April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by NewYorRican21

I probably would buy again though I said no only because I hang out at the Lush store so much. Overall the bath bombs in my opinion are a big disappointment. For the price I would like a little more lasting fizz. These overall are just ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Belive it or not , till a few weeks ago , I never gave Lush a try . I thought that it doesnt make any difference to my bath experience in general ... but I was proved wrong!

My lovely BF has got me a few bath bombs ( and other goodies ... ) , knowing how much I enjoy a good long bath. I am totally hooked on these bath bombs now.

The first one I tried was a purple one ( not sure what the name for that is ) , but had a really funny thing in it after it melted. A piece of paper that said "Boom" . Haha!

I tried Haagen Bath Bomb tonight and the minty smell was really relaxing and the way it melted away , made me stare at it like a kid in a candyshop. I found it mesmerising! Hehe ;-)

Totally addicted now , plus I loved that it turns the water the colour the bomb is .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by CandyApple85

I can still remember getting my first lush bath bomb! my mum got me one when i was about 14, and at the time it was a huge treat. i don't buy these all that often because i do view them as quite an indulgence and i don't take a whole lot of baths because i prefer showers. but these are a lovely way to relax in a hot bath at the end of the day. there are so many different varieties to choose from, and many of them turn the bathwater a beautiful colour, and somehow soften the water and make it feel very silky - must be the oils used i suppose. All of the ones i have tried smell absolutely divine in different ways, and the scent lingers on my skin and in the bathroom for hours afterwards. my favourite of all time is summer blues, it has a beautiful marshmallow-y scent, dyes the water pale blue, and the bomb fills the bathtub with tiny flowerbuds and petals. its very romantic and dreamy! i give these 4 lippies instead of 5 because the clean up can be a bit of a pain. the coloured water can leave a little stain on the tub, and cleaning soggy flower petals out of the bath is not exactly fun! one tip is to put the bomb into a pop sock or stocking before you drop it in the bath, to catch all of the solid bits in the bomb. i havent tried this yet but i might do next time. when i get these, i always store them in their paper bag in one of my dresser drawers, they make my clothes smell very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love LUSH's Bath Bombs. They are most popular of all LUSH products. They use natural essential oils and makes your skin so soft afterwards. I use mine mostly during the winter months right before I go to bed. It gives my body that extra moisturising that I need. Most of scents last a few hours. Like 90% of most moisturizing bath treatments, you are going to have to clean the tub after you use it! Some LUSH bath bombs contain flower petals and or other weird surprises like glitter and confetti. I make sure I use a tub stainer after my bath to catch anything that does not belong down the drain. You can pick them up at most dollar stores they are also handy in catching hair too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by RLSCS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love many Lush products but this is not one of them.This bath bomb turned my bath water a disgusting yellow color that reminded me of urine. The smell was okay but not great. It did leave my skin feeling soft but also left a yellow oily ring in my tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by starrypinkk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Once a week I take a bath with a Lush bath bomb. They soften my skin a bit, smell wonderful and make the bath pretty. If you have some extra cash and love to take baths I recommend trying a bath bomb out. Lately I have been mixing them with gapbody bath oil and my skin has felt wonderful! My favorite scents include honey, avo, and sex bomb.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gotta' love Lush! Who else makes a bath so festive? As if that weren't enough to celebrate, who else shows such originality in fresh, hand made items?

It's party time with this bath bomb! It's scented with ylang ylang and bergamot - oh, so soothing! Green Party Bath Bomb is slow to froth, so let the good times roll! No closing time or last call, you can stay as late as you wish at this party. Plus, it comes with its own confetti!

Bath bombs are popular stocking stuffers at our house, and this year we're going green.

‘Tis the season, so, enjoy!

- Gail Cooke

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2007 5:10:00 AM More reviews by BambiGirl

I love these. Expensive, yes, but who can put a price on relaxation? Natural, good for my skin, smell great, amazing variety. Favorites are the cocnut one, and the blue one that makes your bath feel like the ocean.

Minimal packaging is great for the environment, too!

***Update***

I recently discovered that Lush uses Parabens in their products, which have been linked to cancer. It was a shock, since I only used their products because I thought they were natural!

I now make my own bath bombs, and even make them for family and friends! Its actually pretty easy and cheap, and you can get creative with your own recipes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Russel

I have a friend who loves Lush bath bombs, but I think I may have tried the wrong one. It fizzed for a minute and had a faint rose scent that soon disappeared. Then, I was left sitting in yellow water filled with dead weeds. Ok, not weeds, but dried flowers that disintegrated. It was unpleasant, and I cut my bath short.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 5:33:00 PM More reviews by twolunarspring

Honestly, these are the most wonderful bath bombs in the world. Every one has its own story, and they are all gorgeous! Personal favourites include: Rainbow worrier, and fairy jasmine - it sparkles! Yeah!! These are ethical (no animal testing) mostly vegan and so very pretty. I challenge you not to feel happy to recieve one of these in your Christmas stocking. I give these are pressies all the time and I've had no complaints! Honestly, I can't recommend them enough. The only thing that competes are the melts...