October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Play for Her

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got a sample and wore this for a few days. Initially I liked this, it's musky scent but it really does not have that much depth to it for a perfume. Within a few hours I couldn't smell it on me anymore. I'm surprised because Givenchy scents are usually very strong and long lasting on me. It also smells a lot like other perfumes on the market, like someone said Dior Addict Shine is very similar. Glad I got a sample, I won't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by amaiaisabella

Love this! Just received for Christmas. On me, it's a musky amber chocolate scent, sort of a lighter version of Ange ou Demon from the same line, but a bit more sweet. Dries down to a lovely sweet musk scent. A+!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been eyeing (and smelling) this scent for about a month now...the samples have been in my Cosmo & Marie Claire mags. lol I REALLY like it. The scent stays with me all day. The bottle is totally cutesie, it looks like a blingy iPod. The only draw back to this is you can't tell when you are out or almost out. I like to see how much I have in the bottle. The scent is soft and lush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Normally when i test something and instantly like it then that means a lot! This is how i felt with Play in the baby pink iPod like bottle.
Like the reviewer below mentioned it smells like Amber romance. Now that i think of it, Play reminds me of the Amber Romance lotion that i have except it is less sweeter and no headaches! Most Givenchy perfumes give me a bang in the head.

I havent tried Amber Romance in edt but have heard that it has a cherry note in it. Play doesnt appear to have that (to my nose). Play is a soft sweet amber scent. It is neither vanillary or powdery. Very easy to wear both for the office and for evenings out.

I'm so lemming this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not impressed with this. The initial notes smell just like Dior Addict Shine. But, they disappear quickly and what is left is just amber. It then smells just like Victoria's Secret Amber Romance. Not at all original plus the lasting power is very poor. No sale for me.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No