September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Professional Pro-x Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is sooooooo good! It's so gentle for an exfoliator, but still leaves my skin baby soft and helps my moisturizer get sucked RIGHT in. I used up all of the sample size that came with my pro-x system, but I reeeally want to invest in the bigger bottle. It is, however, pricey, at Wal Mart it's $20, Shoppers Drug Mart it is $25 I believe. It's totally worth it, though, in my opinion. I feel like although it doesn't claim to get rid of acne or anything, it helps prevent break-outs and I'd like to believe it evens my skin tone a little more :)

UPDATE: I purchased the big bottle in April maybe, but never got around to updating until now (sorry!) but I've been using this day and night and I'm in love. My skin tone has improved drastically, the texture is MUCH softer, my pores aren't getting as clogged, and my moisturizer still absorbs instantly. I'm telling you right now. You NEED this exfoliator.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser! It claims that it is fragrance free but there is a light fresh clean smell to it. I just purchased the full size after having used up all of my sample size and I couldn't be more pleased with it. It is a little expensive for a cleanser (I paid $20 at Wal-mart) but it is definitely worth it.

It doesnt break me out and it is gentle enough to use twice a day (morning & night). I use this with my Olay ProX Cleanser and my skin hasn't had a bad breakout since.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I got this along with the Advanced Cleansing System because it is the recommended cleanser to use with the Pro X brush. The system also came with a trial size tube which is what I have been using. The exfoliating granules dont seem to do much even with the oscillating brush head doing its thing. The formula itself is very drying for my skin type. It leaves my skin feeling tight & uncomfortable. I would recommend this for those with oily skin but not for dry skin. It is also a bit pricey for its quality. $16.50 for a 6 oz tube is the price off of amazon.com I considering returning or swapping. Definately not the right formula for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by nicolecamren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a full size bottle of this exfoliating cleanser with my Olay Pro-X cleansing brush at Costco. I really like it. I use it once or twice a week, sometimes with or without my Olay cleansing brush. Whenever i use it my skin feels very soft, and the next day I always see that my old acne scars look better :) It's fragance free which I like and it has never made my skin break out. The mircobeads are nice, and best of all i don't have to worry about them leaving mirco tears in my skin like most scrubs do because they contain ground up apricot pits. The cleanser cost anywhere from 17 to 20 dollars which is expensive; but the bottle lasts for a long time if you only use it once or twice a week because you need very little to clean your face. I've had mine since the begining of January, and I still have a little more than 3/4 bottle left. An entire bottle will probably last me an entire year, so i wouldn't have a problem paying 20 dollars for it. Anyways, i recommend this cleanser and the olay pro x cleansing system as well!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I got a sample size with the Olay cleansing system. I have to note that my skin is sensitive, acne prone, and if I look at it the wrong way it'll freak out on me. If I use this on a bad day (acne all over my face) before I go to bed I wake up with a clear face. One day I even used it with the brush over a pimple that was forming under the skin. The next day that pimple reduced in swelling, size, and actually cleared up faster than normal. I just can't tell people how much I am in love with this scrub and the brush. In fact I just used up the scrub and I'm going out to buy the full size tube!

Note: This is a wonderful product but I have found that St. Ives Apricot Scrub does the same for me at a much lower price (knock off of it is ~$3USD while the Olay is $20!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is wonderful. A sample size tube came with my Olay Pro X cleansing system. I used the sample up and went right out and bought the full sized bottle. It works great in conjunction with the Pro X brush. It is a little spendy at twenty dollars for six oz.. But I feel worth every penny. It also seems to be a very close dupe to Philosophy's microdelivery exfoliating wash. Which is great cuz now I wont have to order it online anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is okay. It deosn't have fragrance which is suprising for Olay. So I give it 3 lippies just for that. But isn't anything special. A trial size came with the Pro-x cleansing device (which I absolutely love!) But this I don't use with it. It cleanses okay but with so many good cleansers out there on the market for less than $17, this would have been a waste if I would have bought it.