April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target - Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by m4k3meup

Really great, well priced product. I've never had any problems getting all my makeup off with these, including mascara or eyeliner. They also don't irritate my skin or cause me any blemishes/breakouts. One towelette works well at removing my daily face of makeup (foundation,mascara,eyeliner,shadow,blush), and I usually use both sides. They don't have any type of scent to them which is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was at Target looking for a new makeup remover. I was about to drop the eight dollars on the Almay eye ones (which are alright), when I saw this. I decided to pick this up, because 1) it's cheaper and 2) I prefer small towelettes to little circle pads. I was NOT dissapointed. It takes off all my makeup without any excessive rubbing. And it has a nice undertone scent to it ( =

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Raspberrylipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ineffective for me and I definately would not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap but bad at removing make up, unless it's light make up I suppose. The towelettes I normally use take off any kind of make up (some L'Oreal ones). These were on sale so I decided to have a go at them, ugh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I love this! I use it every day to remove my make up before washing my face with my Clarisonic and cleanser. It does a great job removing all my makeup, even the waterproof stuff. Over all, this is a great product and I will always continue to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jennyxgirl3

These are very affordable makeup remover wipes. They took all my makeup off with one wipe. They did not irritate my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

paid $3.17 for a pack of 25(?) and its completely worth it. if i use both sides of 1 towel i can get off all of my makeup, including mascara, longwear foundation, eyeliner, shadow, etc, etc. For something so cheap i really thought they wouldnt work as well as they do, but i was plesantly suprised! my sensitive, acne-prone skin got no breakouts or irritation, all makeup was removed, and there was no offesnive or overpowering odor.

will re-buy... in bulk =)