Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The coverage and colour match (I have this in "light") are great, but the staying power is lacking. I use this around my nose and chin, and I need to touch up and powder every hour or so. If I lightly touch my nose, the concealer will melt off. I have oily skin, so I suspect people with dry or normal skin may not have as much of an issue with this melting off.

I was surprisingly impressed by this! I do not use this on the face, but for marks on the body. No, nothing ""bad"", just like chest breakouts, that sort of thing!! In the summer when you wear tank tops and low cut blouses and shorts, this can mask a myriad of blemishes and other discolorations/flaws/whatever. I am also surprised how well this blends and does not turn cakey or show up terribly visible as the day wears on. I also get no irritation from this. I do not detect a scent. Just a lovely product, and I am glad I decided to try this and not Mac's body foundation!!

I will say, the only thing, is it was a bit light when I first applied it, but as I blended it in, it was fine!! So I guess maybe in that sense a few more color options might be nice..although, as I said, once blended in, it was fine!!!

Will definitely re-purchase this, so they better not discontinue it!!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really liked this concealer for spot concealing, but it broke me out. I would have continued using if it wasn't for that. It covered spots really well too, without accentuating the pimple or creating any dry spots. I won't be repurchasing, unfortunately. I use the Maybelline Master Conceal now for spot concealing and it is somewhat a dupe, but doesn't cover as well.

This made my makeup come off. It looked HORRIBLE. i had to get pictures taken and it was peeling my foundation off. It was a nightmare.

I hated this at first, it was way too runny, so it went into the bottom of my makeup bag. Then...the worlds longest lasting zit appeared on my face and left a dark mark on my cheek, I tried glamoflauge out again and was super impressed this time! Its a little oily, and the color choices aren't great, but it will cover anything! I don't use it for undereyes, as it's a little thick, but it covers up all of my pigmentation issues perfectly. No idea what to do with that little pencil...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I have been using it for years, and I have yet to find a concealer that works as well as this one! It does a phenomenal job of covering up redness and veins. It's extremely affordable as well. I believe it's only $6, which is crazy for the quality and amount of product you're getting! There are just a few things that are a little disappointing about the product, but they don't prevent me from using the product. There is a small selection of shades. They don't have any shades darker than medium/tan the last time I checked. I know if I ever get a little bit of sun, this product is too light for me. If you have oily skin, be a little careful using this product. It's a thick formula, and will make you look a bit more oily. While it does a great job of covering redness and veins, it is not a good product to cover under eye circles. Besides those flaws, this concealer is great!

I don't like this concealer. It's a great coverage but it doesn't stay on my face. No matter what I do. I wanted to like it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

glamoflauge is my hg concealer for covering redness and blemishes. i have always had a hard time trying to cover my acne with concealer, but this concealer does an amazing job. it completely covers imperfections AND it lasts all day without sliding, caking, or creasing. it's also really inexpensive, $6 for a nice large tube, and it has a precise tip that lets you squeeze out the tiniest amount of product. you hardly need any product to get flawless coverage with this. i only took off a lippie because i was hoping to use this as an undereye concealer as well (the packaging claims to cover dark circles), but when i applied this under my eyes it came out chalky, did not really hide my dark circles, and creased within a few hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wrote a pretty harsh review for Glamoflauge before, but after more use I've come to re-evaluate it. Although it does feel pretty greasy and its lasting power is not superb, it serves as a great cheekbone and forehead highlighter with some added coverage and a dewy, velvety finish. (The coverage IS quite good, it just doesn't last without some extra help.) Instead of using this as my only concealer, I use it as a supplement over my main concealer and find I'm much happier with it that way. Good product for the price. One thing though: I don't recommend it for the under eyes. It creases and is too heavy and goopy for that area.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product a lot!! It covers up my redness and acne spots!! It actually does what it's supposed to do and I love it! The only cons are that: it's very runny, you have to "mix it together", it smells weird almost like olive oil?, and be VERY careful with the nozzle on the tube, it spills out product like a faucet! Other than the faulty packaging... this is one of my "holy grail" concealers! Very good price for such a good quality!

Top Rated Hard Candy Products