Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

4.7

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 2/3/2013 3:41:00 AM

color is nice and really like how it has not shimmer..........but maybe i do need some shimmer for the color to blend more seamlessly to my cheeks.........i duno what it is but i just can't blend it to my face........and looks very unnatural.......

on 2/1/2013 11:20:00 AM

I am in LOVE (!!!!!) with this blush!!! I have extremely fair skin and I love a really right flush pop of color to make me look awake and happy. This blush not only makes me LOOK happy but actually MAKES me happy. It is totally matte so there aren't any of those annoying shimmers in there to make me look like I'm trying to channel Kesha. It is really, really pigmented so I am very careful when I apply it to only get a little bit on my brush, tap it off, and then slowly build to my desired look that day. The bright coral color is perfect for me, I love a pink/orange color for my skin and this is PERFECT!! Also, I have REALLY oily skin around my nose and cheeks and this blush doesn't slip or look oily all day. I feel like it truly absorbs the oil and does what it says it will do!! I will admit that it is a little bit pricy, but the packaging is adorable (there is even a little mirror in the lid for on-the-go application) and it just looks cute and sleek. I have carried it around in my purse since I received it at Christmas and it hasn't cracked or broken like some other blushes tend to do. I would say this is a KEEPER for me and I would continue to purchase again and again!!

on 1/22/2013 1:57:00 PM

Please Tarte come to the UK!! Had a friend get this for me after reading all the reviews and I really like it. I don't love love , but its a good quality product. The colour stayed true for a good 8hrs with no touch ups- and I'm addicted to reapplying blush! The colour does look scary in the pan and I would say its more on the coral than peach side but nice sheer like application so you don't look too clown like! . Really lovely with some self tan and bronzer- I wouldn't say this is a winter blush for me but I will wear in summer for sure. Would recommend but I still prefer Chanel blushes for me.

on 12/10/2012 2:49:00 PM

In the pan this blush looks like bright orange color but on the cheeks its more of a peachy-pink color. I already paired it with Revlon lip butter Tutti Frutti and Mac Smile dazzle glass and it looks amazing, can't wait to wear this look in the summer.

on 11/4/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own this product in Natural Beauty and I am not a fan of it. However, after finally learning how to apply it and liking the way it gives such a natural look, I decided to try a peachy color, so I purchased Tipsy. I love it. I apply Bare Minerals bronzer in Skinny Dip under my cheekbone, and I sweep this on my cheekbones with an angled blush brush. This blush gives me what all of us want: A lit-from-within flush. It doesn't last very long, maybe four to six hours, which is much less than claimed, but because of the natural, glowing look, all is forgiven. This is very pigmented, so a light sweeping or tapping application is a must. I will repurchase this in a pink color soon. I have to add that the SA at Sephora tried to talk me out of Tipsy. I have medium olive skin, and she said it was too bright and coral-y for my skin. She was wrong. This pulls peach on me, and looks great.

on 10/28/2012 5:55:00 PM

So... I think this product is a little overhyped..
First of all, I purchased this after hearing tons of reviews (tons!) and after reading everywhere that this was a peachy/coral color but more on the peachy side.. its NOT. This has like no peach to it, so when it finally arrived i was VERY DISAPPOINTED. Its dead on coral, kind of bright.

After that first impression, i decided to use it anyway. The color really grew up on me , i love love love how the coral looks on me BUT i got to say... there is NO FREAKING WAY this lasts 12 hours.. i mean NO. i would give it about 6 hours, 8 if you have dry skin.
Overall, i use this blush everyday and i love the color and the packanging and the brand :) but I would not repucharse it because it doesnt lasts like it says and its quite on the expensive side.

on 10/21/2012 5:40:00 AM

ok it's expensive but the colour is amazing. very cute brightens up the face nicely. feels good, doesn't clog my pores. as expensive as this is i would definitely buy it again

on 9/27/2012 11:59:00 AM

This is by far my favorite Tarte blush. I find myself reaching for this almost every day. And now that it's fall, this color looks even more amazing. I could never say enough about this blush. The pigmentation is stunning and the color last for a very long time without needing to touch up. I will most definitely be buying this again and again!

on 8/11/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

First off, I was silly and purchased this knowing that it was a very coral-y orange color, which never ever ever looks good on me. But I wont knock the product for my fault! This looks really nice on my friends with fairer, cooler complections. I have yellow undertones and this can sometimes look a little too orange, which is a shame because it really is a gorgeous color. On the occasions I have worn it, it has stayed wonderfully throught the whole day, and I have noticed some slight mattifying properties. Nothing crazy, but I can go about an hour longer without blotting my cheeks when I wear this. I really would like to try other colors that would work better with my coloring as I think this is a really great blush. I wont repurchase this color, but I will try others for sure!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

PRODUCT: a lovely coral orange color splash. Has minimal shimmer, but very finely milled, so it's not really noticeable but adds a subtle glow. This blush does last, even through an hour of sweaty ultimate frisbee, after a long day's work. Works particularly well with tan/olive/bronze skin.
PACKAGING: I feel like I might've owned a girl's dress-up blush that looked almost the same...while the case feels sturdy, I would have liked something a bit more sophisticated. However, it does come with a handy mirror inside the lid.
PRICE: a bit more than MAC blushes, which in my opinion are comparable in quality. I don't know whether tarte's claims that Amazonian clay is good for the skin are true, but I'm ok with this price bc of the quality. Would I repurchase? Yes, I like the colour and texture, but the intense pigmentation means that I will likely have this blush for years.

Popular Blush Products