July 22, 2014 | 1718 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Beyond the Solution BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like others on here, I wanted to love this. I do like this bb cream but not enough to buy a full bottle (I had samples) as there are plenty of other bb cream options out there. The color actually worked perfectly for me and I was surprised because so many people on here said it was too dark. I am NC 25-30 (more towards 30 since its summer). The finish for me is neither as dewy as Skin79 Gold nor matte, I would call it a natural skin finish. If you have shine on your t-zone it will show through, but without looking greasy. The wear time is the main thing that turns me off of this BB. I have an oily tone and at the end of an 8 hour day there was no makeup left on my nose and little left on my cheeks, with or without powdering. On oily skin this will probably last around 4 hours. It is also not really that buildable in terms of coverage. However, if you have a dry tzone, only need light-medium coverage, and like a natural finish I would recommend this bb cream! So far no breakouts either.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by okk

I would like to love this product, however
1) the colour for this bb cream is too dark for me, it has a yellow tone to it
2) it is quite drying after applying even though you moisturise your face before it
3) the texture is thick and gives a heavy feeling
4) coverage is medium and its buildable

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by iylialala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream because this is the first BB cream that doesn't break me out, gives good coverage, doesn't make me look white or ashy and controls shine really well. I cannot wear anything with SPF in it since it will always break me out and all the BB creams out there contains SPF except for this one. Maybe this is not a good thing for most people because it doesn't give sun protection but for me, I'm grateful that there are such BB cream that are SPF-free. The first time I put it on, I got compliments saying how smooth looking my skin is (my cheeks are covered with acne scars & marks btw). Overall, I will definitely buy this again and recommend people with acne-prone skin to give it a try, You'll love it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea2358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gray cast that looks like I just put on a mask! Used a few times and eventually threw it out. I like the packaging and all, just was not a good fit for me. The color was off, i felt like it was a bit thick and hard to spread.Plus it made my face look really dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by miiyuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

this is my HG product. dewy finish for my dry dry skin! this is best coverage product i've used. most foundations always seem to dry me out, but this one gives me that dewy glow i crave for.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by catwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i really really wanted to like this product after all the reviews but it really didn't work for me :( i have a lot of redness on my cheeks and am quite light skinned, so this looked quite dark on me but still had the redness showing through. was very sticky and didn't set even after 5 minutes. worst part about this was i had an allergic reaction to the product and my skin broke out around my nose. i have stopped using the product and the breakout is still there 4 weeks later :( disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First Impression: the packaging is GREAT. It's hygienic and very cute! It comes in a tube with a pump. When I first used it, my pores were exaggerated and gave me white cast. But that was because my skin was dirty and I didn't know how to cleanse and moisturize properly.

Second Impression: After getting my skincare routine in place, I tried this BB Cream again and... WOW. It makes my skin look healthy, perfect skintone match (I have slight yellow undertones) and gave me a healthy glow without making me look like an oily mess!!! It made me look like I didn't have anything on!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Piyorin

The packaging is really cute, the only downside is that the pump is kinda harsh to press, if I press gently a too tiny amount would come out, if I press with way more strengh, too much would come out so I only do a lot of little press. The cream goes easily on the transparent cap so if you don't remove it, it can look dirty really fast

The finish is mate, for a more dewy finish I recommend to mixt it with your day cream. Coverage is okay but it really accentuate flaky skin, so if you have dry skin I don't recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only BB cream I actually like! The colour is slightly too light for me - NC20 - but with a little powder on top it looks fine. Most Asian BB creams appear grey or pink on my skin but this doesn't. I like the beige tone. It gives a good medium coverage and covers redness and discolouration. Lasts at least 9 hours on me with no primer. Gives a semi matte finish upon application. After several hours I get some slight shine on my nose but never bad enough to need to touch up or even blot! I have dry skin and it works great for me. Very happy with it and the packaging is hygienic and practical. Blends easily with my fingers and doesn't look cakey on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by serenitative

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

The Lioele Beyond The Solution BB cream is, in a word, okay. It goes on very nicely and feels hydrating to start with. The lasting power is a bit cruddy, however. Now, I know for a BB cream to last more than 4-5 hours is quite impressive. After two, it was starting to crack on me and dry patches were exacerbated. This is really unusual as I moisturise and prime before I put ANYTHING on my skin. At least it has good SPF. Overall, a bit disappointed.