September 30, 2014 | 1531 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MES

I received a sample of this at Sally Beauty Supply when I purchased some hair dye. I had the volumizing one, and I was a bit hesitant to use it as volumizing shampoos tend to tangle up my fine, dry hair. The shampoo did fell a tad drying, and it didn't lather much, but it left my hair soft and smooth. The scent is fairly strong, and has an herbal vibe akin to old fashion perfume or incense. Personally I like the scent, but it may not be everyones cup of tea.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Nixxbass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this shampoo & conditioner .. I bought the smaller packages to test these at first I fell in love and thought this was the one and then it started to leave residue in my hair ! It did not feel clean at all and made my hair oily even after I just got it of the shower. It did nothing for my frizzy hair and didn't even clean nicely ! This was one of the worst products I've tried ! Leaves my hair oily at the roots and dry at the tips! It doesn't lather and is really thick! That conditioner was thinner than the shampoo! And it was okay but I wouldn't recommend ! It did nothing for my tangles!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long, straight brunette hair of a medium thickness. I have problems with many shampoos dehydrating my hair and making it break. I had this Babyliss shampoo and conditioner recommended to by a SA at the Beauty Supply Outlet who talked me into buying this instead of the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner (which I had used last summer). This is about $5 or so dollars cheaper than MO, and the smell is EXACTLY the same. The bottles are not as aesthetically cute, but who cares! This shampoo and condition actually has a higher percentage of argan oil. I have been using this combo every other day for two weeks now and I am pleased with the results. My hair smells great and it feels stronger and it looks extremely glossy. My hair feels kind of heavy though, which makes me feel that this combo should be used in rotation with a thinner shampoo and conditioner. Otherwise, I really like this, I have no regrets not buying the Moroccan Oil again!! This is definitely the way to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by coastaltransplant

I love this shampoo! I love the deep conditioner as well (but that is a diff. review : ). I have been trying to get away from dropping a ton of coin on expensive salon products because after so many years of Bumble, Aveda, Redken and the like, I am just OVER the price tag. In my search for great alternatives this has been my favorite pick for a reasonably priced shampoo. My hair is very dry and damaged due to over-processing and this shampoo breaths life back into my hair. I will continue to buy and use it. Great value!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tinky29

This is an amazing shampoo. I love the fact that it is sulfate, paraben and phosphate free! I used Wen before and this one n only shampoo is a great alternative to Wen. It makes your hair soft, smooth and shiny. The smell is lovely and not overpowering. And yes, it rids of the oil even though it has a good concentration of argan oil in it. I bought mine for about $12-$13 with tax. Even though this is expensive in comparison to regular shampoos, it is way more affordable in comparison to those high end ones while offering amazing ingredients and quality...i will keep purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jennyjams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine dry hair and was worried this might weigh my hair down but it did not. It is very moisturizing, even on my super dry ends. The smell is great! Not too strong but leaves a light scent that I enjoyed. I use this shampoo once a week or when I feel my hair needs a little moisture. It lathers nicely for being sulfate free. If you are looking for a sulfate free shampoo I would totally recommend this product. It pairs very nicely with the matching conditioner. I got mine at Sallys and with my beauty card it cost me 8.99.
Check out my new blog about my hair growth journey www.waistfulwishes.com

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LauraAronson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! It is great for my wavy/curly hair. I massage it well into my scalp and after rinsing, apply Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, which I leave in. My hair is soft and shiny with well-defined curls (held in place with a bit of gel), and I never get split ends.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very dry frizzy hair and this somehow made my hair very oily after one day... and then the smell of the shampoo was too strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was too moisturizing for my hair and made it look as if I never cleaned it. This completely weighed down my hair. BTW - I used both the S&C together for some time and yeah it was horrible. The smell was the only benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by hpolanek

This shampoo is my fav out of the 50 shampoos that i have sitting in my closet (and almost all of them are high end). I have long straight fine dry very fragile hair that breaks just by brushing. I thought this would not clean my hair well and make it coated and greasy. Oh how wrong i was! This has always cleaned my hair well and made my hair so smooth and have so much movement. And the best part is it gives it body and volume! I know it makes no sense why a mosturizing shampoo that has oil in it would do that but i assure you it does (even says volumizing on the bottle). I never thought a shampoo could moisturize, smooth, and add volume and trust me the body does not come from a film type feeling on the hair that has happened before with other shampoos. I will say though that this does not lather that well (which for me lather=dryness) but it never leaves me with any residue. I love this shampoo over so many expensive poo's out there including kerastase, moroccan oil, alterna, pureology, enjoy and many more. If you dont usually care for sulfate free, try this because this shampoo has changed my mind about them! You can purchase this at not only sallys but ulta as well. P.S. I have not tried the conditioner in this line because I love my Terax Crema!!

Also I would like to add I have tried the real moroccan oil brand shampoo because I wanted to compare and there is NO comparison! Sally's version is so much better and also has more argan oil in it like someone else mentioned!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No