November 28, 2014 | 1880 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LeviereC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is great for someone with DRY skin. This gives me a dewy effect and I love it. I use it to highlight under my eyes, down my nose, and on my forehead. It's very moisturizing and it's easy to apply. They all have a yellow undertone which is perfect to cancel out purple dark circles. And the tube is 2.7 ounces which is incredible for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by CuppyCakeFace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE it. a little goes a long way. it's a good consistency and it sure as hell covers any blemish you may have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by juicyyycouture

My Go-to concealer! I prefer this over my Givenchy mister light concealer! A TINY pea sized amount is enough for my under eyes, forehead, chin and nose when highlighting. Does a great job at coverage and is long lasting. I can't say enough good things about this concealer! Price is amazing for the amount you get. Please make sure to shake the tube before you use it folks!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this considering so many people rave about it but I absolutely HATE this product. It is a goopy, oily mess with horrible coverage. It feels like you're rubbing tinted oil on your face, and it seperated from my foundation almost immediately. No matter how much I tried to mix it, this concealer is probably about 20% concealer, and 80% oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read all the reviews and was still a bit skeptical about using this product. I finally caved in and got it, Im extremely impressed! You need a pin sized amount to cover imperfections. It has the same amount of coverage as Prolongwear Concealer, but at a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent concealer. I tried this after running out of Benefit's "boing". This is a good concealer but is greasy and you literally need to practice using it because it is difficult. Pros: get a lot for your money, $5 and you use almost an unbelievable bare minimal amount. Does a good job for a $5 concealer, cruelty free brand Cons: greasy, slides around before it dries, if you use too much it's all over your face

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by xxmizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay so I'm posting this review only a hour after I got it. First, the coverage is excellent, it is made for covering tattoos (I didnt try becahse I dont have any tattoos) so it covers blemishes and dark circles really well, and you can highlight with it. It has a flawless finish. I only got it for 4 CA$ and it comes with a pencil concealer. The packaging is okay, its just a tube, but since it is a high coverage concealer, you don't need a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the best but not awful. Doesn't conceal bags under my eyes too much so i just use this under another concealer i put on top. so ehhhh its just okay to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HOLY GRAIL!!! I have the shade light and it matches my skin perfectly cause I have pale skin but not really light skin I'm like a shade off of pale. I love this stuff so uch it gives me great coverage its abit thick but that is fine by me cause it covers my spots and it does a decent job under my eyes! I don't particularly use it for under my eyes because I find it a bit heavy. I bought my first one back in March and it's now august and im not even finished the tube! I can wear this alone and still look flawless which I love!! I'd recommend this for every skin type but for dryer skin types you may want to moisturize before hand as it does slightly cling to dry patches. Overall so happy I purchased this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by LilyTaylor16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing concealer. A little definitely goes a looong way. I don't use foundation anymore (only this) so I use a decent amount under my eyes, on my brow bone, on my nose, and on my cheeks (and wherever else my rosacea shows that particular day). I put a tiny drop about half the size of a pen cap on the back of my hand, rub it around to spread it out abd warm it up, then apply to where I need it with my middle or ring finger. It stays put most of the day (my skin is pretty oily, so any product is bound to wear off a little as the day progresses) and is very matte, but doesn't look cakey. Be very careful though, this product WILL get cakey if you don't use it sparingly. The packaging is very hygienic and allows you to get every bit of product. I got mine at Walmart four months ago for $7, and haven't even made a dent in the tube. I highly recommend if you have oily/combo skin, yellow undertones (for the lighter shades, anyway), and want a matte ginish concealer.