July 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Chanicejade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing I can't stop buying it. Full, long lashes without the spider leg effect. I prefer the brushes to the traditional brush, allows to get all of your lashes!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Kirstenrebred

I honestly dislike this so much. The wand is to flimsy for me, and it smells like a VERY heavy rose scent. The formula is alright but i think that its mostly the scent that irritates my eyes. I think there are definately better mascaras around.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Tokamohamed

Im in looooove with this mascara , perfect volume perfect length , cannot stop repurchasing it ,

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

I got this after asking my friend what mascara she uses and she said the One by One. I always admired how her lashes looked. So long and separated. Just the look I love.

So I bought this and for the first month or so it looked great on me, although it did flake sometimes but it didn't really bother me because it didn't flake a lot. It curled my lashes and made them long and pretty.

Something I noticed about the wand was that it was "flimsy", I didn't like that because I wasn't used to it. I like a brush that I can push my lashes against without feeling like the brush won't do anything. I guess the brush it just "lightweight". Another thing is that the brush is never ever fully covered with the mascara, you can see the pink bristles. Another thing, the mascara gives you a natural look.

After like 3 weeks the mascara felt drier and it started to flake a lot more. The length of my lashes also dropped throughout the day making them look much shorter (Not a pretty look at all).

This mascara doesn't last as long as I like it to. Most mascaras for me last for about 6 months and then I'd have to toss it out but this one I have to toss out right now but I've had it for 3 months which isn't much.

I really hoped for this to give me beautiful lashes like it gave my friend. But I guess that's fine because I found better mascaras that I really love

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by 36CHAMBERSAGAIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is just average to me, it works fine but isn't anything special. Beware if you have sensitive eyes though because this has a really strong floral scent and it irritated my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried really hard to make this mascara work for me, but it was just a no go. I loved the maybelline falsies mascara, and I thought this would be similar... I was wrong. I have medium length lashes and they were not volumized or lengthened with this, but clumped together like crazy. Even after trying to apply it in different ways over a few weeks it did not work for me. I liked the idea of a mascara that defined every lash, but this does the opposite and clumps them all together. I will not be repurchasing this mascara and I am disappointed that I can't return it to my local Shoppers where I paid 12 dollars for it....not worth it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by BlueSuede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara's terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE! Very wet and takes forever to wash off. I've thrown away the package with the ingredient list (and I'm about to toss the stupid mascara) so I don't know the exact ingredients on it and at this point I'm not even interested in looking them up online. BUT whatever they put in it reminds me of falsies adhesive glue ...just because the mascara refuses to wash off. Woudn't come off last night. I woke up this morning and still had a hard time washing them off. Tried using makeup remover and lost a few lashes in turn. I had a terrible experience with falsies late last year when I got them for the first time. They were painful and l lost all my lashes while trying to take them off. Couldn't go back to the salon where I got them, as it was far. To my surprisem my lashes grew back tremendously and even longer than before, so I'm pissed that I'm having a similiar experience because of one stupid mascara. If you're out there reading this, do not buy this piece of shit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Took a bit of getting used to, but a great find. I have to wipe the wand down once with a tissue, but great for a natural look. Separated, nice volume without too much drama or clumps. A daily mascara that is easy to use and cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by t604c

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff SUCKS.

It was $5, so I thought I'd give it a try, but I could not find a single thing I liked about it. It flakes, it clumps like CRAZY (it's like super creamy wet formula, and the product is not even on the wand evenly, not to mention the huge glob of it on the tip of the wand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love trying out new mascaras but this is a favorite, and one that I always like to keep on hand. I prefer longer, more separated lashes to thicker ones, and this works great for me. I love the wand. The curve of it seems to fit my lashes nicely, and the shape makes it easy to get lower lashes too. I'm a big fan of this type of rubber bristled wand, as opposed to the more traditional bushy ones. This doesn't give a ton of volume, but it gives my lashes some length and separates them out nicely. It never flakes, clumps, or smudges. It seems to hold a curl decently for a non-waterproof formula. I don't notice any scent to it at all. If you're looking for a ton of volume and big huge lashes, you won't like this. If you want some length and a bit more of a natural look, I highly recommend. I've repurchased this several times.