Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 5/31/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin so i find it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't break me out. However this foundation has never broken me out, infact it has done an amazing job at covering my dark marks and spots! I'm in the shade 220 and matches my skin perfectly. Also what I like about the foundation is it gives a dewy glow to my skin. However those with oily skin I recommend setting the foundation with a powder afterwards. For the price you can't go wrong :)

I'm very impressed by this foundation! Excellent coverage and really gives you a nice dewy look. It also lasts all day and I have oily skin! Other dewy foundations I've tried seemed to melt off my face after a few hours, not this one! And you can't beat the price! It also matches my skin tone perfectly which I've always struggled with!

on 5/27/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this product, goes on smooth. But if I am going to be out all day I need to wear a primer with it.

on 5/24/2015 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin is really dry and sensitive (I have eczema/dermatitis) and this foundation works wonders! It leaves the skin feeling very hydrated and dewy, not oily. I feel like people with normal to oily skin wouldn't enjoy this product so much and should try the other version. It has a light to medium coverage and my favorite way to aply it is with a beauty blender. I've noticed that when I apply it with a brush it looks really streaky. As much as I love this foundation I abosultely hate the packaging. It gets really messy since it doesn't have a pump. I'm moving to Europe in the fall for a year so I will be bringing a couple backups with me.

on 5/23/2015 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This foundation has become one of my favourite drugstore foundations. I've used it a few times, applied a few different ways (I like using RT miracle complexion sponge and it also goes on nicely just with my fingers), and worn it for varying lengths of time.

First: it matches my pale skin wonderfully (110 porcelain; also shout out anything with spf). I'm quite fair, blue veins, with some reddish discolouration and acne scarring with the occasional blemish, and this does a great job of evening my skin tone enough to just need a bit of concealer in the usual places. It's maybe just a touch darker than my neck but if I blend that down past my jaw, it looks natural with the rest of my body.

Second: it doesn't highlight any of my dry patches, so long as I've moisturized appropriately. My forehead is very dry and prone to flaking so to have this stay very smooth throughout the day is a blessing. Flaking and patchiness always happens with matte liquids or powder foundations for me. This goes on easily over my moisturizers and primers without becoming slick, and sticks.

Third: it lasts beautifully. I wore it for my graduation, applying it at 7am and I think it still looked lovely, without any melting or major creasing (a bit in my smile lines) or wearing off really by the time I got home at 11pm. That's a hell of a workhorse foundation. I applied the foundation with a damp RT miracle complexion sponge, powdered some areas lightly for a bit more coverage with bare minerals powder foundation, then powdered everything with a fyrinnae mattifying translucent powder. By the end of the day, without any touchups, my t-zone was fine, my pores which are pretty large anyway hadn't become glaringly obvious as they do with some other foundations, my blush and bronzer and highlighter were in place.

Fourth: on that note, applying other things on top of it didn't displace it significantly. The majority of my scarring is on my cheeks and I find with most of my foundations if I put blush and bronzer on then it rubs the product away and some of my darker spots come through. After using a big powder brush to set it, my powder blush (used a fluffy duo fiber brush), powder bronzer (buffing brush), light contour powder, and cream highlighter didn't displace the foundation.

Fifth: it cost me 6$ on sale (!)

Sixth: photographs well. Natural light, dim light, front facing cell camera, rear facing cell camera, DSLR, generic digital camera--all looked great. Long day for graduation, full of photos, and my skin looked lovely the whole time through two meals and lots of emotions.

Definitely would recommend this for other fair skinned girls with dry skin (even with a fairly oily t-zone).

on 5/22/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SHADE SELECTION: 230 (NC37 for reference)
METHOD OF APPLICATION: flat-top brush
SKIN TYPE: combo

PROS

- easy to blend
- light to medium coverage
- lightweight
- dewy finish
- does not settle into fine lines

CONS

- no pump
- clings to dry spots
- gets very oily in less than 4 hours

COMMENTS: This has a dewy finish and offers light to medium coverage. It feels lightweight and is very easy to blend. The wear time can be an issue if proper setting and priming isn't used. You will get no oil control from this, obviously. My concern is that it tends to cling to dry spots. It's not terrible like a matte foundation, but I still notice it enough to bother me.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is awesome. I was looking for light to medium coverage for my dry, sensitive skin. This matched my fair, yellow undertone skin perfectly. It smell pretty like expensive perfume but it's not strong and fades quickly. It's medium viscosity and blends well. It feels light, is non irritating and makes my skin look, smooth and dewey. I love this better than foundationsbi have paid two to three times more for. I paid $6 for this.
Im not sure why ladies with oily skin who prefer matte finishes tried this. Ummmmm, its labeled DEWEY and for NORMAL TO DRY SKIN. Common sense should say, oh that's not for me. LOL.

on 5/19/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I had to buy this foundation in an emergency situation about a month ago and I love it!!! I have dry & sensitive skin, and this doesn't bother me or accentuate my dry patches! I also have broken capillaries and it cover them nicely with a stippling brush. I have been reaching for this foundation way more than all the high end ones I have in my drawer. People with dry skin should definitely give this foundation a shot!! It just needs a pump

on 5/19/2015 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm using the original version of this. I have really dry skin but this stuff makes my dry skin look even in color and slightly dewy. It doesn't oxidize on me and its light enough for my ghost white skin. I can't wait to try the new version and maybe even the matte version of this.

on 5/18/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect consistency and finish if you have dry skin. I found it a little too sheer, so I applied 2 layers. I use a damp sponge to apply, so maybe that's why. I like that there is no scent.
Hate the bottles with no pumps though.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl