October 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Samanthasaurusrex

I have only used one container of this product up to date, but... I can say that I like it a lot, not so sure if I'm loving it but it's a good product lol. I got mines at Big Lots for $5, there were only two on sale at the time. I got one just to see how it would work and then when I got home, I wished that I had just gotten both of them. Before I was using Jojoba Oil from Trader Joe's to remove my makeup. The Jojoba Oil would leave my skin feeling oily and it would smell like slight peppermint: Nothing bad, but I didn't want it to be scented at all. The Simple Eye Makeup Remover isn't oily at all and when I put it on my face it's like a clear fresh feel. It takes everything completely off, even my makeup though it's just for the eyes. It's not scented and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dirty after. The packaging is nice and Simple, lol. The price, originally around $7-8, is fair for the product and how much you get which isn't bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

I'm loving in this, I repurchase this stuff again and again, it is cheap, gentle, and can move my eye makeup as well as face makeup, but I when I use waterproof mascara it won't work, so I have this one for daily makeup remove, and Elizabeth Arden makeup remover for heavier makeup

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lilysdoll

I find this product gentle enough. Only it doesn't remove eye makeup well at all. I wanted something gentle but effective. This is not that. At this point I really just use it to remove a mistake or if my Purity cleanser didn't remove every trace of eye makeup in the shower.I won't purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by hannah2346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG NO MATTER WHAT DONT GET THIS PRODUCT!! This product says that it's 'kind to eyes' ahha that's what it's not!! It feels like I'm putting acid on my eyes!! It's the worst eye make up remover ever!!!! One time I got the tiniest bit in my eye and the whole white area of my eyeball turned red.. My mum was about to take me to the doctors!! There was no sign of white, it was all red!! And every single time I use this it stings my eyes so much that I can't even close them properly to go to sleep!! I can't say how much I hate this product!! It's ok at remover eye make up but you can't remove most of it because your eyes are in so much pain!! No matter what don't get this product.. Unless you like the feeling of your eye balls burning and turning completely red!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by StaceyOi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not so easy to remove water-proof mascara. Since I've bought this so I will use the oil content remover to remove my eye make up, and then I will use Simple to clean my eyes again

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by teghanm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff STINGS so bad!!! It seriously hurts my eyes! I thought maybe it would get better after using it for a while, but no, it stung really badly every time. It removes the makeup efficiently, but it is not worth the pain. I would suggest something like Clean and Clear for a cheap eye makeup remover, they're always good.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i used it a couple times to take off my eye makeup, works fine on shadows, but not liners and mascaras, even the ones that arent waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by xoBellaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love that it doesn't irritate my eyes but its not the best thing out there , however i would still repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not find this eye makeup remover to be irritating to my eyes. It easily removed eye shadow and eye liner but did not remove my water-based mascara at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by SLJM10310

This is the worst eye make remover I have ever used .. I thought simple was made for sensitive skin .. I don't have sensitive skin but this really stung my eyes and made them sore I won't be using this again