April 18, 2014 | 1010 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Beyond the Solution BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by miiyuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

this is my HG product. dewy finish for my dry dry skin! this is best coverage product i've used. most foundations always seem to dry me out, but this one gives me that dewy glow i crave for.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by catwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i really really wanted to like this product after all the reviews but it really didn't work for me :( i have a lot of redness on my cheeks and am quite light skinned, so this looked quite dark on me but still had the redness showing through. was very sticky and didn't set even after 5 minutes. worst part about this was i had an allergic reaction to the product and my skin broke out around my nose. i have stopped using the product and the breakout is still there 4 weeks later :( disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First Impression: the packaging is GREAT. It's hygienic and very cute! It comes in a tube with a pump. When I first used it, my pores were exaggerated and gave me white cast. But that was because my skin was dirty and I didn't know how to cleanse and moisturize properly.

Second Impression: After getting my skincare routine in place, I tried this BB Cream again and... WOW. It makes my skin look healthy, perfect skintone match (I have slight yellow undertones) and gave me a healthy glow without making me look like an oily mess!!! It made me look like I didn't have anything on!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Piyorin

The packaging is really cute, the only downside is that the pump is kinda harsh to press, if I press gently a too tiny amount would come out, if I press with way more strengh, too much would come out so I only do a lot of little press. The cream goes easily on the transparent cap so if you don't remove it, it can look dirty really fast

The finish is mate, for a more dewy finish I recommend to mixt it with your day cream. Coverage is okay but it really accentuate flaky skin, so if you have dry skin I don't recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only BB cream I actually like! The colour is slightly too light for me - NC20 - but with a little powder on top it looks fine. Most Asian BB creams appear grey or pink on my skin but this doesn't. I like the beige tone. It gives a good medium coverage and covers redness and discolouration. Lasts at least 9 hours on me with no primer. Gives a semi matte finish upon application. After several hours I get some slight shine on my nose but never bad enough to need to touch up or even blot! I have dry skin and it works great for me. Very happy with it and the packaging is hygienic and practical. Blends easily with my fingers and doesn't look cakey on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by serenitative

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

The Lioele Beyond The Solution BB cream is, in a word, okay. It goes on very nicely and feels hydrating to start with. The lasting power is a bit cruddy, however. Now, I know for a BB cream to last more than 4-5 hours is quite impressive. After two, it was starting to crack on me and dry patches were exacerbated. This is really unusual as I moisturise and prime before I put ANYTHING on my skin. At least it has good SPF. Overall, a bit disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by venP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a bit sad seeing a low rating review for my beloved bb cream. This is by far my fav bb cream. I was in need of bb cream that does not have SPF so that it would not give any white cast on my face when taking flash photographs! I have combination oily skin and this bb cream stays all day on my face , I did use a powder to set it and also UD all nighter. But overall, compare to my other bb cream that i own (missha perfect cover bb cream and brtc jasmine bb cream) i would say this is the least dewy and the best at controlling oil which is what i want from a bb cream. I will usually just use one or one and a half depending on my skin need that day. The coverage is very buildable as well. It does not break me out but enhance my skin appearance!!!!

Try this stuff, if u r hesistent, buy the sample pack first like what i did before purchasing the full size! I am going to try the tripe solution one as i heard great things about it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by PuzzledPanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is wonderful, it suits my skin tone perfectly and covers up my acne scarring enough without being too heavy on my face. I'd definitely recommend it for people who want a medium coverage BB cream that isn't too heavy or too light.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Found this to be too drying and too heavy for my skin. It looked caking and unnatural. It just wasn't comfortable at all for me to wear. If you prefer a heavy coverage foundation, then you may like this. I prefer light to medium.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I imagine this would work wonders for dry skintypes, but for my normal-ish skintype it is just too dewy.

I like how it initially applies and looks after I lightly powder, but in about 3-4 hours this stuff is just melting off my face. I've blotted about 5 times so far and I'll probably have to blot a few more times.

I've worn this several times, with and without a primer and I don't see any difference either way.

Color match was OK for NC25 skin.