April 19, 2014 | 1617 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatePrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off this is one of my everyday palettes the pigmentation is not brilliant but for the price its perfect all u need is a nice primer like the allover cover stick and you will be fine once the eye is primed the colours pop nicely

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by BeachBunnieXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in the Everyday Basics version. Without primer, these shadows don't do all that much. With primer or/and a wet brush, they work just fine! Definitely not worth buying if you don't use primer on your lids, because this shadow will not stay. It WILL crease and it WILL NOT be very pigmented. For me, I use primer whenever I use shadow and I use these shadows just about every day. I like the color selection in the version I got. For the first time, I found a palette with colors that I would actually use all of. Kinda nice for travelling too, since you won't have to deal with bringing a bunch of little pots. Try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by soveryartistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this pallete as a gift with my order from E.L.F. At first I wasn't impressed by the shadow pigmentation, but I got it to work with E.L.F. Mineral Eye Primer pretty well, and it lasts long. Like somebody else here said, the colors don't blend super easily, so it takes a while to work with them.

I don't really like the packaging; I have long nails, and I'm always afraid of ruining my manicure when opening this palette, cos the clip (or how do you call it) is pretty hard to open without sticking a nail into it.

Overall, there is a decent choice of colors that look good when you work with them, and it's very cheap for the amount you get; in my case it was free, so I don't mind this at all. I actually used it for a week straight, having a new look every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the every day brights version. At first I was really disappointed with the lack of pigmentation, but then I did some work with cheap ELF liquid concealer, All Over Cover Stick, and All Over Color Stick and found that any sticky base makes these shadows work and look great, so nothing is wasted and now I am getting even more use out of the concealers and color/cover sticks. I would not repurchase because I don't feel like having to work so hard to make an eyeshadow look decent. But hey, if you can make it work, it's pretty cool.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well I picked this up at Ross the other night as part of my crazee Ross haul. This is my first E.L.F. purchase, and overall I would say I don't think I'll be grabbing up any more. I am working on filling up my fourth train case full of makeup, however, so take that however you will. The pigmentation is just not great, even with a primer and a wet brush, I have to work at it. However, you can make these colors work, and there are some super pretty colors here. Blendability not fantastic but passable. Not a bad pallette. There are actually two 32 pallettes, I'll post a cell pic of the one I bought.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite a good product for such a low price. Most of the colors are well pigmented. Have a good variety of colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lovely520

This is a good eyeshadow palette for only $5 (less if you use a discount coupon). Most of the shades are well-pigmented and you get a variety of browns, grays, and neutrals, along with a couple of pinks, purples, greens, and blues. This palette is ideal for those who want to experiment with different eyeshadow looks or want to add some new colors to their collection. A note of caution: some of the shades are very glittery, so if you don't like glitter, I wouldn't recommend this palette. All in all, a good buy with better pigmentation than the 100-Piece Eyeshadow Palette from E.L.F.