April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Mineral Glow Pearls - Rose Pearl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Lovely, bright pink on my NW20 skin that looks perfectly flushed when applied with a skunk brush (I used an SK highlighting brush, but owners of a MAC 187 should use that too, of course.) it's shimmery, obviously, as one can see by looking at the pan, but did not find it obnoxiously so--possibly because I used the proper tool to apply it--I would compare it to jane's shimmering blush in roses, but pinker, and with less shimmer. Very pretty. An excellent purchase--get it on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by macprincess28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

love this blush give me a nice glowing fluh of color a bit steep in price but when i apply in the morning it is still looking great at the end of the day one of my first picks in the morning and a little goes a long way so iv had this about a year and have not hit pan yet good buy will buy again and more from this line

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jme330

This is great! Would absolutely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by heenan

i have light/med aisan skin that changes blushes to warmer or orangier color on me and often blushes dont have enuff depth/pigment ( i will often use blush for african american tones just very lightly) and land up looking too candy colored and dollish looking like this one did..i can wear lighter pinks if they are warm enuff but this is very cool ...i may try the natural instead because its warmer but this is very shimmery and i also love and gob on the beige glow pearls( they are awsome all over ur face) so altogether prolly a bit much for a 40ish yr old ;)
EDIT: landed up NOT liking this at all no matter how i tried to apply it and mix it with other things it was still too lt barbie FROSTY pink where my skin looked cakes with shimmer when i applied the amount to get the right depth of color...waste of my money cuz i cud not use it for anything else a shadow or highlighter or anything

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Since these were all 30% off at Target, I bought several P.F. products. I already have Happy Booster in Rose, and this isn't much different so I bought Natural instead. It's a more natural pink. It's not really frosty, but it does have a lot of sheen and light reflection in it. It's probably not for everyone or really oily skin. I have dry skin so it's not an issue. The package is shiny silver enamel and cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by crissybella

i love this blush,beautiful color. its not frosty! it goes on nice and u can layer it for a deeper shade. the case is pretty and easy to use. almost 11 bucks is a little steep but worth it. i would highly recommend this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jmdmdm

Gorgeous blush! Very bright and glowy yet still "lit from within" natural. It is shimmery and glowy but not glittery. definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by cherylmotherof2

first i bought this in natural pearl and i love it its so buetiful! perfect nice glow very nice!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

FANTASTIC find! I have the Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze, which works as both a highlighter and a bronzer for me (depending on how heavily I apply it). These pearls give a beautiful, luminous, subtle glow to any part of the skin you apply them to. They look glittery in the container but that's simply overspray. Their finish is pretty satin-y to me because they have super fine shimmer in them. The Light Bronze Pearls are an HG of mine, so I couldn't resist when I saw that PF had released two new items for this line!

Rose Pearl is the darker of two new blushes (the other is Natural Pearl, which I think is more peachy). It looks like a neutral, leaning cool, baby pink color in the package, but I'm NC25, very warm, and I can wear it just fine. It's quite pigmented but not ridiculously so, so I don't have a hard time applying it. It applies pretty much like what it looks like in the pan; a beautiful, rosy, faintly shimmery blush. It's a very feminine, soft look, and I can see myself wearing this any time of the year for any occasion. It's just so versatile!

Oh, and like always, use your own brush, not the one that comes with the blush. PF always puts horribly scratchy brushes in with their products. :/

EDIT: Taking off a lippie because the lasting power is only a few hours, if that. :(

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No