September 2, 2014 | 1175 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by paet06

I bought this in Delinquent and Clinic and I love them so much. Delinquent is a dark purple with purple glitter and Clinic is a bright green with green glitter. The best part of these shadows is that there is absolutely no fall out which is great because I love Urban Decay's regular eye shadows and the range of colors is amazing but they all have big issues with fallout. The shadows go one very easily and set quickly so immediate blending is required. They blend very easily but once they set, they don't budge. These are my favorite shadows ever and I want to buy more. I only wish they came in more colors.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by esinfa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so sorry to kill everyone's buzz but the sparkles from this shadow fell down and got into my eyes and irritated them. This happened with the color clash, I also have rehab which I haven't tested yet but looking at it, I don't see any large glitter that can fall down into my eye, so some colors may be fine.. The staying power is really good so if you are a contact lens user like me or have sensitive eyes keep away from the color clash or delinquent and try other colors. I only gave this 1 lippy even though the excellent staying power, because what happened was a huge deal breaker for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by chocolate_cupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome! It lasts all day, glides on smoothly. My go-to shadow when I'm in a rush. I bought this in Midnight cowboy. It's the same champagne shade as it's powder shadow counterpart. When I tried the sample @ the store the sparkles were not too noticeable, but they really do stand out.. It does seem to cake in the crease at the end of the day (after 10 hours of wear) but I think that's due to my eyelids being a bit oily and I haven't worn it with eyeshadow primer. All in all a great product and I'm planning on getting this in other colours. It's a bit pricey but well worth the time it saves me when I get ready in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by madmm_x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have hooded eyes, so most eyeshadow creases or completely disappears on me. I usually only wear eyeliner (upper and lower), but sometimes want to do a modified smoky look. These pencils work great as eyeliner alone (Rehab stayed all day even on my waterline), and no creasing when worn as eyeshadow on my hooded lids! Often eyeliner will transfer from my upper lashline onto my upper lid because of the hooding, and these awesome pencils didn't do that either! Way more expensive than I would ever spend on eyeliner or shadow, but these not only work but simplify my beauty to two easy steps--UD shadow pencil, mascara, and go! I bought Lit because I love a neutral gold eye on fair hair/skin ladies like myself. I also bought Rehab because I've found that darker browns are too harsh for my coloring. Unfortunately, Rehab seems to just wash me out. So I think I'll exchange for Midnight Cowboy or the gunmetal shade. Like other reviewers, I wish this came in a self sharpening package, but since I use so little, it'll be a while before it needs sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by AbbyNormal1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Urban Decay has been making a lot of products I absolutely love lately! These are no exception!
I have Morphine & Midnight Cowboy. They are both so pretty!
These are so easy to apply & they're great if you don't have a lot of time to get ready, or just want something to throw in your purse & take with you.
These are pretty fool proof. They do set really fast though, so you can't really blend them. What I do is either just blend a shadow at the edges, or just run my finger over the edge to soften the line.
These wear incredibly well too! Sometimes I get a bit of creasing, but they still last all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love these!! They are extremely creamy and so easy to work with! These make perfect bases for eye shadows. A little on the pricey side, but well worth it. I bought this in *Morphine* which is a beautiful purple iridescent lilac color. These are super pigmented and perfect for a pop of color on the lower lash line! I will be purchasing more of these in the future! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Love!!!! Absolutely gorgeous colour payoff! I got this in Rehab (very similar to Mac's Satin Taupe), and Mercury (kinda silvery colour). I usually love wearing eyeshadows like Mac's Satin Taupe or anything that looks smokey on my lower lash line, and this is the exact same effect as the eyeshadow, but with next to no time for applying it! No need for a brush, lightly dabbed on and lasts forever! Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this is Midnight Cowboy which is a shade I have always wanted to love but hated the glitter fallout. This stays PUT - and it sets within maybe a minute and it does not budge. So there is little room for error. Stayed on and true for 9 hours (I used BB's Cream Shadow in Shore as a base). There was no glitter on my cheeks or anything ~ until I removed it. Ah. There was all the glitter I knew and loved. However I was removing it so it didn't bother me. It does take some extra care and time in removing but that's not a huge deal. I also wear contacts and didn't have any issues with glitter flying in my eye and stinging like crazy. I would buy this again but it's expensive at $20 each. If you have always wanted to love MC but hated the glitter I say pick this up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MrsM1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I <3 these!!! Seriously!!!! So, I have two shades so far, Rehab (a beautiful taupe) and Morphine (a cool lavender with blue shift) and I must say, these are great. Both colors are really unique in the creme shadow world,...I really wear nothing but creme type shadows at the moment...and ALL the colors that UD has in these are pretty unique. Not to mention the color payoff you get with these, which is awesome...really even better than UD's 24/7 liners...not sure why, since I'm sure the formula is similar. And I'm all about color payoff when it comes to a creme shadow, otherwise, what would be the point, right?

As for wear without creasing, these fair better than most other creme formulas I have tried, including Benefit's creaseless cream shadow and Estee Lauder's doublewear shadowcreams. I have extremely oily eyelids, And for me, if I wear these with no base, it takes about 8 hours before they even begin to crease. The nice thing about these though, is even once they do crease they are so easy to touch up. You can literally just smudge them with a finger and re apply for beautiful, first application-looking results.

One thing to note is that these are all quite shimmery, which I love, but if you don't care for that you could always use these as a base and tone them down with a matte shadow. And when I say shimmer, I am not talking about the comically large kraft glitter looking-stuff that UD loads their powder shadows with, so don't be afraid. :)

A tad pricey at $20...perhaps...but really a great value in my opinion, considering the amount of product you get, and the quality. Just makes me wish I wasn't poor...but if I lose my house from buying too many of these...at least I'll be one fabulous looking hobo!!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 More reviews by lillybloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for something like this for a looooong time. I picked this up in Morphine, which is absolutely gorgeous on my hazel eyes! I like to wear it as a thick liner on top and dust Grifter on my lids. Not exactly a cheap pencil at $20, but they don't crease, they don't feel greasy and the color payoff is awesome. I'll be grabbing more of these soon! <3