Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 8/21/2012 2:58:00 PM

Great eyeliner! Stays on all day without smearing and lasts a long time for the price! Definitely will buy again!

on 8/16/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have this in "Brandy Wine" i to blend it into my upper and lower lash line. it is literally the cheapest eyeliner you can find ! the color pay off is wonderful and goes on smooth for a pincel. its so long i feel like i will never run out. i will for sure be getting more colors!!

on 8/14/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

To start i like the color selection. The brown is very pretty on blue eyes. I like the length of the pencil i think this will last me a long time and im so happy that it was only 1.99 at walmart. I have a love/hate relationship with this pencil. i only like wearing this on my tightline and halfway along of my bottom lash line. But when i get home from school all the liner is bunched up into the corner of my eyes none visble along my lash line anymore. So will i repurchase? maybee they are nice to have around

on 7/30/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The only pencil eyeliners I used to wear are by Chanel. I have tried EVERY other high end option under the sun; name it and I've experimented with it! This includes UD 24/7, NARS Larger Than Life, Tarte SmolderEYES, etc etc etc. For years, I've treated myself to a few of my Chanel HGs, because I felt nothing else came close.

Imagine my surprise when I tried Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeliners! I picked up Dark Brown impulsively one day, as I was taking the plunge with one WnW's eyeshadow trios. As I stated in another review, I am a high end makeup girl both by choice and necessity. I love HE cosmetics, and I also have extremely sensitive skin and eyes that are prone to irritation.

Color Icon is FLAWLESS. I fell in love with Dark Brown right away. It's up there with Chanel's Coffee Bean. Not an exact dupe, but it's a pretty color with just enough creaminess. And it lasts ALL DAY LONG! No transferring and no smudginess. I've also purchased Black, Violet, and Amethyst, and all of them wear beautifully. In fact, I've accidentally fallen asleep with my makeup on, and woken up with most if not all of my eyeliner still on my lid when I've worn these. Brilliant!

Best of all, you get a super long pencil for 97 cents - how awesome is that? I know that people have said Milani and L'Oreal might have better eyeliners, but for now I'm EXTREMELY happy wearing these babies on the days I don't want to bust out the Chanel!

on 7/10/2012 11:53:00 PM

I'm usually diappointed with Wet N Wild products but decided to give this a try. This product is the perfect pencil to keep in your purse for emergencies. I wish I had this with me a month ago when I ended up on vacation with no luggage. All I had was some crappy makeup in my purse that I never use.

It's smooth and glides on well and is pretty pigmented. You can do an entire eye look with this thing.... fill in your eyebrows, line your eyes, and even use it as a shadow if you're feeling really creative (or desperate). I tried smudging a bunch of it on my lid and it actually worked as a shadow. I'm going to make sure I always have one in my purse from now on and that it stays sharpened.

I do find that it smudges after a while on the lower lash line so you have to be careful with that but I have a good concealer that I use under my eyes and it seems to keep it in place for the most part.

All in all, this is great and I'm so happy I decided to buy it!

on 6/29/2012 9:26:00 PM

The first time I bought this I got it in brown. I absolutely hated it, because the pencil was so HARD and would not transfer any color to my eye without me tugging and tugging. So I wrote it off and was sad that I hadn't found the ultimate cheap drugstore fix. I decided to give it a try again though, this time in black, because $0.99 is not something that breaks the bank. Well, this time it has worked out pretty well! The black color transfers very easily to my eyelid and I like to use it to create a soft natural line right above my lashes for a natural daytime look with mascara. If you smudge it a bit so the excess color comes off (I always do this with eyeliner powder/gel/pencil) it will not give you raccoon eyes... even without primer. I have pretty oily lids, so smudging it a bit is key or else I get a ton of creasing or raccoon eye. Anyway, for $0.99 what do you have to lose? It's a good product to buy if you're in a pinch for some pencil to use on your brows or your eyes.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This eyeliner is amazing! This is soon pigmented. It is a very creamy formula that glided on your eyes with no pulling or tugging. It's comes of easily with makeup remover too! These are really long, they go from my elbow to my wrist. There is a wide color selection and all my eyeliners are by wet n wild. The only down side is for dark colors you do need to apply a setting powder otherwise you will look like a raccoon (this is the deal for ALL dark liners). I love these soo much and I recommend this to EVERYONE!

on 6/18/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is pretty much the only pencil eyeliner that I buy. They're SO cheap and nice to use...when I started using them I only had black and brown, but now I have black, brown, green, turquoise, purple, bronze...and I'm gonna keep buying more colors =D

on 6/13/2012 7:38:00 PM

So cheap and so good!
Price: ~$2 CAD
Pkg: super long thin pencil
Colour: (Black) soft black
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: creamy
I like using black pencil for my brows because I have naturally black hair. And since this isn't an intense black, it looks nice for my brows.

on 6/9/2012 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NOOO JUST NOO!! I borrowed this from my friend and used it on my lower/upper lashline, not only did it completely raccoon like SMUDGE but it balled up and got I my eyes which got red and irritated!! Ugh hate this eyeliner, don't buy it. Please don't do it!