BeneFit Cosmetics Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (CI 77002), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BORON NITRIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TIN OXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, BHT, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARMINE (CI 75470). N° 05361/N

on 7/22/2013 5:57:00 AM

At the moment my face is tanned so this blush doesn't make any effect on me. I hope it will work when I'll l be back to my natural fair color.
I expected much more pigmentation btw. This summer I'm really satisfied with NYX desert rose blush, NYX petal cream blush and Benefit Hoola as contouring!

on 7/18/2013 7:44:00 AM

ok so I have had this blush for about 7 months now so I feel as if I can give an honest review *note* I appologize for the long review I am a very detailed reviewer hope this helps :-)

Price: I got this In the sephora benefit kit "pretty comittee" back in December I think I paid thirty dollars, but I got the Bella Bamba, Stay don't Stray, Highbeam, and im not sure if there was anything else but the blush and stay dont stray were both full sized so it was. Pretty good deal. I think the original price though is around 20$ but im not sure so dont quote me on it :-P

Packaging: the packaging is cute but I dont LOVE it. I would rather have a plastic more compact sleek packaging as I find they are easier to store. For example I have all my makeup in my collection stored in rubbermaid 3 stack office desk drawers *the smaller shallower ones* and my blushes alone take up 5 drawers (2 and a half drawer units) and so to have a BIG deep blush like this means I cant stack them like my smashbox or mac ones using up more storage space

Texture: so I am a girl who loves rich velvety blush and this one feels more "rough" or like bumpy. It is not nearly as smooth as I like my blush to be, but knowing it is not meant to be a "velvet" blush I will cut it some slack

Pigmentation: It has very nice pigmentation but I think it is more of a sheertone blush

Longevity: i think the longevity of this blush is average. It isn't super great but it isnt super horrible either

Look/Colour: it is a very pretty colour and shows up nice, on a personal level I would prefer it over all my other blushes shade wise if it didn't have as much shimmer because it's just a little too much with a full face of makeup

Over all it is a good product not my fave but not my worst or near worst

Hope I have helped you with my full detailed, honest review :-)

on 7/16/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do NOT like this blush. I like Benefit blushes (Dallas & Dandelion are 2 of my favorites), but bella bamba is a "bella bomba" for me. Too much shimmer, not enough pigment. (I am MAC NW20-25) All I get from this is gold sparkles and subtle peachy color... not a good look for me. I guess maybe I'm just spoiled by better blushes... because this one pales by comparison to most that I've tried. MAC Springsheen is a better choice for me.

on 7/8/2013 8:52:00 AM

This looks pinky gold sheen/shimmer on me. I like it! A pinker version of nars O. I think the 3-D effect refers to the sheen/glow. But this is kinda expensive!! Im ok with cardboard packaging plus its light weight. For application I use my regular blush brush cos i dun find the mini brush in the pan helpful. Benefit does makes some awesome blushes.Overall i wld re-purchase becos the color looks fabulous on me!

on 6/30/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow. A gorgeous pop of colour for summer bronzed skin. I love this colour on me but I noticed alot of negative reviews from people with fair skin. I would definitely recommend this on medium to dark skinned gals as it is very pigmented. I also have Coralista which I do like but i find Bella Bamba is a better match with my skin tone.

I really like this blush. It gives me such a nice pinky glow on days that I'm feeling "blah" due to whatever reason (ill, lack of sleep, etc). The only downside is that it seems to fade somewhat quickly (3-4 hours) and so I make sure to apply with a heavier hand in the morning before work. The packaging also really really sucks but the all benefit packaging tends to be awful.

on 6/22/2013 1:03:00 AM

Such a pretty color on my pale skin- I like that it's a nicely pigmented, less shimmery version of NARS Orgasm- but are you kidding me with this packaging? It's a cardboard box. I wanted to be excited about this product, but I can't see the packaging holding up over any length of time.

on 6/7/2013 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a bright, fun color. I love all of the Benefit boxed blushes, and this one is a close second to Sugarbomb for my favorite. During the summer, when I'm slightly tanned, this one definitely wins out, as it's such a bright flush of color.

on 5/22/2013 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I picked this up on a whim while walking through Sephora one day. I'm not gonna lie, the packaged caught my attention first. Then after swatching, I needed it. Since then, it has become my go-to blush. I use it 4-5 times a week. The color looks great on my skin and I love the golden sheen it leaves behind. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed around for more than 4 hours. Even if I layer it on top of a cream blush I still find that it fades too quick. I have to touch up with it throughout the day/night to keep it looking vibrant.

on 5/19/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh I so wanted to like this. I got it through and swap and was really eager to try it. The color is absolutely stunning in the box. It's a watermelon pink that looks a bit like Nars Torrid, but pinker. The problem is that it barely showed up on my NW 50 skin. It was almost like a highlight. Even after piling on more color, it still barely showed up. Only the glitter was visible on my cheeks.

I still think this blush is really nice, but it's probably best for fairer skin tones - maybe NC30 and under. I'm re-swapping it.

Popular Blush Products