July 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While WnW has many quality products at rock bottom prices, sadly for me this is not one of them. My lashes are short and straight and of average fullness so I need a mascara that adds length as well as a of a bit of fullness. I always use waterproof mascara because for me it holds a curl while non waterproof does not. I really wanted this to work for me and though I have unsuccessfully used WnW mascara in the past I hopefully purchased this based on the good reviews. While I love the purple tube and the small wand that is where the love ends. This formula seems to be extra wet and as such pulls the curl out of my lashes leaving them sticking straight out. It adds neither length or volume and as such for me is unusable. I paid less than $3.00 for this so I don't regret trying this nor will I regret throwing it out. I definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by carabeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This has replaced Maybelline's GreatLash for me. It is great. I have long thick lashes anyway, and typically only need darkening and some length for daytime, and this fits that bill. It doesn't clump, the thin brush makes it easy to apply, and you can easily apply a little or more coats for more impact. It does not flake. Not sure I would recommend this for someone seeking volume, but that's not its game. The tube seems to stay a better consistency much longer than GreatLash. And for the price, it cannot be beat. I would rather replace this each month for half the price than try and eek out as much time as possible out of pricier mascaras. And as RiteAid and others run very good cosmetics sales, I would recommend stocking up when the roll-backs come around. Very good product especially for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

It's good for the price, I mainly use this on my bottom eyelashes just because the brush is so thin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this drugstore mascara! It lengthens, no mess, no clumping, it curls with a curler, it separates with its plastic wand, it separates, it makes my lashes look darker, it's wet so I can layer my look as much as I want to, it's a clean look. It's perfect for daytime when I just want to run out and do regular things without looking made-up. When I'm just wearing powder/or natural color moisturizer with spf and want to put on some mascara, I always reach for this one. I rarely have to pull out the q-tips for a quick clean-up too, that's how easy it is to use. I will definitely repurchase. I use it on top of my Buxom when I want extra definition to absolutely WOW my lashes, too. And it does that job without any problem whatsoever. This is my extra mascara that I love. I now have my fancy one and my inexpensive one for my two looks. I'm pretty well set. Cruelty-free, too. I love this one that Wet'n'Wild put out. I hope they keep it. Extra easy to remove, also.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love a good bargain mascara and was curious to try this one out based on the reviews I've read. Sadly this did nothing for me other then provide some separation to my lashes. Absolutely no length, no volume, and smudged like crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is good mascara for the price. I paid $3 at CVS. It gives my lashes a natural length and separation, great for a daytime look. I love lengthening mascaras and my favorites are from $7-$10 (Maybelline Define-a-Lash, Rimmel Glam Eyes, L'Oreal Telescopic) but for this price point, I like it. This a brush w/ plastic/rubber bristles perfect for separating. Apply carefully as this is a wet formula, which means you can easily build another layer, as long as you don't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara for cheap! Doesn't do much for volume but gives very natural looking length and holds a curl like no other!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For the very low price, this mascara is amazing. Its wand is plastic with short, spiky bristles, and it has a rather wet formula. I could see the wetness of this mascara making short, sparse lashes droop, but on me, I really like the effect. I have decently long, full eyelashes already, and this mascara only helps them get longer! It also holds a curl very nicely. The curl actually stays all day on me! I like to top this with Covergirl Lash Blast for a little volume, since MegaLength lacks a little in that regard. However, it's marketed as a lengthening mascara, and I really like the length it gives me. If you have thin lashes, you may not like how wet the formula is. If you're like me, however, I'd give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the price and product! This mascara makes my lashes look miles longer than most other mascaras I have used. It's a glossy black color, which makes my lashes look shiny and healthy. This product even leaves my lashes curled! If you're going back and forth about buying this, I say give it a try. I don't think anyone would be disappointed. Just remember that this mascara is made to help length, not volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dqzhuzi

I don't recommend this to asian girls....it doesn't work on my lashes at all. :(