April 19, 2014 | 1513 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this concealer to conceal acne scars and blemishes but I don't use this under my eyes since I don't have dark under eye circles but when I put it under my eyes it tends to sink in fine lines. Overall I like this concealer and will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

This was my first ever concealer so I can't really compare to others, but everyone was raving about it so I gave it a go and I wasn't disappointed. It's very creamy and blends very well. I got it in shade 25 medium which was perfect shade for me when I was tan. i don't wear makeup everyday, because I take forever to put on minimal make up so this concealer was god sent. The most common problem I have with foundations is I almost always end up buying right shade but wrong tone for my skin, I have more yellow undertones than pink undertones so I was very pleased when I first swatched it and found out that it had yellow undertone. I wore it pretty much every day with some lip balm for my everyday uni makeup look lol. It did't crease too much under my eyes and blended beautifully on the rest of my face, which was great because I could spot conceal and not look really weird.
Overall great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jadietnguyen

When I am short on time I use this for my eyelid and under eye and blend with my fingers. Instant brightness and does not settle in my fine lines. I also use this to conceal my sheeks cause I have redness. I use NW20 mac prolong concealer and the perfect shade for me is number 20 sand sable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this in the shade 15 Fair. It covers my dark under eye circles fairly well- I havenít found any concealer that can disguise them completely!! It has a nice, thin consistency and blends easily. It also has pretty good staying power. However, I found it creases too easily, even when I set it with a powder. My Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer does the same job for around the same price as this one and does not crease when I set it. I wonít be purchasing this again.

As for the packaging- I havenít had any problems with it leaking as others on this site have. I even traveled with it onboard a plane and no issues!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by MimiCakes88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OILY GIRLS!!! this didn't crease as much on my super oily skin. I've been using it under my foundation, applied with a beauty blender or my fingers and I love the results. Although I wish it had more pigmentation, for the price I can't complaint. I then apply the Maybelline Lumi concealer on top and its the best combo I've came across. (FYI My foundation is Estee Lauder double wear).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by anna2095

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got it today and it covers my under eye circles pretty well. It can also cover spots that I have, so I'd definitely recommend this concealer to try out! I'm Asian and have yellow undertones, so I use #20 in Sand.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLeeY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this product a lot but the packaging is very messy. As you continue to close the tube product begins to leak and gets all over the place. I've had it for almost a year and use it everyday under my eyes and on blemishes. It is very lightweight, blends in easily, has good coverage, and doesn't wear off or crease on my under eye area, it does crease on my eyelids even if I set it with powder. The two main cons of this product are the packaging and the shade range.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hulagirl310

I like the brush and the shades are good. The coverage is great and it is a smooth constancy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by sdalbey

This product absolutely sucks. No matter what colour I try or how light I go (I do have fair skin but not VERY fair skin) it always turns out this super dark orange colour on my face, quite different from the tube. Since it is cheap, I experimented and bought the lightest shade which is too light for me. I put it on my face and 5 minutes later all my blemishes and under eye circles were dark orange, very unflattering. Also, the packaging is messy. It's nice the first few times, but then it ends up all messy and sticky and just getting everywhere. Overall, this was a really horrible concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by molllym

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer makes me so sad, because I want to like it so much. It has a beautiful consistency, good coverage, a lightweight formula, and a natural finish. But the shades are simply awful. They have 3 shades for warm toned skin, and 3 shades for cool tone skin. I chose the shade light 10, which is supposedly the palest one. It is way too dark and orange on my skin. The name "fit me" is misleading, the shade selection is terrible. I'm not even that pale and on my skin (NC20, L'oreal true match N2), this is about 3 or 4 shades too dark. What a shame. Hopefully this will "fit me" better in the summer.