Target - Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

2.9

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I've gone through maybe 3-5 packages of these over the years, and for some reason I'd keep repurchasing these until recently I realized I don't even like them that much, other than the fact that they're cheaper than the Ponds brand towelettes. I'm not a fan of the "camomile" scent, and these sting my eyes when I'm removing my eye makeup. They're handy for travel, but after I used up my last package I've tried a few other brands and most likely won't be repurchasing these any longer.

I was on the hunt for an effective, decently priced makeup remover, and picked these up at $3.69 for a pack of 25 (which is two dollars and a few cents cheaper than the Neutrogena equivalent), as I was previously using baby wipes to remove my makeup, which don't affect my skin negatively and work well for eyeshadow and foundation but barely put a dent in my mascara and eyeliner (which my face wash also doesn't completely remove). I chose these because it says specifically on the package "removes all types of makeup, including waterproof mascara). Ones of these wipes totally removed my foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, and brow pencil with ease...but even after holding the towelette over my eye for a full minute to loosen my mascara before trying to wipe it away, I still have a thick coat of mascara on my lashes. it took off most of my eyeliner but not all of it. After use my skin felt like it had a thick residue on it from the remover and I noticed a bit of stinging on some parts of my skin. One part I REALLY dislike is the fact that there's no way to seal the package once it's been opened. There's a little perforated plastic flap that you can open, pull a towelette through and then shut again but there's no actual seal to keep the moisture in, so I can see these drying out fairly quick, especially because the towelettes themselves are quite thin.

ETA: After using one of these, I ended up with a HUGE breakout on my chin just two hours later...I'm convinced this product is the culprit and I'll be returning them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

These are ok. I'll finish the pkg but i wouldn't buy it again.
-strong smell, but pleasant soothing smell (lavender/floral scent)
-takes off face makeup well but burns my eyes, i would use a separate eye mu remover
-cloth is scratchy so i wouldn't recommend for daily use
-price is good. It was on sale for $2.37 for 25 wipes. Which is why i chose it over the Neutrogena wipes in the purple pkg.
-if you're canadian, I recommend the Balea 3-in-1 wipes instead. Softer cloth and better mu removing properties, so ideal for eyes too

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Best makeup remover ever.

I love these so much and I am now on my fourth pack

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Very large towelette, very good in price, and in my opinion VERY effective. They have a nice mild smell and nice texture. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are ineffective compared to the other makeup wipes I've tried such as Neutrogena. The Up & Up brand is cheaper, but you get what you pay for with this in my opinion. They absolutely suck at taking off my eye makeup and I think they're breaking me out. NO ES BUENO! I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Up &Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes can be used for normal skin, combination skin, exfoliating and cleansing. It also includes facial exfoliating and face cleanser. Up &Up is Targets brand, however I know that you can pick this product up from any local drug store that is near you. I only use this product if I am wearing makeup, so I pair it with my neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser. First I use a towelette to wipe of my eye makeup etc... then I wash with my face with fresh foaming cleanser. I love the way my skin feels with I am done it is very soft and clear and I know for sure that all my makeup is removed and I do not have to worry about breaking out.

I hate these with a passion, it burns my eyes so bad, and breaks me out. I would not use these if you paid me. Contact lense wearers BEWARE...not for you!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these because stupid Walmart was out of the Equate that I usually buy, the double package for only $5 and some change. This was like $3.28 for only 30 wipes, comes to way more than the Equate ones. These are just as good as the Equate, or maybe a bit thicker and wetter but way more expensive considering the Equate ones are dirt cheap if you buy the double package! These take off your face makeup, I don't believe they are intended to remove mascara and eye liner though. What I like to do is take off my face makeup and use the clothes to put my Neutrogena eye make up remover on the cloth to remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner.