December 21, 2014 | 1268 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Crazy Shine nail buffer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best nail buffer I have used, and I have used a lot! I have always bought the cheaper, stick shape ones and find that after about 2-3 uses, the edges start peeling away and the smoothing side is worn down. I have had this for about a month now, and it is still just as good.
I like the shape, and I like the fact that it is rigid and not flexible. I like everything about it actually, and would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by mntrinemo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It really does make your nails shine like crazy. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is that I wish it had a smoother on one side. I recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Crazy Shine is the perfect name that describes this product. My nails are so shiny. The buffer and polisher is fast and easy to use. It is shaped like a tear drop and a bit bulky in my opinion. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this thing. Makes your natural nails smooth and glossy and unlike a manicure, it never chips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rileannas

I love this product. It is quick to use, and gives results that look as good as clear nail polish but don't smell weird or chip. It lasts longer than the 3 days the package says, too - about a week on my fingernails and 2 weeks on my toenails. My only complaint is that the block disintegrates quickly - about a month after I bought it, I'm starting to see signs of wear along the sides. For $6, though, it's not a big deal to replace it every few months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

Love this! I recently have had to stop using nail polish as it takes a beating at work and looks awful after a day. This stuff is cheap, foolproof and makes my nail super shiny and beautiful. This is the perfect alternative to those who are unable to wear polish at work or otherwise. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

Absolutely love this and it's especially great for people who work in an industry where nail polish is not permitted at work.
Takes about 5 minutes from start to finish everytime, to get a nice perfect shine on all your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kbohaty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I got this product for free as part of the Ulta points rewards program so the price is not a factor for this review. However, I would consider buying it because it really works as advertised. My nails look like I have a coat of clear polish on them and it only took a few minutes to use (obviously no dry time either!). A nice alternative to nail polish when you don't have the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by teessosexy

MADE MY NAILS SO SHINY! THEY'RE SO SMOOTH AND SO SOFT AND SSHHINNYYYY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! NEVEER GETTING ANYTHING ELSE. however i dont give it a 5 because it takes forever to work on my friend

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Frogilina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It took me a long time to finally locate and purchase this product, but I found it today at Ulta and got the Breast Cancer Awareness version to boot! One of my sisters is a ten year survivor (yeah!!!!) so whatever I can do to support the cause for a cure, I do. Anyway, this is a little gem! I've used other buffers which had three or more steps and never left my nails this shiny and smooth. I, unfortunately, have weak, peeling nails so I always have to have a protective coat of polish on them, but I can already tell that this buffer will make my polish last a lot longer.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No