April 24, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Lil3MissSarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second pencil and I don't think I will ever stray from this wonderful black eyeliner. I use it to line my upper lid and the water line on occasion. It glides on like butter and stays put throughout the day. I rarely use it for the bottom lid so I can't say that I've had trouble with smudging, however the pencile does smudge effortlessly if you are going for that kind of look. Perversion is very black which is perfect for me since I have black hair and brown eyes. I might try another eyeliner out of curiosity, but I'm sure I will always go back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the blackest liner I have ever used. It lasts me ALL day long, even after a 6 mile run or an hour gym workout. Seriously, I don't know what the heck Urban Decay uses in this formula but it's just absolutely amazing. It's almost TOO black sometimes so be careful how you apply this, the color is just so intensely black it's freaky.... but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Prettymommas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so prevision is the best darkest black liner I have ever come accross great liner I give an A+ although it is pricey I would like it alot better if it came with a twist to get the liner out aposed to having to sharpen it. I use it sparingly because it's so soft when I use it once I have to sharpen it the next time I use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by MeghanSimon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product makes me so sad! This eyeliner is the most pigmented blackest black I have ever used and it's staying power is unreal. I wear mine on the waterline so a little movement is par for the course. I loved the formula and found the application to be easy and really smooth. Here comes the "but".... This eyeliner irritates my eyes to the point that by the end of the day I want to rip my eyes out and I have never had issues before with the dozens of eyeliners I've used. If it wasn't for this deal breaker this would be my PERFECT eyeliner. Maybe others will have better luck. Le sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, it sure last for a long time, but you have to make sure you apply it well, cause it tend to "set" in my lashes in a unflattering way. But otherwise it has a great deep black color and it stays on for a loong time, but my sensintive eyes prefer the one from Chanel

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

No doubt about it: Perversion is the blackest black that I've ever seen in a pencil. This is not a color for the faint of heart. I prefer the softer edge of Zero myself.

However, unlike most UD pencils, Perversion seems more prone to smudging and wearing off. I have never been able to put this liner on without some of it migrating to the corners and under my eye. I've tried it with primers and with setting the liner with powder, but the same result occurs each time.

And like all the other UD pencils, sharp points and fine lines are near impossible to get due to the creaminess of the formula. Freezing the pencil for a bit before sharpening helps, but that's not always practical to do.

I never intentionally purchase Perversion; I keep ending up with it from gift sets and palettes. Which I suppose is good as I'm not impressed enough with Perversion to pay nearly $20 for the pencil alone. But as long as I'm getting it as part of a package deal I'll keep playing with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this liner.

PROS:
Perfect, opaque coverage
The darkest coal-black shade I've ever found in a pencil
Lasts a long time on the waterline

CONS:
The lid is really flimsy
You really need to have precision application for this liner because it's not forgiving and mistakes aren't easily corrected-if you stray from your designated line you can't just fix it with a cotton bud

IN-BETWEEN:
It doesn't smudge or blend, which on one hand is great for staying power on the waterline but on the other hand it's absolutely no good for a smoky eye

So...I love it, but it has limitations, so I will always need another pencil liner as well. It gets 5 lippies even though it doesn't fulfil all my pencil needs because longevity is such a rarity, and the cons are really just consequences of the pros. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For years and years I put up with the smudging and running of drugstore eyeliner because I thought it was just my eyes causing the problem. I have allergies and my eyes tend to water throughout the day, most of the time I don't even notice because it has been a lifetime problem. I was recently given a gift card to Sephora and I had just purchased some new Stilla eyeshadows. I wanted a liner that would really make them "pop." I headed over to Urban Decay and browsed their 24/7 eyeliners. I instantly fell in love with the feel of them. I paid around $20.00 for the color I got, but I can tell you that it is well worth the price. Here is why:
Glide
The eyeliner glides smoothly and evenly, giving you ultimate control for perfect definition.Most pencils don't give you this. Definition was almost that of a liquid, but without the mess.

Wearability
This stuff goes on easily. It takes around 30 seconds for it to set and dry. After that you are golden, I wiped my eye (without thinking of course) and this stuff didn't smudge.

The only thing I would change is the packaging.

Other than that, FANTASTIC. Definitely an HG product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by kajaleyezd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an eyeliner junkie that is always looking for the blackest black to line my waterline with. My wedding makeup artist recommended this particular one to me so even though the price was a bit steep for an eye pencil, I splurged anyway.

The color payoff is great. It is super pigmented and feels almost like a gel and gives me a really gorgeous dark color. Just what I was looking for.

Unfortunately, it also has a lot of drawbacks. 1) It irritated my eyes when I wore it on my waterline. Dried them out while I was wearing contacts and just left them red and itchy. 2) The pencil is so much like a gel that handling it in pencil form takes quite a bit of practice. The steadiest of hands will have trouble drawing a straight line. 3) Needs a lot of sharpening which means I run through this pretty quickly. And since the price is not exactly low, I find myself not really reaching for this a lot.

Frankly, a lot of drugstore brands are just as good if not better for about half the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by vittoriabrooks123

although it does get super smudgey, I love the look for a night out. Not appropriate for day or office wear, because it does get so smudgey