December 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

This blush, to me, is worth no where near $26. Its is powdery and not very pigmented. It faded through out the day and was barely even on my cheeks come 12 hours later.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the random impulse Sephora buys I fall prey to when I browse the Sales page out of boredom, hehe - a mini Tarte blush and a mini bronzer for $10? Sold! Now I just need to buy $40 more worth of beauty crap to get free shipping... :P

Luckily, this little combo was way worth it. I was a little apprehensive about the Dollface shade and scoured MUA review pics to see if it would be noticeable on my medium skin. It looked so light that I was afraid it would work best on fairer shades and disappear on me.

I needn't had worried. The color is so pretty... a soft and true baby pink. A couple of swipes and it's very noticeable on the apples of my cheeks. Paired with soft eyeshadows, a light hand on the mascara and lip gloss, it achieves a lovely and feminine natural look - love it!

The bronzer is also pigmented and works very well. I'm super happy to have these little guys for my everyday and on-the-go.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful on my NC30 skin. I'm very oily but this blush stays put all day! Super long lasting and looks perfect when I apply it. Highly recommend! HG blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Laoshu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful for pale-skinned girls! I bought it after reading this was a great shade for very fair skin tones and what I read was right. After a long day (I wake up at 5 AM and get home at 4 PM), the color has faded a tad but not by much. I recommend it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ialhour

Favorite blush! Very girly and innocent looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Brady0912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful shade of pink and lasts all day long! I usually have to reapply blush but not with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

This is a great everyday blush for fair to medium skin. It is matte but beautiful in color to give a natural looking flush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great blush! The color looks really feminine and I think it works well on any skin tone. This blush feels very light and there's no fallout. I love the consistency and the packaging as well.
The one thing I disliked about this product was that I didn't use it for about a month and I found that it crusted over. I believe this can be fixed with hydrogen peroxide, but all of the other blushes I own didn't have this problem.
Overall though, I definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying more soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by lilpuff141

At first I was not a big fan of this, especially after all the hype I heard about it. After using it a handful of times, however, it's really grown on me! The color Dollface is pretty, but very dupe-able as it's a cool, pretty pink. But the formula on this is fantastic! Lasts all day, even after exercising, feels smooth and good going on, no fallout because it's clay-based, etc. I would highly recommend this product! If you want a color that's a little more "special" I'd go for one of the other shades, but if you want a great product that produces a beautiful but natural rosy glow, definitely go for this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I have a hard time finding light pinks that will show up on me and won't oxidize darker, but Tarte Dollface might be it! I'm NC25/30 and very warm, and this blush shows up as a matte, neutral, light pink on my cheeks. I can layer it if I need to, although the blush is quite pigmented and doesn't need that much layering. (It looks like a pastel pink in the pan, but it's not as cool as it looks. TheBalm Down Boy is slightly darker and cooler.)

This blush gives me youthful, slightly-flushed cheeks with every use. I was worried that it might look pastel or cartoony on me, but it looks very, very natural. I also never noticed it turning orangey or red by the end of the day. It only faded a little by the end of my 14 hr work day. The Tarte AC blushes never fail to impress me with their staying power!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No