September 30, 2014 | 1727 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Custom Eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by blackglitter99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I won't say this product is horrble because in my opinion its not but I will say that it generally does nothing. I find there are no adverse effects when I use this mascara but it make my lashes neither longer nor more voluminous. I stopped using this after 3 days and haven't reached for it since. Not worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by drcarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst mascara. It smudges immediately even for being waterproof. It is also hard to get off without make up remover. The brush is very flimsy. I didn't know what the dual action thing was about because it didn't seem different between the two styles. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by hgpt2

I love this mascara because I haven't had any issue of smudging with this one. Its waterproof, so its a bit difficult to remove. There are 2 brush "settings" in this- you just twist the top cap a little to use either of these options. I don't think that actual result has anything to do with the brush, but its worth a try! Since I have already bought it, I will use it but will not repurchase in the future. At $12, its a little expensive for a drugstore brand.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by tyas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Can't say this is my fave'rit. I'm not a regular mascara user and I don't like the waterproof mascara so I tried this one
The SA successfully persuaded me to buy this, actually =(
Don't like the brush, I like the old style one
And the double brush got nothing to do with the result
Yup, the main issue for me is the brush
Next time when I've finished this product (don't know when...) I'll purchase the regular brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by theredsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

My favourite mascara.. It has a silicon brush, which I prefer, and which gives me great lash definition and thickness.

The forumula is nice and thick without being clumpy. I wear loads of mascara on my lower lashes, and have never had isues with smudging.

I think the option to twist the lid and change the brush is a bit of a gimmick, because I can't tell any difference between the two settings, but this is a great mascara all the same.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I found this at the dollar store so atleast i didn't waste too much money on this.This has plastic bristles which are just not long enough to really lengthen or separate in either setting.Just like the almay mascara changing the settings didn't seem to change the mascara just adds slightly most product making it more likely you'll have to deal with more clumps.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this super cheap at a time when I just needed a black mascara ASAP... what a waste. This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used and I can't believe it has been on the shelves for as long as it has. Both options leave me with the clumpiest, flakiest mess of lashes, with the "definition" option being slightly less horrible than the "drama"- and I mean so slight that you wouldn't know the difference unless I did one eye each way and made you pick the least awful, and even that might take a minute to decide. Never ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am surprised by the low ratings that this mascara is getting. Its true it does flake but I find that happens with more than (2) coats. I curl my lashes, wipe the wand, and then go over my lashes twice. With mascara I think its more about the brush than the actually product. This brush is great I don't have crumples nor do my lashes stick together. I think I will stick with this one but even if I go with another mascara I will keep using this brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

NO. Just... no. It flakes like crazy after three hours and the flakes get into my eyes and I start looking crazy... I bought this because I thought it could be a nice dupe for MAC Haute & Naughty. At first try it actually made my lashes impressively curly and defined. But no. I repeat, no.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smudges everywhere... not waterproof