August 1, 2014 | 969 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Elle_B

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first heard of this, I thought it was a gimmick. I received it as part of a gift with purchase and lo and behold, I actually like this stuff. I don't usually wear mascara on my bottom lashes because I find most smudge (even waterproof).

This product doesn't coat the lashes as well as most regular mascaras, but it does provide subtle, smudge-free, flake-free definition. I find it pricey for the size of the tube, but the since I use less product on my lower lashes than the upper, it lasts quite a long time.

If I have a little extra money to spend, I might buy it but it won't make it on to my "essentials" list.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I picked this up in black/brown and I regret it. Its not rich enough to show up on my lashes. I assume its because of my skintone. Its not volume building at all so it doesn't give me lush full Kim K bottom lashes. I'm on the fence about exchanging it for the black as I'm concerned about the lackluster performance of the formula overall.

Update: 10/8/2013 I went back and exchanged it for black. Oh my it made a HUGE difference. I love it and will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by KarolinaSztajerowska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is absolutly amazing! It truly defines the bottom lashes without making them look clumpy or overdone. It simply makes them naturally more noticable! I get mine in the black/brown color because I find that it makes the eye look softer and it accentuates the top lashes even more. Also, by using brown on the bottom lashes it makes dark circles less noticable; black creates more shadows and make the eye appears darker than it actually is. It is very easy to remove and I personnally never experienced smudging! Another plus is the price! It is definitly a MUST have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Jazzodiamond

Amazing stuff! Doesn't budge, lasts ages. I wear this EVERY DAY!! Your makeup bag needs one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a holy grail product for me. For years I never applied mascara to my lower lashes because it would just turn into a hot smudgy mess in 10 minutes. But this mascara is super waterproof and doesn't go anywhere. It doesn't flake, makes my bottom lashes look super full and the cute tiny brush is perfect for getting all those small bottom lashes without getting the product everywhere.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

LOVE.
I never thought that a mascara for your bottom lashes could actually make a difference.
But it does!
it's dark
it thickens
it separates
it lasts
what more can you want!
Oh and i forgot to mention how easy and quick it is to achieve all of those things!
I drag the tiny tip of this mascara all across my bottom lashes, being careful not to get it on my skin (it is a little wet)
and then i go back and lightly apply like i would a regular mascara.
I am obsessed with it. Also, it's super affordable, another reason why this product is awesome!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

This is really good. Really waterproof. I have never had such long and nice bottom lashes before!! Im definitely using this on my wedding day. I have also recommended it to my friends, who also loves it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Tiny wand defines lower lashes perfectly
Less clumping
Doesn't smudge or flake

Cons:
None!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this from Duty Free because I came free in a package of 3. I love it!! I have issues applying mascara with a regular wand to my bottom lashes. This helps me get all the short little hairs. I'm a huge fan of Clinique's mascaras and they work really well for me with no smudging.. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by imaunicorn

It really works! We all used a normal sized wand on our bottom lashes - people with really short bottom lashes like me are just unlucky with that. This small-sized cute wand distributes the product equally to every lash individually and makes my eyes look bigger. I love it and will keep repurchasing it until I find an equally good and cheaper alternative.