Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Rose Pearl

4.4

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is beautiful for being a drugstore product. It looks so pretty in the packaging. But I found that was it for me. This looked like nothing special once applied. The compact is cheap and junky. It was barely secured in the box except with a big blob of glue that messed up the color on the back of the compact. So this to me was not worth the high price tag. It is way overpriced for being a drugstore product and did not give me any extraordinary results.

on 6/21/2011 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

LOVE this blush! It's the perfect shade on me with the right amount of shimmer, & it stays on! I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Lovely, bright pink on my NW20 skin that looks perfectly flushed when applied with a skunk brush (I used an SK highlighting brush, but owners of a MAC 187 should use that too, of course.) it's shimmery, obviously, as one can see by looking at the pan, but did not find it obnoxiously so--possibly because I used the proper tool to apply it--I would compare it to jane's shimmering blush in roses, but pinker, and with less shimmer. Very pretty. An excellent purchase--get it on sale!

on 5/12/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

love this blush give me a nice glowing fluh of color a bit steep in price but when i apply in the morning it is still looking great at the end of the day one of my first picks in the morning and a little goes a long way so iv had this about a year and have not hit pan yet good buy will buy again and more from this line

on 4/11/2011 3:27:00 PM

This is great! Would absolutely buy again!

on 4/10/2011 6:05:00 PM

i have light/med aisan skin that changes blushes to warmer or orangier color on me and often blushes dont have enuff depth/pigment ( i will often use blush for african american tones just very lightly) and land up looking too candy colored and dollish looking like this one did..i can wear lighter pinks if they are warm enuff but this is very cool ...i may try the natural instead because its warmer but this is very shimmery and i also love and gob on the beige glow pearls( they are awsome all over ur face) so altogether prolly a bit much for a 40ish yr old ;)
EDIT: landed up NOT liking this at all no matter how i tried to apply it and mix it with other things it was still too lt barbie FROSTY pink where my skin looked cakes with shimmer when i applied the amount to get the right depth of color...waste of my money cuz i cud not use it for anything else a shadow or highlighter or anything

on 4/3/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since these were all 30% off at Target, I bought several P.F. products. I already have Happy Booster in Rose, and this isn't much different so I bought Natural instead. It's a more natural pink. It's not really frosty, but it does have a lot of sheen and light reflection in it. It's probably not for everyone or really oily skin. I have dry skin so it's not an issue. The package is shiny silver enamel and cute.

on 3/16/2011 10:55:00 PM

i love this blush,beautiful color. its not frosty! it goes on nice and u can layer it for a deeper shade. the case is pretty and easy to use. almost 11 bucks is a little steep but worth it. i would highly recommend this blush.

on 3/10/2011 1:17:00 PM

Gorgeous blush! Very bright and glowy yet still "lit from within" natural. It is shimmery and glowy but not glittery. definitely worth trying.

first i bought this in natural pearl and i love it its so buetiful! perfect nice glow very nice!!

Popular Blush Products