever truly loved and will buy again and again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOOOOVE this eyeliner. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! I love how dark it is, it stays on my waterline all day. That only makes it a keeper to me. I am a makeup artist, and it goes on my clients eyes easily. It washes off very easily with "light" olive oil, which is great for my skin anyway.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to do inspiration Hello Kitty Makeup: Fun & Great for Halloween! by beautybysantaana

The best pencil EVER! SUPER BLACK Perversion Pencil by Urban Decay! by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Urban Decay Products