July 26, 2014 | 918 users online

Pressed Powders - Milani - The Multitasker Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I am always looking out for the next best powder foundation and this one is great. This is perfect for days that I am running out the door and need a quick lift for my face. The coverage is medium and buildable. I also pair this with my liquid foundations and it makes my skin look flawless and matte. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder has amazing coverage!!! It looks so nice on the skin and it's very soft! I loved it the first day I wore it but then I started breaking out really bad. Still amazing though and I wish it wouldn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Kitten27

I've hit pan on this and I never hit pan on anything! This is an excellent drugstore powder with a good color selection for people with warmer skin tones. It's matte and the coverage is buildable. The best thing about it is it doesn't oxidize. The package comes with a powder sponge and mirror under the pan which makes it a little bulky. But other than that, it was worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this powder, especially in Tan. It is pure matte gold with no hint of pink. I use this to set my liquid foundation and to get a little bit of coloring. I personally dislike orange bronzers and unfortunately, majority of bronzers don't work for me because of having the orange in them. The quality is great and a light hand provides great coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really enjoyed this product. It has outstanding coverage that other drugstore powders can't beat. I got mine at Walmart for about $5-$6 in shade 03 medium and it was an ok shade in the summer but in the winter it's way to dark. In the summer I used it for days that I wanted a powder foundation. In the winter I used it as a bronzer and it worked really well. I have scarring on my cheeks from previous breakouts and it kept them concealed. I think the packaging is a bit bulky but it comes with a little more product than other drugstore powders. Majority come with 9g of product an the Milani one comes with 10.5g. Will repurchase in correct shade this time :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CjLuikuo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

The shades and the undertones provided by the company are misleading. I have this in medium, thinking it was the right shade for me but it was darker and was more of pink-undertoned than yellow. It applies evenly and reduces the oiliness of my face. I really want to repurchase because I want to find the right shade but only after I have used at least half of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice powder. I would personally consider that it provides a medium coverage for my skin (which is very oily, with an occasional hormonal break out). It covers the redness around my nose quite well and evens out my skin tone quite nicely when I have any dark spots from previous blemishes. I wouldn't say it controls oil by any means but it doesn't make me oilier either. The "puff" that comes with the powder is actually quite nice, even though I rarely use it. Now the cons are that: the packaging is a little bit too bulky for my taste but that's not that big of a problem to me. And they have quite a limited range of shades, which is what I really don't like, because I would be between shades light/medium and medium. Light/medium is too light for me and medium is too dark, unless I'm tanned. Overall, I like it, but I don't know if I'll keep repurchasing it because if the lack of variety is shades. Besides from that, it is quite good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This powder made me return my MAC careblend. It left my skin with a much better matte finish, and was also 1/3 the price of MAC. Also, the packaging is AMAZING, so gold and cute! Bought 3 in the color medium light. Love love love!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by muser92

Reading all the great reviews I expected this powder to be a lot better than it actually was, but it was kind of a let down for me so I returned it back. Well anyways, it gave good coverage, and color payoff (not to mention they had a good amount of options for people with yellow undertones) and I really liked that, but it just wore off way too fast. I had to reapply soooo many times! I have oily skin so I'm pretty sure that played a big part as to why I didn't like it, but I feel that if you don't have oily skin you will probably really like this powder! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by shio318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is super nice in terms of texture, lasting power, and blotting. However, the color selection is very limited and I think the powder comes off darker than it looks in the pan. I have it in the shade medium because being quite tan, I thought this looked like the best shade for me. It also looks pretty similar in the pan to my L'Oreal true match powder which is the perfect shade for me. But this powder is so dark! Luckily I can use this as a matte bronzer.