November 27, 2014 | 1398 users online

Fragrances - Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by sremmers123

I love this perfume! I am terrible at explaining the 'layers' (so to speak) of a perfume so I'm not even going to attempt to do that! But what I can say is whenever I wear this perfume, I get compliments! I've even had an older man ask me what perfume I was wearing because he liked it. I find that one or two sprays is sufficient enough. It's not too expensive either! I believe i only paid $40 for the larger size bottle. Sadly, my bottle is running out :( I'll most certainly be repurchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by brennau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This perfume is a sad story for me. I smelled a girl getting off the elevator and got a whiff of something heavenly! I've NEVER smelled a fragrance like that before. I asked what she was wearing and she told me it was Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna so of course, I went online (no perfume stores where I live) right away. I was SOOO excited to get it in the mail. The first 10 minutes of this perfume was amazing. I was in love. ...Then the dry-down began. Very woodsy and the yummy dark/sexy fruit smell was gone. It just smelled too musky on me. Smells SO similar to Black XS. The fragrance didn't' last long and I broke out in hives all over. I thought it was going to be everything I was searching for. The search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by naholm

I just bought the Reb'l Fleur perfume at Macy's and I got it in a large gift set--lotion, shower gel, a pocket perfume, and the large bottle for $60. I usually dislike celebrity perfumes because they smell cheap to me, but this one I love! I spray it everywhere I go--in my car, in my room, on my wrist... I would buy this again but the bottle is so big, I think I'll have plenty to last me through the year.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by cindytruongg

omg this fragrance is amazing, a few friends of mine had this perfume and i always could smell this really nice sweet smell from them. So i decided to buy a bottle for myself, I went to my beauty spot in Australia and purchased a 100ml bottle for $40 which i would say is pretty cheap for such a big bottle. I love the smell, I am so damn attracted it, definitely would be one of my best buys this year and I can't wait to use this scent, maybe this perfume will be my next signature scent hehe (:
Reccommend 100% trying this fragrance out !!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by remeddee

Sweet Jeez this stuff is so so gd! This is hands down one of the best scents I have ever smelt! The sensational 80s retro smell lasts from initial spray to dry down with Incredible longevity! To begin with I wasn't too impressed by the packaging however since receiving it I can appreciate the 80s looking bottle of which totally suits the juice within. Smelling is believing with this one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overly sweet fruity heavy scent with some pineapple in it. No thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually liked this fragrance. I usually stay away from celebrity scents because it seems like every one is wearing it. Plus I thought it was too juvenile to purchase this. Well A year ago I was traveling through Macys to go home (don't ask) and the SA stopped me and asked if I would like a sample. I was like "Okay" and she gave me a "generous" sample. It was a blister pack of the scent. A week later I tried it on and it smelled great on me. I am no good in going into details about undertones, overtones, etc because I am not knowledgeable in that regards. Plus I don't wear perfume on a daily basis (but that has changed).

Basically I will write that the fragrance works with my body chemistry. Personally a lot of perfumes and EDT smells great from the bottle but when I spray it on my body, sometimes there is an unholy chemical reaction that makes me smell like I have really bad BO. I would strongly suggest that everyone test every fragrance out themselves because words are not enough and everyone's body chemistry is different.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Kharmah

Eww so gross, I actually want to take a shower this smells absolutely disgusting. I sprayed some on myself while at the store tonight and I regret it.
Excuse me while I go puke now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by wildcardinside

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Both my sisters have this perfume and everytime my little sister is around me I can tell she is wearing it so, when I saw this perfume for $50 (in Australia) for the 100ml bottle I decided to buy it.
Usually I am extremely attracted to either pure sweet floral frangrances or really fruity fragrances but this perfume is very different. It smells mature, something your 45 year old mother could get away with wearing without smelling like she's wearing well, brittany spears perfume or something. But in saying that, the perfume does have sweet notes. It's quite hard to describe the actual fragrance of this perfume but (fragrance family: fruity chypre, mossy woods) includes notes of red berries, peach, plum, coconut water, hibiscus, tuberose, violet, patchouli, amber, musk and vanilla.
I can definitely smell subtle hints of peach/berries and plum, I myself cant smell any coconut but the mossy woods is a large note in the scent that in my opinion is what makes the scent so mature smelling, but at the same time sweet (hints of vanilla). Its just a down right lovely smelling perfume, I would say more suitable for night wear and special ocassions but if you are like me and are a fan of really strong perfumes, then this perfume should be perfect for you to wear every day. If you are though one of those people who are sickened by perfumes that are so strong you can practically smell the scent of people when you walk past them, then I would give this one a miss. The bottle is a really classy, unique shape that looks amazing sitting on your drawer, but in saying that is a little awkward to hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by beautybunny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has got to be one of my favorite scents! <3

I had recently run out of my juicy couture perfume and i was looking for one similar in scent.. (heavy sexy vanilla/musk), it is perfect for any time of year and for any occasion. I get complements on it all the time and the packaging is so edgy and hot , how could you say no !
It last all day and into the night, i love the scent so much i cant describe it.

Hands Down BEST perfume purchase :D