Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

on 12/4/2012 12:26:00 AM

Well, I had originally purchased Rebelle , which is Rhianna's second perfume. I was so moved by that one this past summer because I love coffee in fragrances with a tropical vibe as in Coney Island by Bond No.9...Walgreens has holiday gift sets for $20 that come with the shower gel and lotion so I thought why not? Well i had Rebelle for all of one day and the sillage was just horrible . I couldn't even smell it after 30 mins and no one else could which drives me insane because I like monster sillage. I think Rebelle smells better in the summer or projects better.

Fast forward, I took the Rebelle back and swapped for this one. And man does this project! OMG, yes it's loud and beastly but that's what i love in a fragrance. More bang for your buck! It's a dark tropical , the berries , peach and coconut are very promiment..I think this is very suitable for most ages. This also lasts all day which Rebelle failed to do. And like I said, all this for $20! I won! I love this fragrance!

on 11/23/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow. I admit I can't stand Rihanna but I will say this smell stinks almost as much as she does.

BIG thumbs down.

I only had a tester as I would never purchase anything that put money in her pocket.

on 11/11/2012 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The bottles pretty....the scent...not my favourite. It does have a coconut element but i find the woodsy smell tends to overpower, creating something masculine. Not offensive at all and if you have the right personality, a good fit. Just not for me.

on 11/10/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this perfume! I am terrible at explaining the 'layers' (so to speak) of a perfume so I'm not even going to attempt to do that! But what I can say is whenever I wear this perfume, I get compliments! I've even had an older man ask me what perfume I was wearing because he liked it. I find that one or two sprays is sufficient enough. It's not too expensive either! I believe i only paid $40 for the larger size bottle. Sadly, my bottle is running out :( I'll most certainly be repurchasing this!

on 9/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

This perfume is a sad story for me. I smelled a girl getting off the elevator and got a whiff of something heavenly! I've NEVER smelled a fragrance like that before. I asked what she was wearing and she told me it was Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna so of course, I went online (no perfume stores where I live) right away. I was SOOO excited to get it in the mail. The first 10 minutes of this perfume was amazing. I was in love. ...Then the dry-down began. Very woodsy and the yummy dark/sexy fruit smell was gone. It just smelled too musky on me. Smells SO similar to Black XS. The fragrance didn't' last long and I broke out in hives all over. I thought it was going to be everything I was searching for. The search continues.

on 8/29/2012 12:48:00 AM

I just bought the Reb'l Fleur perfume at Macy's and I got it in a large gift set--lotion, shower gel, a pocket perfume, and the large bottle for $60. I usually dislike celebrity perfumes because they smell cheap to me, but this one I love! I spray it everywhere I go--in my car, in my room, on my wrist... I would buy this again but the bottle is so big, I think I'll have plenty to last me through the year.

on 8/25/2012 7:55:00 AM

omg this fragrance is amazing, a few friends of mine had this perfume and i always could smell this really nice sweet smell from them. So i decided to buy a bottle for myself, I went to my beauty spot in Australia and purchased a 100ml bottle for $40 which i would say is pretty cheap for such a big bottle. I love the smell, I am so damn attracted it, definitely would be one of my best buys this year and I can't wait to use this scent, maybe this perfume will be my next signature scent hehe (:
Reccommend 100% trying this fragrance out !!

on 6/30/2012 8:19:00 AM

Sweet Jeez this stuff is so so gd! This is hands down one of the best scents I have ever smelt! The sensational 80s retro smell lasts from initial spray to dry down with Incredible longevity! To begin with I wasn't too impressed by the packaging however since receiving it I can appreciate the 80s looking bottle of which totally suits the juice within. Smelling is believing with this one!

on 6/5/2012 2:56:00 PM

Overly sweet fruity heavy scent with some pineapple in it. No thanks.

on 6/4/2012 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I actually liked this fragrance. I usually stay away from celebrity scents because it seems like every one is wearing it. Plus I thought it was too juvenile to purchase this. Well A year ago I was traveling through Macys to go home (don't ask) and the SA stopped me and asked if I would like a sample. I was like "Okay" and she gave me a "generous" sample. It was a blister pack of the scent. A week later I tried it on and it smelled great on me. I am no good in going into details about undertones, overtones, etc because I am not knowledgeable in that regards. Plus I don't wear perfume on a daily basis (but that has changed).

Basically I will write that the fragrance works with my body chemistry. Personally a lot of perfumes and EDT smells great from the bottle but when I spray it on my body, sometimes there is an unholy chemical reaction that makes me smell like I have really bad BO. I would strongly suggest that everyone test every fragrance out themselves because words are not enough and everyone's body chemistry is different.

Popular Fragrances