August 22, 2014 | 1187 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - 3 L'Imperatrice EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by PetiteChic19

Absolutely LOVE this fragrance! This is my new signature scent! I bought in june, and have been wearing it into the winter. Its light but still special, and unlike many other scents out there its I haven't really smelled anything like it before. Its a bright, fresh floral, which to me has some grapefruit in it, and maybe also a hint of rose, but I'm not quit sure of the notes. The price is not ideal, but I've been using this for 6 months, and I'm not even half way through the 3.3. oz bottle. Definitely look into this Perfume!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im not going to write a long review on this because it just smelt like shower gel to me a pleasant shower gel as the assistant at the fragrance counter described it too- I like sweet smelling fragrances- this is one of those very fruity FRESH and floral without being powdery- also makes a lovely gift for the teens - for me it smells like shampoo nice shampoo fruity but it does not smell like a scent- which is good but then I can just buy a strong smelling shower gel at a fraction of the cost- this gives a just came out of the shower freshness- perfect for the summer and for people who lke this scent- can smell like a good shower gel- nothing distinctive- excellent price. Elegant clean packaging. Someone asked me what shampoo i used - smells like Herbal Essences lol!!!

If you like to smell clean and fruity like you came out of the shower then this is for you...

smells like GUava on me...no dimensions...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by deli456

I first bought this when it came out, I loved it then I got bored and switched to Nina Ricci. I can't really describe the scent other than it's fresh, I get a smell of peony. The D&G number fragrances I think we're made to be unisex, but I find this much more feminine. It's a burst of fresh, zesty and sweet all at the same time. I use Nivea body lotion and layer this after and it's divine. I wear it all the time now. The bottle comes in one size 100ml conveniently l, unless you have bought the 20ml selection box. I bought my bottle for 35 so it's pretty decent for a 100ml long lasting fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, I don't like this. It's mainly a kiwi and watermelon fragrance, but I don't find it especially watery. It's sweeter than I was expecting, with an unpleasant wine accord (perhaps given by the sharpness of the rhubarb mixed with the overripe fruit), which I'm surprised doesn't get mentioned in many of the reviews. I'm reminded of a wine cooler when I smell this, the kind of aroma you try to conceal in middle school. Instead of being a fresh fruit salad, this one has been sitting out in the heat a bit too long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Such an incredible perfume!! It's probably the most underrated/unknown fragrances I know of...I've used it for the past year but i took a break for a bit...rediscovered it and WOW! If you are looking for something sparkly and fresh and a tiny bit fruity, this is it! At first spritz, there is a strange, almost sharp edge to the smell, and it makes me sneeze, but after 10 minutes it smells like what it should, so when you try it, let it sit on your skin for awhile before you decide....I smell all of the notes but I can smell peach in there too..Beautiful, and totally worth the price. The only thing I would change about it is the bottle...The bottle isn't bad looking at all, it's pretty and clean looking, but it's just so plain. It's just a nice little bonus when the bottle spruces up your vanity top.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by JuliaLikesPerfumes

no lastingpower but very feminine, clean and fruity- bubblegummish ...if it would last longer and would be at bit cheaper maybe i ll buy it again...but it smells more like a bodysplash rather then a perfume...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by stefsim

Smells like guava to me.. I like it.. Very clean and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by aishas

Simple bottle with a really pretty-smelling perfume. Have gotten compliments while wearing this one - it's a scent I don't think would be offensive to anyone, and I can't imagine ever getting sick of it. Definitely one of my favorites, one of the few perfumes I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I absolutely love this perfume! This is my favorite D&G, my second favorite being Light Blue. If I could describe this fragrance in one word, it would be uplifting. It's a tad of Bright Crystal, with a shot of Escada's Sexy Grafitti (on the drydown), with some watery notes added in to lighten it. I find it very feminine for a so-called unisex fragrance. Lots of compliments on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by theblushbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this perfume, it's one of the few fruity perfumes smells sweet enough, but really fresh, and also grown-up. I don't like sugary candy scents and this is not one of them at all. It's really light, and it doesn't actually smell obviously like perfume, but more like I just got out of the shower. It's my go-to everyday perfume in warmer weather, very nicely done D&G.