BeneFit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl

on 3/19/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A bit on the more golden side, better for darker/medium/olive-toned skin tones. A bit to shimmery, but it has a great lasting effect!

on 3/2/2014 1:13:00 AM

I just am not a fan. It was just a very subtle shimmer not enough for me. High Beam is better.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this. It's not too shimmery and the pinkish golden tone works better with me. It sounds weird but it smells nice too! I have had in ages and its not ran out. Good value for money in that aspect

on 12/26/2013 2:47:00 PM

love this highlighter. it's sheen-y rather than shiny which gives a great glow around the brows or cheekbones. easy to apply, you don't need much so it lasts a really long time.

on 12/7/2013 3:06:00 PM

High Beam is much more better.

on 12/3/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have the deluxe size for half a year already and it's not even half empty! Gives me the pretty highlight and it goes a long way. Love it!

Love this mixed into my foundation. It gives me a nice glow. Weird packaging. I started out with this as a sample in a tube and that was much better. A pump would be the best, though. Does not make me break out so love that!

Really nice subtle highlighter, packaging looks really nice took ages to come out when I first used it but I guess you'd expect that, defiantly would repurchase.

This highlighter gives a lovely pearly sheen- not glittery at all!

I put it on over my bb cream, before I add my cream blush. It's subtle enough to wear every day. I love it!

on 9/5/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i loooove this highlighter!!! its so subtle but still shows beautiful on my cheekbones, i have the little travel size and has a lot of product plus you actually only need a little bit to make it work. i dont think i would be purchasing the full size package but i definitly plan on getting another value set with it in it!!
Yes it will cake up if you apply t over your powder so i strongly suggest to use it over the foundation and do not apply powder over it!! it supposed to look dewy.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products