September 23, 2014 | 1394 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjh123

I love this stuff! It is the only moisturizer I have tried that doesn't make me greasy and sinks right in. My skin is so soft after I put this on! I love the smell, that's what first got me to buy it. It doesn't break me out, and I break out with almost everything. Definitely worth trying!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by melissajoan22

I have oily/acne prone skin and this product was not for me. This product was highly recommended by one of my favorite beauty bloggers, so I thought I'd give it a try. Bad idea. Broke me out SO BADLY after my second use. This was about 7 months ago and I still have acne scars from it. It's only saving grace is it actually does help with firming my neck (where I don't have to worry about break outs when I use it). That and the amount I get for the price is why I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

Best drugstore moisturizer I have EVER used! Holy cow, I can't believe how awesome this stuff is! Every time I use it, my face just GLOWS. I use it morning after washing and toning and at night too. It's not greasy at all, it sinks in after a few minutes and feels great. It doesn't make me shiny when I wear it under makeup either, and I have oily skin and occasional breakouts. Plus the price is phenomenal! I would've never believed I could love a drugstore moisturizer this much considering I was hooked on a 53 dollar moisturizer from Yonka Paris. I have recommended this to all of my friends!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by lizameneli

St. Ives does not do wonders for me, especially this product. Once I put it on, it felt super thick and wet and I got a rash with pimples the next day. I am definitely staying away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this for morning and night, I'm 23 so was wondering Wat aging creams to use and my mom said I don't need it because those creams are full of bad chemicals so she said to start with something light and airy so I decided to use this and is so soft and clean feeling, I love using argan oil in it for maximum moisture and I only include the oil at night time

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't say if this helps with collagen repair, Ect since I'm only 20 but this is a very good moisturizer. In the winter my face gets very dry and this does wonders. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I dunno if this really works (making your skin look youthful), but I have to say this product is so good! One tub can last you a lifetime! I just love how easily the product is being absorbed by my skin, doesn't leave my skin greasy, doesn't break me out (thank God), feels so cool and soothing on my face and I love the scent. It reminds me so much of scented leaves and natural extracts. I use this as my night cream. And what I've noticed when I hit the shower the following day, you feel you're still washing off the product in the shower, so that means even when I toss and turn against the pillow, the product is still in my face. I don't know if that makes sense but it is so hard to explain haha! And it's dirt cheap too! I love how you can find amazing items for 5 dollars or less. :) including this in your routine may just be the right care you need to slow the signs of ageing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a simple night moisturizer for me. It provided light moisture and absorbed into my skin quickly, but didn't do much to improve my skin's appearance. I think it's a great value and a good fit for those with oiler skin or those looking for a lighter moisturizer for the warmers months. Buy I was looking for a bit more with this, so I took off one lippie.

I started using a different moisturizer, but still product left. So I randomly decided to use this as a body lotion instead. Oddly enough, I enjoyed this product as a body moisturizer a whole lot more. My skin felt so soft after it absorbed in. So If I were to ever re-purchased, I would buy it to use as a body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Qsma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I ever stray. Sometimes I'll get suckered in by a pretty French label, but I keep coming back to this moisturizer. It really is wonderful. It gives my face a nice glow and isn't greasy. My skin is so temperamental, but this has never made me break out. I buy it in a squeeze tube so I don't have germ issues that might come with a tub. The price really can't be beat. It's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jena1990

its one of my favorite moisturizers, its cheap, and its pretty light. the only thing that stops me from giving it an extra lippie is that its too light and not moisturizing enough for the extreme harsh canadian winters, in the summer it was fine, moisturizing enough and sunk pretty well in the skin, but in the winter, i'm still getting flaky skin and dry areas in my face, which tells me that its not moisturizing enough, and i have been using it everyday for the past year.

therefore i would purchase it again since the tube lasts you for over a year on a daily usage, which excellent since its so cheap comparing to so many other drug store products, but i defintely have to look for a different moisturizer for winter, since its not cutting it for my skin