September 1, 2014 | 1001 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Crazy Shine nail buffer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Crazy Shine is the perfect name that describes this product. My nails are so shiny. The buffer and polisher is fast and easy to use. It is shaped like a tear drop and a bit bulky in my opinion. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this thing. Makes your natural nails smooth and glossy and unlike a manicure, it never chips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rileannas

I love this product. It is quick to use, and gives results that look as good as clear nail polish but don't smell weird or chip. It lasts longer than the 3 days the package says, too - about a week on my fingernails and 2 weeks on my toenails. My only complaint is that the block disintegrates quickly - about a month after I bought it, I'm starting to see signs of wear along the sides. For $6, though, it's not a big deal to replace it every few months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

Love this! I recently have had to stop using nail polish as it takes a beating at work and looks awful after a day. This stuff is cheap, foolproof and makes my nail super shiny and beautiful. This is the perfect alternative to those who are unable to wear polish at work or otherwise. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

Absolutely love this and it's especially great for people who work in an industry where nail polish is not permitted at work.
Takes about 5 minutes from start to finish everytime, to get a nice perfect shine on all your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kbohaty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I got this product for free as part of the Ulta points rewards program so the price is not a factor for this review. However, I would consider buying it because it really works as advertised. My nails look like I have a coat of clear polish on them and it only took a few minutes to use (obviously no dry time either!). A nice alternative to nail polish when you don't have the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by teessosexy

MADE MY NAILS SO SHINY! THEY'RE SO SMOOTH AND SO SOFT AND SSHHINNYYYY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! NEVEER GETTING ANYTHING ELSE. however i dont give it a 5 because it takes forever to work on my friend

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Frogilina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It took me a long time to finally locate and purchase this product, but I found it today at Ulta and got the Breast Cancer Awareness version to boot! One of my sisters is a ten year survivor (yeah!!!!) so whatever I can do to support the cause for a cure, I do. Anyway, this is a little gem! I've used other buffers which had three or more steps and never left my nails this shiny and smooth. I, unfortunately, have weak, peeling nails so I always have to have a protective coat of polish on them, but I can already tell that this buffer will make my polish last a lot longer.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It makes my nails really shiny and the application is very easy. The green side buffs the nail surface and the white side smooths out and shines the nails. At first, the shape is a bit different than traditional nail buffers but I find it to be quite a nice shape to use on my hands. The results are amazing, my nails look as shiny as if I have put top coat on and the shine can last quite a few days. This buffer also makes my nail smoother making nail polish application stays longer and easier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

update 1/2012

Yeah cannot use this. The whole thing comes apart and doesnt last long enough to get the job done. Have tried to work with whats left of it but no go. My original review below:

I love buffing my nails rather than polishing them. I agree this gives a great shine, but mine tore in several places first time I used it. I have used so many different buffers over the years, have short nails, so not sure why this tore but its the top layer on both sides that just came up and away from the sponge-y part beneath. I know this wont last long because its already falling apart and I've only used it once. again, great shine, shape and idea too, maybe I have a defective one? I wont be buying this again and have to add I looked so forward to finally finding one in the store!