Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

4.4

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Medication [Lotion]) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth 20, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1

on 12/20/2012 9:12:00 AM

Technically, I have nothing bad to say about this product. It didn't blow me away in terms of IMMEDIATE results (you know...sometimes you kid yourself into thinking you will put something on your face and it will be gone in five minutes) but it certainly did not make my skin or acne any worse. I like that it doesn't sting or irritate your face, that it stays put (you can sleep with it on) and it does decrease the size of pimples. If I feel a lump on my face that I know is going to form into a zit, I put this on right away and it generally decreases the swelling. Like I said, it doesn't make it worse so really you have nothing to loose. It has a consistency similar to toothpaste and smells nice.

I am a visual person so if a zit is out of sight (i.e. when I put this on) it is out of mind and I don't pick at it. Oh one last thing, this is only suitable to be worn around the house or to bed because it leaves giant white splotches. Make sure you don't forget to wash it all off in the morning or you might find yourself in some awkward situations.

on 10/8/2012 3:08:00 AM

WOW WOW WOW.... i just got this yesterday...! ( p.s. i would have never ever think of buying something like this at a drugstore) but let me start off with my history... i use to have really bad acne all over my face... scarred cheeks.. pimples etc... ive been taking care of my skin lately.. so now my face is basically clear so i only get occasional breakouts right before i PMS... and i get oilier than i normally would... but anyways first impression! i applied this thinking it was suppose to be blue on my face and drys white like it says on the box. it says apply a thin layer so when i put it on my face i didnt see blue so i applied more around my chin area where my break outs were. but then again i was like nahhh ill just put a thin layer on the other places i have pimples at. So once it dried i can see white marks all over my face. pigmently white marks. with thick or a thin layer. so i guess a thin layer is good. it looks like it coats the pimple really well and it stays on good. ( i have it on right now) so im going to bed with it and see how it goes tomarrow morning when i wake up

But so far so good i like the way it looks. its like the queen helene mint julip mask except this product actually has stuff to fight the pimple. this product might replace my mint julip mask when i do the over night spot treatments with the mask before i go to bed.

And... will UPDATE TOMARROW. i need to see if this clean & clear thing works!

on 10/6/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I know I shouldn't, but I pick at my skin. Almost like I have skin picking sessions where I stand two inches from the bathroom mirror and pick at every little thing visible. I end up with broken skin, blotches, and painful swollen zits. My skin is super sensitive and anything targeted towards acne that I've bought has always backfired on me. I figured I would try this because my skin was having a really bad week so I'd take a chance. After playing with my face after my shower, I dabbed this on all of the areas I had messed with. Right away I liked this product because there was no stinging sensation upon applying to my broken skin. I slept a few hours and woke up shocked. The product didn't budge from where I had applied it and when I rinsed it off my face my acne was considerably less inflamed. The smallest of my blemishes were barely noticeable and the worst of my zits were smaller, calmer and less noticeable. I highly recommend this!

on 10/3/2012 9:14:00 AM

Ok this is a miracle product! I picked my face with an extractor tool and it tore my skin up so badly. I'm pretty good with the extractor but I got a new one and it was much sharper than my previous one, causing horrible inflamed red marks. I don't get deep pus filled zits but I'm prone to blackheads and congested skin colored pores. I know I'm better off letting them exfoliate away naturally, but alas, I have a picking problem. I woke up horrified to find my skin inflamed worse than I've ever seen. I put the mint julep mask, calendula cream, rose water, and Acnevir gel to try to calm the inflammation to no avail. I thought I'd have to live this one out until I walked in CVS and found this popped pimple treatment. I came home washed my face and applied to each spot thickly (about 10 of them) over night, washed off in the morning and couldn't believe my eyes! Inflammation, swelling, redness was reduced by at least 80%, some were completely gone! This is nothing short of a miracle product. If they ever discontinue I will cry. Going to stock up. This stuff is amazing. Also, I threw out the extractor!

on 9/3/2012 12:20:00 AM

Occasionally, I get the pimple on my face that proves how "healthy" I have been eating. I put this on a soon-to-be pimple at night, making a white blotch on my face, and sleep. Next morning, the pimple has gone smaller in size and swelling. It also fades the dark spots of where my once pimples were. This is my pimple spot treatment and I am liking it! Gotta remember to drink more water to prevent using it though =]

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

okay so today i woke up and i saw a HUGE pimple above my lip!!! :( so i was disturbed by it so i say popped because it was hue and red .......... when i popped it it got worse !! so i tried this brand and it worked i used it at night and rinse it in the morning and it was gone :) this worked alot and i do not regret using this brand it helped so much c; so yeah just try it and you will love it :)

on 7/21/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this - thanks to MUA for introducing me to this product. I'd been struggling with acne (my skin cannot tolerate Benzyl Peroxide - it doesn't do anything for breakouts but leaves me with DARK scarring!)

I looked up products here and saw the high repurchase rate - and decided to give this a try. I LOVE it:
--If you have a pre-pimple bump - this prevents it from getting any worse - it will just magically remove the spot and leave you with a tiny mark that fades quickly
--On existing pimples - it dries them up ( takes around 3 days)...also brings spots to a head, instead of letting them become big red painful things.

Only problem is I can only use it at night (unless you're comfortable walking around with blue splotches on your face!!!) - so I'm going to buy the gel pen from this range (though it's not as highly reviewed) and give it a try for daytime.

on 5/23/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wohoo! I popped a pimple (accidentally while washing my face) and it was so red and angry looking! I have a big party this Thursday so I was kind of panicking! This stuff arrived yesterday, I put it on the popped pimple spot as well as other blemishes that were healing.

First of all this is only salicylic acid. That's it. This was really cheap on amazon, but if you can find straight salicylic acid somewhere cheaper you may as well get that instead. Anyway, I do NOT regret my purchase. This morning after I rubbed the paste off my spots all of them were definitely less red and noticeable! They weren't completely gone, but at least I can easily cover them with makeup now. I will do it again tonight and hope the improvements continue.

Great package--great price--great product.

on 5/7/2012 8:36:00 PM

There's a love/hate relationship between my face and Clean and Clear products but this is definately a LOVE this should be called Clean & Clear Magic Pimple Shrinker! i really really really like this! :D I put it on right before bed and it stays put I wash it off in the morning and voila pimple is less red and slighly smaller.

on 4/26/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just had to write a review for this! The Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Paste is one of the few products that work for my skin. I put the treatment on my problem spots (zits, pimples, etc.) before I goto bed, and the next day, the swelling and redness goes down significantly. I bought this for $11 (CDN) and it comes in a small tube. A little goes a long way! Will definitely be buying this when I run out. Highly recommended.

Popular Treatments (Face)