October 24, 2014 | 1753 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This looks pinky gold sheen/shimmer on me. I like it! A pinker version of nars O. I think the 3-D effect refers to the sheen/glow. But this is kinda expensive!! Im ok with cardboard packaging plus its light weight. For application I use my regular blush brush cos i dun find the mini brush in the pan helpful. Benefit does makes some awesome blushes.Overall i wld re-purchase becos the color looks fabulous on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow. A gorgeous pop of colour for summer bronzed skin. I love this colour on me but I noticed alot of negative reviews from people with fair skin. I would definitely recommend this on medium to dark skinned gals as it is very pigmented. I also have Coralista which I do like but i find Bella Bamba is a better match with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

I really like this blush. It gives me such a nice pinky glow on days that I'm feeling "blah" due to whatever reason (ill, lack of sleep, etc). The only downside is that it seems to fade somewhat quickly (3-4 hours) and so I make sure to apply with a heavier hand in the morning before work. The packaging also really really sucks but the all benefit packaging tends to be awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by HunBun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a pretty color on my pale skin- I like that it's a nicely pigmented, less shimmery version of NARS Orgasm- but are you kidding me with this packaging? It's a cardboard box. I wanted to be excited about this product, but I can't see the packaging holding up over any length of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a bright, fun color. I love all of the Benefit boxed blushes, and this one is a close second to Sugarbomb for my favorite. During the summer, when I'm slightly tanned, this one definitely wins out, as it's such a bright flush of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up on a whim while walking through Sephora one day. I'm not gonna lie, the packaged caught my attention first. Then after swatching, I needed it. Since then, it has become my go-to blush. I use it 4-5 times a week. The color looks great on my skin and I love the golden sheen it leaves behind. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed around for more than 4 hours. Even if I layer it on top of a cream blush I still find that it fades too quick. I have to touch up with it throughout the day/night to keep it looking vibrant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh I so wanted to like this. I got it through and swap and was really eager to try it. The color is absolutely stunning in the box. It's a watermelon pink that looks a bit like Nars Torrid, but pinker. The problem is that it barely showed up on my NW 50 skin. It was almost like a highlight. Even after piling on more color, it still barely showed up. Only the glitter was visible on my cheeks.

I still think this blush is really nice, but it's probably best for fairer skin tones - maybe NC30 and under. I'm re-swapping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by citizenannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish the packaging was a little different -- I am not a fan of the deep little box, and the brush isn't awesome but I do keep it in there for when I'm on the go.

I love the smell of this product; it's a nice sweet smell that is only detectable when you basically have your nose in the box, so don't worry about reeking all day long. The color on my pale white skin with cool undertones is just perfect -- when applied heavily, the color would be exactly what I look like faintly sunburned. Obviously, I don't apply it that heavily, but it does end up looking like a very natural pink on me.

It might have the slightest of shimmer, but it's not noticeable to me and I certainly haven't had any glitter fallout like some people apparently have, thankfully.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Gorgeous blusher suitable for my very very pale skin and stays on all day! Love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC45 MAC Prolong Wear for reference.

Very bright pink with lots of chunk glitter! If you are looking for a Tan/Brown girl version of baby doll cheek try this blush just mind the glitter. I did not like it because it accentuated my pores.