August 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst Lipgloss 002 Crystal Lilac

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

Crystal Lilac is a pale mauve/lilac pink color with very fine bright pink shimmers throughout. The color is lovely and wearable. However, the formula is rather sub-par. It is on the thin side, slides around and doesn't last long. Also, I don't care for the long and slender packaging which contains a long stemmed applicator, making it harder to get control of application. The applicator itself is a round and flat on both sides, which is workable but sort of awkward. I would have much preferred a normal slanted doe-foot applicator.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by misanders

The color is pretty, but the smell of this gloss is horrible! Like others have said it reminds me of plastic. Not worth it. This is going into the trash and I will not buy any gloss from this line again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Very nice drug store lip gloss.... and a glossy dupe for MAC "Angel" lipstick. While the lasting power isn't the greatest, on the plus side there isn't any taste, smell or stickiness to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 More reviews by VampirePrincess320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

!!Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss!! :D

PROS:
- Moisturizing and creamy
- Nice and tall packaging
- Color range (Their are a lot of nice colors.)
- Applicator (It's a soft sponge texture, and the product gets on both sides of the applicator so you get equal amount of product for your top and bottom lip.)

CONS:
- Price (They cost around $6 at Target, but I was lucky to get a $2 off coupon.)

OVERALL, I would recommend this lip gloss, I love it! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by malonb

this products is ok. does the job my ELF lip gloss does(except this doesn't last as long). i'm not sure how much it is pricewise, but i can imagine it's something like $7 and up. not worth it in my opinion. but, i got this product free(in a freebie pack) when i got mascara, and i've used it a few times. as others say it's more of a bubble-gum pink so it makes me think of barbie and in turn of play-make up you start little girls off with. not really my cup of tea. i wouldn't buy it personally, at least not this color(i haven't looked at the collection but chances are they'll have another color i'd consider buying).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by veganbonnie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The colourburst line is now my HG lipgloss. I'm buying up all the pink shades and wearing them over lipstick. They are not sticky, they provide decent shine, and they don't run - I had a terrible experience with NYC lip gloss running down my chin - don't ask! Horrifying!

I just bought my 2nd Crystal Lilac tube because this is great for over lipstick as it is so light it won't change the shade of the lippie, just provide a more comfortable experience as my lips tend to get very dry.

Well done, Revlon!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty, semi-bright light pink. I thought it was going to lean more toward the cool side, with a hint of lavender, based on the color in the tube, but on me it is pure pink. No frost or glitter, which seems to be common in this line and I am happy to go without it! Slick, not sticky texture, but gets kind of goopy after wearing for awhile. Nice shine, but not so much that it is "glassy" (over the top). Only a little moisturizing, but that's not really its purpose anyway. Price is not bad and packaging is very chic. On a scale of 1-5 for lasting power, this gets a three; about average for a lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love love love this colour and it's such a great colour on my lips. I find this is a great day colour it's a cute pink colour in the tube but goes on kind of sheer on your lips and gives them a nice pinky hue.

Love it. Would absoloutly buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

Crystal Lilac is a sheer, bubblegum pink with a fine pink-purple opalescent shimmer/reflects. First off, I love the packaging of Revlon's Colorburst line. The black quilted design of the cap looks really chic, and has a higher-end feel. I also love the applicator. It's your standard sponge applicator, but it's slightly flatter, so it glides nicely across the lips and picks up a good amount of product when inserted in the tube.

The consistency of the lipgloss is really nice - It's not watery, overly thick or sticky. It feels pretty good on my lips and doesn't dry them out. It actually feels fairly moisturizing.

The color is sheer with a couple of swipes, but can be built up for more opacity. Although I prefer the way it looks when applied in layers (to show the true color), it feels a little thick on my lips, so I'll usually apply it sheerly or applied over a pink lipstick. Because my lips are pretty pigmented, when using this lipgloss alone, I like applying MAC Lip Erase to my lips prior, so the outcome is more of a baby pink.

Overall, really like this and recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is an interesting colour in the tube with this "duochrome-like" effect. It has a dusty pink base with purple and pink shimmer. The two-toned effect doesn't show up when you apply it. In different lighting, you can see a slight purple sheen but it's mostly dominated by the pinky base of this gloss. The formula is sheer in terms of pigmentation and just enhances my natural lip colour when I wear this on it's own. Consistency is good; not sticky and the shimmer isn't gritty. Has a sweet vanilla-like scent and a moisturizing formula.