February 27, 2015 | 1645 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:41:00 AM More reviews by AndreaCee

I am inlove w/ this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Aaliyahhhh

I recently brought this and I would defiantly buy it again, I have the plain hydrate one and it really does do what it says on the tin. It hydrates the lips and leaves them feeling constantly smooth. Im defiantly going to try the other colours and see how they work out.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2015 2:10:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would never expect this product to revive severely dry/cracked lips, but I did hope it would make them smoother. Like baby lips, perhaps? All it did was dry them out to the point where I had to use medicated lip balm to heal them. Worthless product, for me. I did like the hint of color and shimmer. Too bad it dried me out so badly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are cute little lip balms with sweet smells and light tints of color. I really like them, but my lips are far too dry to use them as a lip balm. I bought several of them because they are really cheap. I am going to use them up, but I doubt I'll repurchase.

I use a moisturizing lip balm (made by another brand), and I put the Baby Lips on top for a little color. If I use these lip balms by themselves, I end up with dry, flakey lips.

If you have slightly dry lips, these would work fine. If you have really dry or chapped lips, the Baby Lips probably won't be moisturizing enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2015 6:29:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Cute little product from Maybelline. It's difficult to review a lip balm as there's little for it to do really except for moisturise your lips. If you consistently apply it, you will have soft lips, guaranteed. I like the smell too, as it's not overpowering like so many balms I've tried. Packaging is simple yet effective and to be honest I quite prefered the old packaging to the new plastic tops. Only a minor critique, but otherwise a great lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 4:17:00 AM More reviews by makeupalleyusername123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love these! They're great if you want some moisture and a hint of natural color. You can definitely see the pigment on the lips, but it still looks very light and natural. I have the shades Peach Kiss, Coral Crush, Peppermint (clear), Pink Punch, Mirrored Mauve (crystal), Berry Bomb, and Cherry Me (the most pigmented). I especially love Peach Kiss, as I use it on a daily basis. They don't last 8 hours, but I believe that was expected as they're just a balm. The packaging is adorable too! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural, moisturizing, day time lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 7:56:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainLauren

cheap and cute, nice colors and good hydration. the only down side is theu don't last long, and fade away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Rfunaro

I LOVE baby lips! I own SO many of them and are perfect for me because i get such chapped lips. I never ever will go back to generic drug store chapstick. No cons about this product whatsoever!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2015 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lushfairie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I bought this product, I didn't have incredibly high expectations but in my opinion I've never had a bad experience with a lip balm anyways. But this stuff doesn't work, for me anyways. I don't like it. I bought Peach Kiss out of their multiple flavors because I love peach products. When I tried it, it almost felt like I was placing plastic on my lips. Within 15 minutes I wanted to apply more, it doesn't last "8 hours." The peach flavor was also very light, which was a bummer. When taking off my make up after the day, my lips felt incredibly dry and chapped. Which was disappointing. I used a lip scrub, and they regained their softness. I wanted to give it a try again, so I used it and went to bed. I woke up with incredibly dry lips. Which has never happened when using other lip balms before. I figured that maybe the product simply didn't work for me. But then my friend told me she felt the same. In my opinion, you're better off buying a lip balm that will do it's job. Although the packaging is cute, it's illogical to buy it if it doesn't work.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2015 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Isabellafj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the packaging of Mabelline Baby lips, and that's one of the reasons, why I had some really heigh expectations of them. But also because I've heard so many good thing about Baby lips.
My first impression of the product was good, but after using it for a few times, it did dry out my lips. I don't hate the product, but on the other side, I will not buy any of them again.
If you consider to buy any of them, I recommend to buy "Cherry me", cause it gives your lips a sweet light red colour.