October 20, 2014 | 1398 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonsugar13

AMAZING! Nothing else!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Whittyurwelcome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute packaging. Not moisturizing but I liked the way it looked under one of my glosses so I finished the tube. Strangely, my lips had a really terrible reaction to it that caused them to be really dry and rough. Like beyond chapped rough, even after exfoliating them. I didn't realize it was the Baby Lips until I switched and the problem went away, started using again and the roughness came back. I will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by smase

this was one of the worst lip balm I have ever wasted my money on..colour pay off is bad..and the product itself isn't properly moisturizing

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MMBisMe903

Ehh. I'm sort of on the fence about this. I was super hyped when this first came out, I bought like every single color, I tried them and I was let down. If I had to pick a favorite it'd be Peach Kiss, I found myself grabbing this one a lot more than the others, and I like the SPF. I won't be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by FionaKemp

I love Baby Lips. If you're in need of a chap stick/gloss either to look cute or just cover your lips I would definitely recommend this. Depending on the flavor you get they last for a while. My absolute favorite is Twinkle because it's a clear color that smells great and lasts for quite some time. Definitely would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by joannajlfx

Love it! Cute packaging, smells delicious, colour is great and super moisturising! Nothing to fault

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by thrillclauds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product so much. I wear it on a daily basis! So moisturizing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by siminims

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When you get a good tube of Baby Lips, it's GREAT.

But when you get a bad tube, MAN is it bad.

My main problem with Baby Lips is the inconsistency. Pink Punch gives me a great, bright pop of color, and Cherry Me gives me a beautifully hydrated, glossy, red-pink finish. Cherry Me reminds me of cellophane candy wrappers actually: bright but transparent. Pink Punch is more opaque.
However, Peach Kiss was chalky and drying, though the smell was lovely, and though I loved the purple-red finish of Grape Vine, I weirdly had a mild allergic reaction to it. The more I used it, the drier my lips got, it was bizarre.

So to sum it up, 2/4 shades I tried were wonderful, 1/4 was underwhelming and 1/4 caused an allergic reaction. That's why I took off two lippies, for the staggering inconsistency. But I still vouch for Baby Lips because the good shades are both pretty and moisturizing, as a lip balm should be. c:

Also the packaging is straight up adorable. Small, bright and cute. It's incredibly easy to pop off the top and apply it one-handed in the car without getting distracted, and it's impossible to lose in my bag.

A note about the Dr. Rescue BL: I have one in Soothing Sorbet, and it's alright. Makes me smell like a Halls throat lozenge but the color is pretty. It doesn't have the same slip as the original BL in my opinion--takes a bit of work to get on smoothly and it can ball up in places.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by SlightlyKristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good lip product if you want a hint of color without completely drying out your lips.

Pros:

-Good color payoff
-Good price
-Awesome smell (except for the Dr. Rescue line.)
-Cute packaging
-Moisturizing

Cons:

-Have to keep re-applying throughout the day to keep the color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Cute packaging and very nice colour pay off. Great for everyday, and easy to use. I like the tint it leaves, but these are definitely not moisturizing.