LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

They are cute and fun. I love the scents too. But $6 for one bath bomb is too much... There are so many kinds and it makes me want to try everything, so I've decided to just completely ignore them when I visit a Lush shop.
Also, I'm not very fund of the dried flower petals and colourful paper confetti and stuff they put in their bath bombs. One time after a nice bath I was wrapped in bath towel and scooping up pieces of dried roses floating in the bath tab with a pasta drainer. I don't think I want to do that again...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like the large size because I can break it up into smaller pieces!
I think these are a little bit too pricy but i will buy them again. Since they do kind of last awhile.

The PH balance is off, it left my skin very itchy.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I purchased one of these bombs online because there are no lush stores in South Carolina. It was something like 6.85 for the bomb and then another 14.95 for shipping...REDICULOUS! Normally I wouldn't pay 22.00 for one bath, but my friend said I "had to try one of these things!!" WELL... I tried it, and I won't be trying it again! Sure, the experience was fun while I was in the tub, but cleaining the ring of oily scum and dried lavender buds and glitter or whatever they were was not my idea of relaxing after a nice soak!

2 months ago I went to coastalscents.com and purchased their bath bomb fizzy making kit for like 50 bucks plus 10.00 shipping and got enough supplies to make over 50 of my own bath bombs (3 scents, 3 colors). I'd rather pay 1.00 per bath bomb in scents and colors of my own choosing, with ingredients I KNOW are safe than spend 22.00 for one bath bomb from lush. Also, with my own bath bombs from the coastal scents kit, I have never had a problem with scum rings or floating bits of whatever.

Do yourself a favor, if you like crafts, try the bathbomb fizzy making kit from Coastal Scents instead and save yourself some money!

Bath Bombs are my favorite Lush product. They are good sized and come in a variety of scents. I avoid the ones with bits of paper or bark or leaves because those bits get everywhere! I did notice another reviewers suggestion to put the bomb in something to catch the bits, so perhaps I will try that. UPDATE: I tried a Big Blue bomb and tied it up in a nylon stocking before dropping it in the tub. Even though it looked like one without bits, it turns out there was seaweed inside. I am happy to report that the bomb dissolved fine and the nylon kept the seaweed out of the tub.

I probably would buy again though I said no only because I hang out at the Lush store so much. Overall the bath bombs in my opinion are a big disappointment. For the price I would like a little more lasting fizz. These overall are just ok.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Belive it or not , till a few weeks ago , I never gave Lush a try . I thought that it doesnt make any difference to my bath experience in general ... but I was proved wrong!

My lovely BF has got me a few bath bombs ( and other goodies ... ) , knowing how much I enjoy a good long bath. I am totally hooked on these bath bombs now.

The first one I tried was a purple one ( not sure what the name for that is ) , but had a really funny thing in it after it melted. A piece of paper that said "Boom" . Haha!

I tried Haagen Bath Bomb tonight and the minty smell was really relaxing and the way it melted away , made me stare at it like a kid in a candyshop. I found it mesmerising! Hehe ;-)

Totally addicted now , plus I loved that it turns the water the colour the bomb is .

I can still remember getting my first lush bath bomb! my mum got me one when i was about 14, and at the time it was a huge treat. i don't buy these all that often because i do view them as quite an indulgence and i don't take a whole lot of baths because i prefer showers. but these are a lovely way to relax in a hot bath at the end of the day. there are so many different varieties to choose from, and many of them turn the bathwater a beautiful colour, and somehow soften the water and make it feel very silky - must be the oils used i suppose. All of the ones i have tried smell absolutely divine in different ways, and the scent lingers on my skin and in the bathroom for hours afterwards. my favourite of all time is summer blues, it has a beautiful marshmallow-y scent, dyes the water pale blue, and the bomb fills the bathtub with tiny flowerbuds and petals. its very romantic and dreamy! i give these 4 lippies instead of 5 because the clean up can be a bit of a pain. the coloured water can leave a little stain on the tub, and cleaning soggy flower petals out of the bath is not exactly fun! one tip is to put the bomb into a pop sock or stocking before you drop it in the bath, to catch all of the solid bits in the bomb. i havent tried this yet but i might do next time. when i get these, i always store them in their paper bag in one of my dresser drawers, they make my clothes smell very pretty.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love LUSH's Bath Bombs. They are most popular of all LUSH products. They use natural essential oils and makes your skin so soft afterwards. I use mine mostly during the winter months right before I go to bed. It gives my body that extra moisturising that I need. Most of scents last a few hours. Like 90% of most moisturizing bath treatments, you are going to have to clean the tub after you use it! Some LUSH bath bombs contain flower petals and or other weird surprises like glitter and confetti. I make sure I use a tub stainer after my bath to catch anything that does not belong down the drain. You can pick them up at most dollar stores they are also handy in catching hair too.

I love many Lush products but this is not one of them.This bath bomb turned my bath water a disgusting yellow color that reminded me of urine. The smell was okay but not great. It did leave my skin feeling soft but also left a yellow oily ring in my tub.

Popular Bath Treatments