BeneFit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl

I like this. It's not too shimmery and the pinkish golden tone works better with me. It sounds weird but it smells nice too! I have had in ages and its not ran out. Good value for money in that aspect

on 12/26/2013 2:47:00 PM

love this highlighter. it's sheen-y rather than shiny which gives a great glow around the brows or cheekbones. easy to apply, you don't need much so it lasts a really long time.

on 12/7/2013 3:06:00 PM

High Beam is much more better.

on 12/3/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have the deluxe size for half a year already and it's not even half empty! Gives me the pretty highlight and it goes a long way. Love it!

Love this mixed into my foundation. It gives me a nice glow. Weird packaging. I started out with this as a sample in a tube and that was much better. A pump would be the best, though. Does not make me break out so love that!

Really nice subtle highlighter, packaging looks really nice took ages to come out when I first used it but I guess you'd expect that, defiantly would repurchase.

This highlighter gives a lovely pearly sheen- not glittery at all!

I put it on over my bb cream, before I add my cream blush. It's subtle enough to wear every day. I love it!

on 9/5/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i loooove this highlighter!!! its so subtle but still shows beautiful on my cheekbones, i have the little travel size and has a lot of product plus you actually only need a little bit to make it work. i dont think i would be purchasing the full size package but i definitly plan on getting another value set with it in it!!
Yes it will cake up if you apply t over your powder so i strongly suggest to use it over the foundation and do not apply powder over it!! it supposed to look dewy.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite cream highlighter by far. Whenever I wear this someone almost always tells me how healthy, glowy or awake I look. I'm still working through a sample size I got in a Finding Mr Bright kit six months ago and I am nowhere near running out of this, despite massively frequent usage. Since it's lasted so well I will definitely be buying the full size regardless of the hefty price tag. I get dry skin toward the back of my cheekbones and this formula applies well even onto this dry skin. Love it.

on 8/4/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This highlighter really makes my pores look terrible, I can't use this highlighter on top of my foundation at all. It's also hard to blend and it is really sticky. The only way I've found this highlighter useful is by mixing it with my foundation, it gives your skin a more dewy finish.

Definitely not buying again considering this is useless because of my large pores.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products