October 23, 2014 | 1547 users online

BB Cream - Laneige - Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by tavy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too greasy and sticky to my skin and did not cover anything include redness pores blackhead (didn't even my skintone too!) My face get oilly 1 hour after applied this BB cream, very disappoint product from Laneige

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of my least favourite BB creams. Colour was a very grey-tinged pink beige, the coverage was lacking (barely covered my redness) and did nothing to make my skin look radiant. My skin looked even more dull after putting it on and the lasting power wasn't as good as other BB creams I've tried. Oiled up on my t-zone even when set with power (I have normal skin). Not a hit for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rachelmoo

Oh, this is best BB cream I have ever used. The application of the cream is really good for sunscreen especially on my last trip to China. The weather in China is unbearable with the hot sun but the BB cream application last for a long time and protect my skin from the crazy UV . I also love the fact it make me look fresher and it did not clog my pores. Love the Laneige BB cream (^.^) !!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to really liked this product, that is until i started using Missha's signature bb cream. I have dry combination skin and Missha's bb cream totally won me over. I'm in love! This in comparison falls short.

The texture of Laneige's bb cream is moisturizing and coverage is lighter than normal bb creams. Definitely not recommended for oily combination skin. It has a light perfumy scent, very nice actually. It spreads easily, feels very light and moisturizing, rather sheer coverage. If you like this kind of bb cream, go for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by MincePie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This purchase was my first foray into BBcream use. I was definitely concerned about the coloring, but prepared to mix it with darker foundations if I needed to do so.I'm definitely darker than most bbcream users.

While it was on it's way, I discovered that Misscha makes a bbcream for golden beige skintones, and I found it on one website, but I had already ordered this onefrom an online wholesaler.

The tube was a bit smaller than I expected for the price. The writing on the back was in Korean. So, all I could tell is that it's for whitening, ha spf 41, and is PA ++. First I tried it on my hand and could see the grey tone I had heard described about bbcreams. I was undaunted.

I put it generously on one half of my face, including the eye area I could see that it was lighter and greyer than my natural complexion. I then applied my usual undereye concealer.

The amazing thing was that all I needed to do to even my skin tone was to apply the same loose finishing powder that I wear every day to set my undereye concealer!!! I applied it all over my face and I was back to my natural color. (MUFE loose powder in apricot)

I have normal skin and don't have a problem with breakouts. This product hasn't caused me any itching, redness, or pimples. I'm very happy to be able to skip the steps of brightening serum, moisturizer, and facial spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Skylovette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over 6 months and it has turned my routine around.

I figure alot of the reviewers here mention that it does not cover well, but in my opinion, BB creams are not meant to be foundations. If you are looking for intense coverage you should consider foundations and not BB creams of any label. I find most BB creams are sheer and cover redness. This BB cream performs well under in covering redness. But like most BB creams I find it doesn't compliment my skin tone, but I overcome this by not using too much and to blend with my foundation sponge. Its a good sheer base if you want to continue using foundation.

While I like that it is a 3 in 1, particularly the high spf. I still layer my moisturiser underneath as I have dry skin. I find that this BB cream sits dewyly on my skin and it has benefitted somewhat in its condition since using it.Or it could be that it is doing a good job of covering flaws without looking like makeup.

But this has become part of my quick as flash morning routine. I use Paula's Choice Super Antioxidant Concentrate, then this and then a light dusting of Chanel Universal Poudre followed by my day other make up partners blusher & mascara.

Yes I would repurchase, maybe this time I will venture using the shimmer one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have not had much success with Laneige products (their cleansers, toners, foundations...) but thought I'd give this a go anyway. I purchased #2 which is the one without the shimmer. The colour left quite a grey cast on me, with a slight pink tone. It didn't do much to make my skin look brighter or anything. The texture is thin and the coverage is light. It can be built up but personally I couldn't even get this to medium coverage. It just about covered redness and evened out my skin, but that was it. It got rather oily on my t-zone within a matter of hours. I love hydrating BB creams but this left me too shiny for my liking. It didn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin (I only used it 3 times though so who knows) which was good. However that is really the only plus point about this. All my other BB creams are long-wearing and last without touch-ups throughout the day/night but the lasting power of this one was not so good, seemed to melt off my face. I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had the same experience with usnguyen. Since this BB cream is from Laneige, I thought it would be of high quality. Unfortunately, after around an hour of wearing it, my face started to itch. And when I finally got home and took it off, I had breakouts and redness all throughout. Just thinking of it makes me itchy and angry at the same time. I couldn't locate the ingredients either. The fragrance in this product is pretty strong. I have this in the natural shade, #2. If you have hypersensitive skin, I advise you skip this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by usnguyen

I have heard a lot of good things about Korean skin care products so a few weeks ago I went to Amor store and purchased this item. Oh my god, it was so smooth but it also caused a huge break out on my face after 1 hour of wearing it, my face looked like a monkey when I took it off. Amor company didn't let me return or exchange, it sucked! I'm not going to try any of their other products ever again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is designed to be a 3 in 1 product that has skin lightening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection (SPF 41++) properties. It also contains Liquid Crystal Essence to help moisturise the skin.

There are only 2 shades available (#1 shimmer bright - a fair shade with shimmer particles to make the skin look more dewy and #2 natural which is a fair shade with no shimmers, but still designed to give a natural glow finish) so it's limited to only a few skin tones. I am a natural NC20 with goldentones and #2 is the better match for me. The undertone of the BB cream itself is not perfect for me...it's beige with a slight bit of pink to it. It leaves a slight grey cast which I don't like.

Laneige make a big emphasis on the key ingredients of this BB cream. Monogyna (strong antioxidant), Liquid Crystal Essence (moisturising essence), Arbutin (known to lighten skin tone and help tone down dark spots) and Adenocin (anti inflammatory) are all in there, designed to make the appearance of your skin look better over time.

The texture is not thick at all, but not runny either. It spreads and blends into my skin really easily. I have normal/combo sensitive skin and experience no irritation whatsoever. It doesn't make me look oily or greasy throughout the day and lasts at least 6 hours (with no primer or setting powder). The finish it gives on my skin is a natural glow...not dewy, not semi matte, not matte...just SKIN texture, if that makes sense? It's very natural looking. I don't find it to be overly fragrance either, it has a very nice light scent.

In terms of coverage, it's very sheer. It covers redness well and evens out my skintone a bit, but doesn't give much coverage to my red blemishes.

I wish the BB cream was slightly less grey and provided more coverage. I would not repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No