Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 12/10/2010 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This liner creates a very precise line that actually takes a little effort to glide. Guess that's the whole "waterproof" purpose because it feels like a sturdier wax-like substance not so easily melted or smudged which is good because it stays put & rich in color unlike other liners. I like that. It's pricier than most, but then again, it is Lancome so whattaya expect right? I doubt I'll repurchase due to the price & I like certain other liners better but this ain't bad.

on 11/11/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have very greasy eyelid. I have been on the hunt for a good eyeliner. At 30 dollars a pop, this eyeliner did not last all all. I also tried using this with Urban Decay primer potion, it still ran. Without the primer it lasted about an hours, with the primer it began smudging after 3 hours. So overall it performed worse than Revlon color stay.

on 9/17/2010 1:42:00 PM

I didn't like this at all. It wore off within a couple hours. It did look nice when I first put it on, but it just didn't last. I even bought the Lancome eye primer to help it stay, but nothing helped.

on 9/15/2010 7:29:00 PM

Product applied beautifully, however, it did not last the entire day which was disappointing. The clicker ended up breaking as well, so much of the product was wasted. I have heard from others that the clicker was a problem for them too and broke. Was pretty expensive too for an eyeliner. Overall, i would not and did not repurchase this product.

on 6/19/2010 9:51:00 AM

Prune is da bomb for us brown eyed gals. Softly rim the entire eye with this, leave as is, or apply any shadow over it. Your eyes will pop in the most seductive way.

on 6/16/2010 9:35:00 PM

I love this eyeliner, it goes on well and lasts all day, even stays on overnight if I don't take it off! However is pretty expensive. I have found that its great if you have normal to dry skin but if you tend to have oily skin if doesn't stay put very well.

on 5/10/2010 3:38:00 AM

Le Stylo does last for along time. However, it does not stand up as waterproof as it is described. On the other hand, it smudges like CRAZZYYY...

After dinner with my boyfriend's family, I went to wash my hands. To my horror, this eyeliner was all over the bottoms of my eyes. Thanks for the dark setting of the restaurant, I saved my self from a public embarrassment. And it was only 2 or 3 hours after I put on my make-up.

I would definitely recommend to set these eyeliners with similar eyeshadow. The reason I bought and may buy them again is that I have no luck or skill with any pencil sharpener so my normal pencils all were just broken off. Lancome Le Stylo pencil only need to get twisted up, but don't over twist them since you cannot twist them back in. Recommend to get them from Ebay, they're much cheaper there. If you find any good eyeliner and you have no trouble with sharpening them, don't waste your money on these pencils.

on 4/25/2010 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Before I started reading Makeupalley, I bought this. I bought two actually, in cafe and noir, thinking expensive products meant good quality. I was so wrong. This eyeliner ALWAYS ends up below my eyes somehow, even when I only apply it to my upper lashline. I was new to makeup then and I thought that this was how my eyes were and that all eyeliners would do that to me. Nope, it was just this one. Horrible.

on 3/27/2010 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. Yes it is expensive but it is so worth it. I always buy it in Cafe, it is the perfect dark brown color. It looks almost black but it is a little softer which is good for my age. It stays on all day long, no smudges. I have tried many other brands and always come back to Le Stylo in Cafe! Only bad part it is sold out a lot!

on 3/14/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I've never in my life spent as much money on an eyeliner as I did on this one. Every eyeliner that I've tried, though, would melt in the outer corner of my eye no matter the brand. But when I got this eyeliner- it didn't melt at all making this product the greatest eyeliner I've ever used. It goes on so smoothly and lasts such a long time. But I have two problems with this product:
1) It's 24 USD.
2) It only lasted my THREE WEEKS

24 bucks for three weeks?? I used it everytime I went out/went to school and three weeks later- gone.
Unbelievable.
I wasn't and still am not planning on spending 24 bucks every 3-4 weeks like I have a bunch of money, which I don't, on an eyeliner no matter how amazing it is.

I'll be sticking with my MAC PowerPoint Eye Pencil thank you very much.

Top Rated Lancome Products