Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

Well, I had originally purchased Rebelle , which is Rhianna's second perfume. I was so moved by that one this past summer because I love coffee in fragrances with a tropical vibe as in Coney Island by Bond No.9...Walgreens has holiday gift sets for $20 that come with the shower gel and lotion so I thought why not? Well i had Rebelle for all of one day and the sillage was just horrible . I couldn't even smell it after 30 mins and no one else could which drives me insane because I like monster sillage. I think Rebelle smells better in the summer or projects better.

Fast forward, I took the Rebelle back and swapped for this one. And man does this project! OMG, yes it's loud and beastly but that's what i love in a fragrance. More bang for your buck! It's a dark tropical , the berries , peach and coconut are very promiment..I think this is very suitable for most ages. This also lasts all day which Rebelle failed to do. And like I said, all this for $20! I won! I love this fragrance!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow. I admit I can't stand Rihanna but I will say this smell stinks almost as much as she does.

BIG thumbs down.

I only had a tester as I would never purchase anything that put money in her pocket.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The bottles pretty....the scent...not my favourite. It does have a coconut element but i find the woodsy smell tends to overpower, creating something masculine. Not offensive at all and if you have the right personality, a good fit. Just not for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this perfume! I am terrible at explaining the 'layers' (so to speak) of a perfume so I'm not even going to attempt to do that! But what I can say is whenever I wear this perfume, I get compliments! I've even had an older man ask me what perfume I was wearing because he liked it. I find that one or two sprays is sufficient enough. It's not too expensive either! I believe i only paid $40 for the larger size bottle. Sadly, my bottle is running out :( I'll most certainly be repurchasing this!

This perfume is a sad story for me. I smelled a girl getting off the elevator and got a whiff of something heavenly! I've NEVER smelled a fragrance like that before. I asked what she was wearing and she told me it was Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna so of course, I went online (no perfume stores where I live) right away. I was SOOO excited to get it in the mail. The first 10 minutes of this perfume was amazing. I was in love. ...Then the dry-down began. Very woodsy and the yummy dark/sexy fruit smell was gone. It just smelled too musky on me. Smells SO similar to Black XS. The fragrance didn't' last long and I broke out in hives all over. I thought it was going to be everything I was searching for. The search continues.

I just bought the Reb'l Fleur perfume at Macy's and I got it in a large gift set--lotion, shower gel, a pocket perfume, and the large bottle for $60. I usually dislike celebrity perfumes because they smell cheap to me, but this one I love! I spray it everywhere I go--in my car, in my room, on my wrist... I would buy this again but the bottle is so big, I think I'll have plenty to last me through the year.

omg this fragrance is amazing, a few friends of mine had this perfume and i always could smell this really nice sweet smell from them. So i decided to buy a bottle for myself, I went to my beauty spot in Australia and purchased a 100ml bottle for $40 which i would say is pretty cheap for such a big bottle. I love the smell, I am so damn attracted it, definitely would be one of my best buys this year and I can't wait to use this scent, maybe this perfume will be my next signature scent hehe (:
Reccommend 100% trying this fragrance out !!

Sweet Jeez this stuff is so so gd! This is hands down one of the best scents I have ever smelt! The sensational 80s retro smell lasts from initial spray to dry down with Incredible longevity! To begin with I wasn't too impressed by the packaging however since receiving it I can appreciate the 80s looking bottle of which totally suits the juice within. Smelling is believing with this one!

Overly sweet fruity heavy scent with some pineapple in it. No thanks.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I actually liked this fragrance. I usually stay away from celebrity scents because it seems like every one is wearing it. Plus I thought it was too juvenile to purchase this. Well A year ago I was traveling through Macys to go home (don't ask) and the SA stopped me and asked if I would like a sample. I was like "Okay" and she gave me a "generous" sample. It was a blister pack of the scent. A week later I tried it on and it smelled great on me. I am no good in going into details about undertones, overtones, etc because I am not knowledgeable in that regards. Plus I don't wear perfume on a daily basis (but that has changed).

Basically I will write that the fragrance works with my body chemistry. Personally a lot of perfumes and EDT smells great from the bottle but when I spray it on my body, sometimes there is an unholy chemical reaction that makes me smell like I have really bad BO. I would strongly suggest that everyone test every fragrance out themselves because words are not enough and everyone's body chemistry is different.

Popular Fragrances