January 26, 2015 | 2031 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by londonmaddie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an okay drugstore concealer.
I would describe it as medium coverage, and consistency. It is not too thick, but also not runny.

For my taste, I would prefer a more longwearing concealer, with full coverage, so it was not for me. I also mostly used this on my face. But, if you are looking for medium coverage, are using it for your under eyes, and don't mind guessing your shade, this concealer could work for you. It does the job, but didn't wow me.

I do not like concealers with doe foot applicators, that makes no sense to me. I feel they are unsanitary.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by hopejox

I love this concealer it seriously is the best I've had, it is so creamy and blends so well. I use Sand/20 and its got such a perfect yellow tone that it highlights the face too, it does crease a lot however but blends soo well with brush or sponge. I wouldn't repurchase this though because I'm trying to stay clear of toxic ingredients like parabens which this concealer contains.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Laerkejensenc

Blends really nicely, covers nicely too. Great price, fine packaging. Overall, i like this product

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this concealer for several reasons. First of all, this is terrible if you have oily skin. I'm quite oily in my t-zone and I just can't use this there. It makes me more oily and breaks me out. Second, this settles into fine lines on my face. No amount of primer or blending this out prevents it from settling in. Third, while it covers my blemishes like acne pretty well, it makes the pimple worse. Fourth, I hate the brush it has, it's not sanitary. It's like a lipgloss brush and is the type of thing that will hold on to bacteria, dead skin and dry product. I prefer my concealers in a squeezable little tube.
So overall this was just a terrible product to me. Throwing it out and never re-buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mollyowen21

Best drugstore concealer I've ever bought. I have combination of skin types, I still suffer from spots on my forehead and I have mild acne on my cheeks, however I also get really dry patches under my eyes and all over my face as well as oily t zone, so I find it hard finding the right makeup that doesn't enhance dryness while covering up blemishes and spots. This concealer works wonders for me. I've worn it alone, with foundation, it has been my quick fix. It blends really well and has quite good coverage. You can layer it up or wear a thin layer. Brilliant. You should buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by noie77

I love this concealer! I had heard that the Maybelline Age Rewind was a good product, and I tried it but I also got this one, and I was impressed! I like the texture and how it blends with my skin and foundation. I have it in the lightest shade, and even I have fair skin, it serves as a highlight. I would definitelybuy this over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by pazra17

got this on sale. great for under the eyes and concealing blemishes. whatever you do dont put it on your t zone if you get oily.your makeup will be doing the slip and slide regardless of whether you have used a primer, setting powder etc

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just bought this concealer yesterday, but I'm already totally impressed. I've never been able to find a concealer that looked natural enough to wear in public. This one blends seamlessly into my face & matches my skin tone perfectly. I got the lightest shade, 10, & when I first got it home & swatched it, I thought it was going to be too dark. I'm so glad I decided to try it on my face first before returning it, because I love it! I can't wait to test out it's lasting power when used with different types of powder and application types.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great concealer. Covers my under eye circles and doesn't look drying buts sets. I do set it with a light dusting of powder and it looks amazing. It doesn't set into my fine lines and brightens my eye area. Im about an NC 25 and the color light #10 works perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

Awful. I don't get the hype with this. It slided right off my face in half an hour, emphasizes acne spots Nd their dryness around them, creases badly, poor shade range... I don't think I can say enough bad things about this concealer. It just didn't work for me.