April 18, 2014 | 906 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Professional Pro-x Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I got a sample size with the Olay cleansing system. I have to note that my skin is sensitive, acne prone, and if I look at it the wrong way it'll freak out on me. If I use this on a bad day (acne all over my face) before I go to bed I wake up with a clear face. One day I even used it with the brush over a pimple that was forming under the skin. The next day that pimple reduced in swelling, size, and actually cleared up faster than normal. I just can't tell people how much I am in love with this scrub and the brush. In fact I just used up the scrub and I'm going out to buy the full size tube!

Note: This is a wonderful product but I have found that St. Ives Apricot Scrub does the same for me at a much lower price (knock off of it is ~$3USD while the Olay is $20!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is wonderful. A sample size tube came with my Olay Pro X cleansing system. I used the sample up and went right out and bought the full sized bottle. It works great in conjunction with the Pro X brush. It is a little spendy at twenty dollars for six oz.. But I feel worth every penny. It also seems to be a very close dupe to Philosophy's microdelivery exfoliating wash. Which is great cuz now I wont have to order it online anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is okay. It deosn't have fragrance which is suprising for Olay. So I give it 3 lippies just for that. But isn't anything special. A trial size came with the Pro-x cleansing device (which I absolutely love!) But this I don't use with it. It cleanses okay but with so many good cleansers out there on the market for less than $17, this would have been a waste if I would have bought it.