September 18, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst (All colors)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have two: one in creamcicle (milky orange) and gumdrop (milky lavender). I love these balms, they do have more staying power than gloss alone. they are not sticky and they feel nice on my lips, plus i do think it moisturizes a little. SPF 15 is good...i like the cute crystal-like case.
really cant complain about these, and wish to have in every color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by HairbearFLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite lip gloss! I have 4 shades, but my absolute favorite is Sunset Peach. I like how the lipgloss is not sticky, and it stays on remarkably well (not including drinking and kissing).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by pricella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in sizzle..its very sheer and nice. nothing to brag about,I dont dislike or like it...its just ok. IMO revlon lipgloss is hit or miss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

The color range of these glosses is very good. There are lots of wearable as well as fun and up to date/trendy colors. They actually contain the same amount of product as the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses (.2 fl.oz). However, I think the formula is drastic fall from the older SL glosses. Comparatively, the Colorburst formula is thinner, more runny, slippery, less shiny and does not last nearly as long or wear as well as the SL glosses. To clarify, this is based on a personal preference for stickier glosses because they last longer. The SL gloss formula is second only to Mac ones in terms of formula and wear. The Colorburst glosses, despite of the exciting color selection is rather lacking in terms of its formula. I only have three colors:

Crystal Lilac-pale mauve/lilac pink in a satin finish with fine pink shimmers

Cheers-medium fuchsia pink in medium opacity

Decadent-medium purple with fine blue shimmers in a satin finish and medium opacity

I do enjoy the colors but I find myself not reaching for them too often since they don't last long on the lips, slip around quite a bit and doesn't necessarily layer well on top of other lipsticks. Until they improve on the formula, I will not be buying more from this range regardless of how great the colors are.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this LIP BUTTER for $7.49 at Ulta. Hard to find due to the hype and popularity, but Ulta in Hunt Valley has a good supply, but it is dwindling. I got this in Sweet Tart because I LOVE that Revlon polish color - always get compliments. This is really nice - bleeds more than the NYX creme I got the same day,
but then, this is more of a lip gloss. Really beautiful color.
I can see why most love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I got this as a freebie promotion in Boots - free lip product with any foundation product. So I picked this up in Peony, a really pretty peachy pink shimmer. I really like the non sticky formula and the colour payoff is lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by hslo

I bought 008 Peony, a really pretty shimmer-packed peach pink. It's not terribly pigmented, but does a nice job of creating a light, airy look. I also liked how light this lipgloss feels on my lips; I've been using a couple of Japanese drugstore brands which are very creamy and pigmented, but also feel really sticky and heavy. So this is a wonderful change instead. My only quibble is that the glitter/shimmer in Peony can be a bit over the top for casual wear, I feel. But the lipgloss formula is great. You also get a decent amount of product in a nice, classy packaging that doesn't look very drugstore-ish at all. *thumbs up*

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought colorburst glosses in crystal lilac (002) and buff (032). These colors are gorgeous! Crystal lilac is pinky nude with subtle lilac shimmer and buff is a peachy nude that doesn't wash me out. Love the texture, very smooth when applied and not sticky at all. After 20 minutes it's completely gone, but that's not a big deal for me. I will repurchase and buy another colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I don't usually use drugstore makeup products, but I was intrigued by the color Strawberry. It is gorgeous. One coat is sheer, 2 coats makes it mostly opaque, It's a warm toned, bright strawberry pink with a bit of coral. It's very moisturizing. It's a tad sticky, but enough so that it stays on. I'm not enamored with the smell, but it's not terrible. And the packaging is simple and classy. Well done Revlon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

Love the packing its so sleek and looks like it's high end when it's really not.i own it in eggnog which is a pinkish nude. The smell really isn't the best but it's something I can get over. It leaves my lips shiny and smooth unfortunately it doesn't last long and I need to keep reapplying it.