December 22, 2014 | 1796 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by maggiethebeagle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mixed into my foundation. It gives me a nice glow. Weird packaging. I started out with this as a sample in a tube and that was much better. A pump would be the best, though. Does not make me break out so love that!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

Really nice subtle highlighter, packaging looks really nice took ages to come out when I first used it but I guess you'd expect that, defiantly would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by koalasarenotbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This highlighter gives a lovely pearly sheen- not glittery at all!

I put it on over my bb cream, before I add my cream blush. It's subtle enough to wear every day. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i loooove this highlighter!!! its so subtle but still shows beautiful on my cheekbones, i have the little travel size and has a lot of product plus you actually only need a little bit to make it work. i dont think i would be purchasing the full size package but i definitly plan on getting another value set with it in it!!
Yes it will cake up if you apply t over your powder so i strongly suggest to use it over the foundation and do not apply powder over it!! it supposed to look dewy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite cream highlighter by far. Whenever I wear this someone almost always tells me how healthy, glowy or awake I look. I'm still working through a sample size I got in a Finding Mr Bright kit six months ago and I am nowhere near running out of this, despite massively frequent usage. Since it's lasted so well I will definitely be buying the full size regardless of the hefty price tag. I get dry skin toward the back of my cheekbones and this formula applies well even onto this dry skin. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Marthey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This highlighter really makes my pores look terrible, I can't use this highlighter on top of my foundation at all. It's also hard to blend and it is really sticky. The only way I've found this highlighter useful is by mixing it with my foundation, it gives your skin a more dewy finish.

Definitely not buying again considering this is useless because of my large pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Favorite subtle cream highlight. I love how golden the color is. it conpliments my skin nicely! I enjoy this product but i usually buy the travel sized version because I prefer the tube rather than the stick thing. And the tube comes with plenty of product to last me several months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by emilyjonesx

Do like this product, add it to my cheeks, forehead and nose, give it a little glow. would recommend this product but wouldn't rave about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Rakela82

Luv it luv it luv it ... Gives such a stunning glow it's a must have in your beauty case

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a full sized as a gift for having 500 Sephora points or something. It is their best highlighter out of the three Ive tried by them! It looks so natural buffed into the cheekbones and temples! BUY IT