March 2, 2015 | 1068 users online

Foundations - Too Faced - Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

It looks like this is not for everyone, but it's great for me. It matches my skin perfectly & doesn't fade through the day. It contains vitamins A, E & C and after using it for almost a year, my skin has improved. The coverage is buildable & looks flawless. A bottle lasts me 6-7 months and I use it daily. My only complaints are that it doesn't contain sunscreen and I wish it was a pump bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by vanilla1202

this foundation is a great pick for someone who is looking for a light, natural coverage. if you are experiencing a bad breakout or have a lot of scarring/uneven skin tone i would either choose a more full coverage or invest in some awesome concealer to team up with this. i never look cakey, it is oil free and it hasn't caused any breakouts in the three months i have used it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation for the light natural finish it gives while providing (buildable) medium coverage. It blends easily and disappears into my skin leaving an even, polished finish. I don't mind that it has no spf in it because I always use a separate sunscreen. It does have a chemical smell when you first apply it but that fades after a while. The bottle looks cute but I would have prefered a pump version so I can control how much to dispense (and it's more hygienic).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by SeptemberxChild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros
-Fragrance-free
-No SPF
-Cute bottle

Cons
-Cakey and orange
-Drying
-Hard to remove
-There's no pump and it's runny, so it's really drippy
-No coverage, does not even skin tone
-The finish is like someone with very oily skin applied a chalky, matte foundation. Patchy and unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaHat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tested this yesterday and the lightest color was too yellow on my NC 15 skin. Too bad because the coverage is great. The packaging is poor, I think, for this price range. I ended up buying Stila Illuminating Liquid in 20 Watts and it's the best color match I ever had plus also great coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by dollface29

Wow wow wow! I love this foundation for the flawless look it gives my skin. I think this is my HG for foundation. It effortlessly glides onto my skin and blends well! The color match is what i was sold on. I never heard too much about this line but i grew tired of my coveted Nars sheer matte & Giorgio armani because I would come up in pictures not looking as good as I thought. I was running out of my Nars and was on a foundation frenzy. The only thing I don't like is the packaging bc it's more hygienic to have a pump. But whatever, with the way my face looks I can deal with it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There was somewhat of a tie between warm vanilla and perfect nude. Warm vanilla was slightly pinky and perfect nude had a touch more yellow comparitavely. The Perfect Nude blended perfectly into my skin color and didn't leave any dark areas around the jaw line. I think I found my perfect match. The consistency is light and thin. It blends well. I had been using Mac's liquid foundation in NW15 and kept breaking out around my nose, so I am trying Too Faced instead. I like the claims of helping out with lines and the fact that it has vitamins. I still am not sure if it's actually "good" for your skin, but time will tell. I'll update if I have any issues develop. This product is $36 at Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sarsora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice natural looking foundation .... I dont feel like i have make up on when i wear this but u def need a concealer with it for skin problems .... I think it will work best for people with good skin that doesnt need alot coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by flowerlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this in warm vanilla. Texture nice but coverage poor. Was not moisturizing on my dry skin. Not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by AmberSerr

I love this product! The foundation does an amazing job of evening out my skin tone and it leaves my skin with a nice dewy feeling to it without making my skin feel gross or oily. The packaging isn't the best but you aren't buying the packaging, you're buying what is inside. The foundation has a slightly weird smell to it but it is hardly noticeable once it has actually been applied to the face. I've been on the hunt for my perfect foundation and I think that I have finally found it! :)