October 24, 2014 | 1675 users online

Nails - Wet 'n' Wild - FastDry - Party of Five Glitters

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this polish over black!!! I mostly see the red glitter pieces, the green, & silver. The other two don't stand out as much. My nails chip with this polish, but with a clear coat on top it lasts quite awhile for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, but in all honesty, I probably won't use it as much as I'd like to. Don't get me wrong, the glitter is pretty, and it has the potential to be a really fun and festive topcoat, but the application process is incredibly frustrating. The glitter is impossible to control. It somehow got all over my fingers (because it actually takes LONGER to dry than other Wet N Wild polishes), but I just couldn't get an even layer of glitter on my nails, even with several coats.
Yes, it's cheap, but some of the other, cheaper Wet N Wild nail polishes deliver way better results. Kaleidoscope (from the Wild Shine line) is a nice glitter topcoat option.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I wear this over my blue and black nail polishes. It doesn't dry fast and I usually have to layer to get lots of glitter. But the effect is worth it and looks so darn cute!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by kahmiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this cause it was super cute, but no matter what it says, it is NOT fast dry, not even a little bit. It was goopy and thick to apply, a pain in the bum to get the glitter where i wanted it, and took ages to dry.

However, if you have the patience its very pretty :) I am currently wearing it over UD white widow. Looks pretty, but i had to re do some nails a billion times cause i kept messing them up because it takes so long to set, even with a fast dry top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by omgnoodles

I'm currently wearing this on top of a Hot Topic baby blue polish. The combo looks amazing! I think layering Party of Five Glitters on top of most polishes would be amazing as well! I've been eyeballing Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday for a really long time, & when I found out about Wet n' Wild multicolored glitter polish, I had to buy it! Two, actually! I would buy again, but I think the two bottles I have will last me a long time! Party of Five Glitters was also on sale when I bought it too! :)

Can't wait to try this polish over black!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Mrsgold310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am in love !! I bought 8 of the new polishes and so far I love all I've used. I layered PO5G on top of Ebony hates Chris (b/t/w that's a rich true black, that dries shiny and beautiful! It's my first black polish) This an almost identical dupe to Happy Birthday from Lippman Collection. (An $18.00 polish)!! It's got 3 different glitter sizes; a small square, a med. octagon and a large octagon. The colors are silver, fushia, kelly green, baby blue, and red. It's a little thick and goopy, but glitter polishes usually are. It dries in about 5 minutes. It's such an awesome polish! These are selling quick, so if you see it, buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love glittery polishes, so I was drawn to this one because it's some of the biggest glitter particles I've ever seen in a nail polish. There are silver, green, red, fuschia, and light blue glitters of varying sizes suspended in the clear polish. I found it difficult to get the glitters to lay right, but I think it'll get easier the more I use it.
I tried this in two coats over a black base color and the result was really cool, I got lots of compliments and with a topcoat of Seche Vite it lasted 5 days before chipping. I can see this polish looking good over purples and silvers, too, I think it's versatile.
It's really a unique polish, WnW did a good job with this one. I got it for $0.99 at Walgreens on their half-off WnW sale, so definitely pick this one up if you like eye-catching glitters.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This just looks like Christmas in a bottle to me. Not a bad thing but it just came out, a month after Christmas. There are large discs of green and silver glitter, and small dots of red, and if you look closely, some pink. I'm going to set this aside for next Christmas. Didn't dry all that fast, but it was on sale for 99 cents at Walgreens.