July 25, 2014 | 1673 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Marthey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This highlighter really makes my pores look terrible, I can't use this highlighter on top of my foundation at all. It's also hard to blend and it is really sticky. The only way I've found this highlighter useful is by mixing it with my foundation, it gives your skin a more dewy finish.

Definitely not buying again considering this is useless because of my large pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Favorite subtle cream highlight. I love how golden the color is. it conpliments my skin nicely! I enjoy this product but i usually buy the travel sized version because I prefer the tube rather than the stick thing. And the tube comes with plenty of product to last me several months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by emilyjonesx

Do like this product, add it to my cheeks, forehead and nose, give it a little glow. would recommend this product but wouldn't rave about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Rakela82

Luv it luv it luv it ... Gives such a stunning glow it's a must have in your beauty case

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a full sized as a gift for having 500 Sephora points or something. It is their best highlighter out of the three Ive tried by them! It looks so natural buffed into the cheekbones and temples! BUY IT

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product has its ups and downs. The finish is absolutely gorgeous. Its a pearlescent pink with gold undertones that gives a really natural looking "dewy" glow. Its not SUPER dewy or lustrous, its more of a subtle glow. The consistency is okay, not as thick as Moon Beam which is a plus. It does slightly accentuate pores, but nothing horrible. So far the product is decent, nothing mind blowing but decent. The packaging is where I have the most issues. Its a twist up type packaging with little holes at the top for the product to come out of. First of all, I don't think anybody is going to be blobbing the whole bottle up on their face to transfer the product, so I find the type of packaging used quite useless. Secondly, despite putting the cap back on after each use, the product tends to harden where the holes are making it a little bit difficult to get more product out without a bit of a hassle. Of course you could probably avoid this if you wipe the top of the container with a tissue after each use, but I don't think many people would do that. I really do like this product, but its the packaging thats preventing me from repurchasing. Its just a pain in the butt for the amount of $$ you're paying and the TYPE of product this is, which is a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Jennifer21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this stuff, it's my go to when I'm doing a mascara, bronzer day. Skip the bronzer and highlight a touch to forehead, cheek bone, and on the brow bone makes you look more awake... When maybe not **full time work and school, this stuff saved me from being pronounced a zombie** lol

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very nice cheek highlighter, however it doesn't seem very dramatic. It gives a nice pearly shimmer but seems not to last all day. I much rather prefer my Watts Up! But this would come in second place. It does give a more subtle, everyday glow for cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanymarieeee

Great multi functional product ! I personally use it as a highlight on my cheek bones it gives your look that extra boost of glamour. A little bit of product goes such a long way, although the price is high, it's worth it for the amount of looks you can achieve from it's many purposes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

Benefit is a company that shows cute marketing can make sales. So a majority of their items are average and overpriced. They do have a cult following with a few of their products though, and this is one of them. There are no ingredients that would irritate the skin either. Small enough to take w you everywhere but this stays where you apply it, and not in a garish way. I think HSN should have included this in the TS instead of Five One One (a small deodorant-like stick with three sections you roll on your cheeks--orange--contour--hotpink--blush--pale), especially considering they put Hervana (a blush) in the set!