September 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target - Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are ineffective compared to the other makeup wipes I've tried such as Neutrogena. The Up & Up brand is cheaper, but you get what you pay for with this in my opinion. They absolutely suck at taking off my eye makeup and I think they're breaking me out. NO ES BUENO! I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Chantel25

Up &Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes can be used for normal skin, combination skin, exfoliating and cleansing. It also includes facial exfoliating and face cleanser. Up &Up is Targets brand, however I know that you can pick this product up from any local drug store that is near you. I only use this product if I am wearing makeup, so I pair it with my neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser. First I use a towelette to wipe of my eye makeup etc... then I wash with my face with fresh foaming cleanser. I love the way my skin feels with I am done it is very soft and clear and I know for sure that all my makeup is removed and I do not have to worry about breaking out.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by RachaelPDX

I hate these with a passion, it burns my eyes so bad, and breaks me out. I would not use these if you paid me. Contact lense wearers BEWARE...not for you!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought these because stupid Walmart was out of the Equate that I usually buy, the double package for only $5 and some change. This was like $3.28 for only 30 wipes, comes to way more than the Equate ones. These are just as good as the Equate, or maybe a bit thicker and wetter but way more expensive considering the Equate ones are dirt cheap if you buy the double package! These take off your face makeup, I don't believe they are intended to remove mascara and eye liner though. What I like to do is take off my face makeup and use the clothes to put my Neutrogena eye make up remover on the cloth to remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought these once before, and I just bought them again recently. Not sure if this happened the first time, but the ones I have now scratch my face. They also don't remove eye makeup well, although I typically use eye-makeup remover for that.

I would buy them again if it weren't for the scratching since they do take off foundation/concealer/blush pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by m4k3meup

Really great, well priced product. I've never had any problems getting all my makeup off with these, including mascara or eyeliner. They also don't irritate my skin or cause me any blemishes/breakouts. One towelette works well at removing my daily face of makeup (foundation,mascara,eyeliner,shadow,blush), and I usually use both sides. They don't have any type of scent to them which is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was at Target looking for a new makeup remover. I was about to drop the eight dollars on the Almay eye ones (which are alright), when I saw this. I decided to pick this up, because 1) it's cheaper and 2) I prefer small towelettes to little circle pads. I was NOT dissapointed. It takes off all my makeup without any excessive rubbing. And it has a nice undertone scent to it ( =

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Raspberrylipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ineffective for me and I definately would not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap but bad at removing make up, unless it's light make up I suppose. The towelettes I normally use take off any kind of make up (some L'Oreal ones). These were on sale so I decided to have a go at them, ugh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I love this! I use it every day to remove my make up before washing my face with my Clarisonic and cleanser. It does a great job removing all my makeup, even the waterproof stuff. Over all, this is a great product and I will always continue to buy it!