Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/5/2015 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I saw a lot of people buying these so decided I would go and get one as well. The first one I used was 'pink punch' which was pink when I picked it up in the store. When I actually put it on my lips I expected it to out with a slight pink tint but it came out a bright vibrant pink which looked extremely unflattering.

Then I started using just the clear hydrate one which is supposed to hydrate your lips and leave them soft but instead made my lips extremely chapped and sore even to the point of my lips bleeding. I would definetly not recommend this to anybody especially those with dry or sensitive lips x

on 4/2/2015 6:09:00 PM

After seeing my friend using this lippie in clear color and swore by it. I decided to buy one. I bought the Electro line in Pink shock because I want a hint of color for my lips. It moisturizes my lips at first but as the day went by it left horrible dry patches on my lips. I reapplied it the next several days and the problem kept coming back so I had to throw it away. In my opinion this works best in the clear color because my friend's lips are really moisturized. I don't recommend buying color lip balm.

on 3/31/2015 4:00:00 AM

I bought it in the colour Cherry Kiss... I guess I have always been drawn to the berry and cherry flavours and colours of lip products. :) However I didnt get much of a cherry scent from it...more like a waxy strawberry essence.

Its a good product though. Can be worn under your lipsticks since its not highly moisturizing to make the lips feel slippery. Also adds a subtle pinky tint which I like. I would definitely recommend this over the eos lip balms which I personally find not moisturizing at all.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

These lip balms are mediocre at best. I have one and I expected it to be super moisturizing because of all the hype about it, but it did not meet my expectations at all. The packaging is honestly the best thing about it.

on 3/28/2015 2:01:00 PM

Bought two of these recently because they were on offer. I got the clear ones as I just wanted it as a balm not a tint. I've only used them a few times but they do seem moisturising! Although you do have to apply them often!

on 3/24/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this only as a way to prep my lips before using lipstick. I don't find this moisturizing enough for me to be used as a lip balm, but I do like how it smooths out my lips enough to make my lips stick look nice. It's not sticky or goopy.I would repurchase as it's only 3 bucks and it will last me a while.

on 3/24/2015 11:44:00 PM

For some reason I hate this lip balm.

I purchased the 'baby lips protecting berry' and while it is nice and moisturising, the smell is horrible, and if I get a little of it in my mouth it is revolting.

In addition to that, every single time I accidentally get a little in my mouth I feel incredibly nauseous, which is bizarre.

on 3/24/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a fan of these lip balms. They smell really nice, but my lips felt strange when i had it on and it irritated my lips. My sister used it too and wasn't a fan. In the bin it goes....

on 3/24/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a really nice tinted lip balm. The texture isn't sticky, and it's affordable. Unfortunately, I bought the peach shade which looked horrible on me, but I can see me repurchasing this in a better color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After becoming fed up with the eos spheres, I decided to give these a try because everyone raves about them, online and those I know offline. I bought 'Quenched' because I wasn't sure which colour I would like best and just wanted to see how the formula was at first. I like the smell of these balms and find the packaging attractive, and I like the glossiness it gives to the lips, but that's about all I liked.

This made me develop several of those painful zits that are right on the lip line. I am extremely acne-prone, so I have encountered products before that caused this - I purged them from my life and hadn't had any acne of this sort in more than two years. I chucked my Baby Lips in the garbage and my lip line is on its way to looking nice again.

If you've ever found that you're prone to getting acne along your lip line, don't bother with this.

Popular Lip Treatments