Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/10/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have bought this concealer twice based on the raves. It is too unnatural looking on my undereyes, it gives a very artificial look and fades after a few hours even with powder. The shade sand is fantastic though , the truest yellow I could find at the drugstore.

on 5/8/2015 12:29:00 AM

Despite the great reviews, this still creases on me and doesn't cover my under eye circles or sunspots very well. It didn't break me out and the color selection was ok, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/6/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It's a decent concealer. My skin doesn't really have much problems except a few acne scars here and there so it conceals that well. Also conceals under eye darkness but does not really highlight.

Does not conceal very dark redness though (such as sudden pimples, etc) which is why I probably won't repurchase if I find something better.

Smooth and blendable formula, good for every day light concealing.

on 5/6/2015 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely dark circles and nothing can really cover them but this is a pretty good solution. It's very smooth and blendable and has medium coverage that is possible to build. I much prefer it over my Mac pro longwear. The only issue I have with it is the colour. I am NC15 in MAC and I bought this in "fair" and it's not really fair. I can hardly get away with using it and usually have to tap a bit of highlightening concealer on top of it otherwise it appears slightly orangey. For a concealer that claims to "fit", this doesn't. If they came up with more shades, I would definitely buy again!

on 5/6/2015 1:47:00 PM

My favorite under-eye concealer. I wear it every day. Nice and smooth and blend-able.

I always know when to buy another one, because it gets a little streaky after about a month or so. Very reasonable price.

on 5/6/2015 10:12:00 AM

I dont have sensitive skin but this. shyt. burned.

it burned my undereye area SO MUCH. & before this i used the maybelline instant age rewind concealer just fine.

also i have it in the color light & it seems to give off a type of "sheen" where i apply it.

at least it blends nicely.

on 5/5/2015 11:05:00 AM

Decent concealer. I Still think some highend brand last about the same time as this product. The cons is that need more colors selection. Decent coverage.

on 5/4/2015 3:13:00 AM

I had just received this product a few days ago from my relative who went on vacation in USA. I asked her nicely if she could buy me a few make-up products, she said yes and this was one of the few items. Here are my thoughts:

1. The packaging is good. No complaints whatsoever. I'm not very particular when it comes to packaging sometimes but for this product I really like because it's very simple and sleek.

2. I would say that the product gives medium coverage (for me at least); it covers my redness, dark circles, blemishes, and evens out my skin tone. It is not cake-y, it does not feel heavy on my skin, and blends really well on the surface of my skin.

3. Perfect substitute for a highlight!

4. AFFORDABLE

Overall, it's a good product :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Honestly, this concealer is one of my all-time favorites for my under eye area. It provides awesome coverage, and isn't drying to my sensitive under eye which is a problem I've had with several others, particularly the Mac pro-long wear. It's an awesome price and is almost a dupe of the Nars creamy concealer.

That being said the coverage is not full, and I have quite dark circles, so a corrector is still needed. Though this might be only my problem.

on 4/29/2015 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Reference: I am a NC30 in Mac and use the shade Sand/20.

I love this concealer! Prior to this I was using my Mac Mineralize Concealer which I felt wasn't nearly as good compared to this.

1. Did not settle in my fine lines.
2. Did not dry out my verrrry dry eyes.
3. Good coverage.
4. Did not oxidize like my Mac one.

All in all, this is a great concealer! I will definately be repurchasing this. At a price of around $7-$10 this is great!