Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 10/19/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Pros:
Cost, under 3 USD
No flaking
Lengthening, noticeable
Non-irritating, no lash fallout
No smudging
As good as other drug store brands, IMO
Comes off easily with MU remover

Cons:
Makes lashes slightly crunchy (not even a big deal to me)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have really long, thick lashes on top and really long but fewer lashes on the bottom. This mascara in the waterproof version is fabulous for BOTTOM LASHES. For top lashes, it's not awesome, it clumps, doesn't deliver length with separation of lashes, doesn't hold curl, brush is wimpy...
But it just great for bottom lashes! The formula seems thin, which is why it's so great for the bottom lashes: it lightly coats them, the brush is nice and small and can get through the smaller lashes, it's waterproof, doesn't overpower top lashes.
The packaging itself is cheap, the labels all wear off quickly, but I don't mind for the price. The brush is too wimpy to tackle upper lashes, but nice and compact and delicate for the bottom lashes. I think this is comparable to Clinique's baby lash mascara. Good for bottom lashes, cheap, easy to use, waterproof, a win in my book!

on 8/31/2013 8:21:00 PM

I liked this mascara a lot more than I thought I would. It gives a lot of length without a lot of volume, which I like for doing a bold lip look. No clumps whatsoever, and the wand is the perfect shape for getting those baby lashes on the lower lid. Doesn't flake on me and lashes still feel soft, not crunchy.

I gave 4 stars instead of 5 for one reason: That packaging says waterproof, but it's not waterproof at all! Not even a little bit. I can wet my finger and run it on my lashes and this mascara will come off. If you're planning on swimming, going in the rain, or have really watery eyes, don't trust the waterproof label. But for a non-waterproof mascara, really a great product. The low price makes me like it even more.

on 8/31/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't even prime my lashes before applying this mascara yet they look good. I do have very short lashes, though, so I'm sure the bit of drama this mascara gives my lashes won't necessarily do the same for everyone.

This mascara doesn't thicken at all (but hey, that's what gel liner at the lash line is for, amirite?)

While this probably won't be my go-to mascara when I need truly dramatic lashes, it's perfect for a events of casual-to-medium (or business-related) importance.

Did I mention this mascara costs less than the ever popular WnW liquid eyeliner? No? Well, it does.

on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 PM

This product is great and probably one of the best mascaras ive ever gotten my hands on!! Glides on super smooth with one swoop, no clumping, doesn't smudge, lengthens and my drugstore had this on sale for $1.99 so I bought 2. Don't be fooled by the short bristles because it does its job perfectly. This is a great product if you like to look like you are wearing mascara because it is not at all subtle. Another reason to say cheap in price but not cheap in quality. I love Wet n Wild as their product line has advanced over the years but they have stayed true to their value in pricing. A++++ Why buy anything else?!?!

on 7/14/2013 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is great!! It adds really good length with absolutely no clumping, smudging, or flaking! And it lasts all day too, this is my favorite mascara. I recommend this completely.

on 6/23/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I do not like the wand on this mascara. The bristles are too short of even grab my lashes. Maybe I will just keep this for my bottom lashes.

on 6/22/2013 10:14:00 PM

This is the cheapst mascara I have ever tried but honestly it beats any mascara from sephora. Love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

How did this happen? My wimpy lashes today look like false lashes. From a Wet N Wild mascara??? Is this some kind of joke? I wore my Wet N Wild Mega Length Mascara today and my lashes that are normally straight are curled and look like I added fake lashes. This mascara really does what it says it's going to do.

PROS

1. Lengthens your lashes
2. Separates your lashes completely
3. Makes your lashes look curled without a curler
4. Nice and dark black
5. Doesn't get cakey, clumpy and overall spidery
6. Has a soft feel when dry, doesn't feel crispy
7. Super cheap
8. Smaller brush, perfect for precision

I still cannot believe that this is my favorite mascara. I am throwing away my other mascaras because this one really is everything I've been searching for. WOW!!!

on 5/2/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

While WnW has many quality products at rock bottom prices, sadly for me this is not one of them. My lashes are short and straight and of average fullness so I need a mascara that adds length as well as a of a bit of fullness. I always use waterproof mascara because for me it holds a curl while non waterproof does not. I really wanted this to work for me and though I have unsuccessfully used WnW mascara in the past I hopefully purchased this based on the good reviews. While I love the purple tube and the small wand that is where the love ends. This formula seems to be extra wet and as such pulls the curl out of my lashes leaving them sticking straight out. It adds neither length or volume and as such for me is unusable. I paid less than $3.00 for this so I don't regret trying this nor will I regret throwing it out. I definitely will not repurchase.