April 19, 2014 | 859 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by sum123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have this particular shade been discontinued ? I've been searching for it but can't seem too find it anywhere :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color & it goes on smooth. It's not drying. It lasts about 2 hours on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by RosieBest

I love this lipstick,the color looks great on me! It doesn't last a long very long time but it's not a big problem for me.I will repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Best dupe Ive found for MAC's snob. Its a creamyy pink with a lot of cool lavender undertones. It can be a little tricky for in between skin shades to pull off; because it can look chalky. But for either extremes-super fair or darker complexions it will be a good alternative for purples in the spring.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty light pink with cool undertones. Unfortunately, I have to constantly reapply it, so I will not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love it!! It is a gorgeous shade that really pops. I like it on its own, but I also purchased the NYX Mega Shine clear lip gloss and dabbed a bit over Primrose. Perfection! It's a little more glam than other lippies I wear, but I still think this could be my everyday look. It's very creamy. Even if it fades, I still have the tint left on my lips and I like it. Definitely try this if you want to feel girly, sexy, and fun all at once :p

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my! Such a pretty pink lipstick! I don't want to say it, but I think I may like this better than MAC's Creme Cup. This is an ever so slightly darker shade with more of a blue tone. Definitely wearable enough for every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by foppery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For two reasons, it's hard for me to find flattering pinky-nude lipsticks. First, I have very pigmented lips; second, I'm pale with purple-gray undertones (I promise I don't look like a corpse). Enter Primrose. It's a cool-toned mauve-based pink that would look more lilac on a warmer complexion, but on me it's a beautiful understated pink, more nude than bubblegum. (It's similar to MAC Creme Cup, which I also own and love, but Creme Cup is slightly warmer and more nude.)

It has a creamy, moisturizing texture, but it does wear off after an hour or two, as most pale lipsticks do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty pink that goes well with my warm NC30 skintone even though I feel that the lipstick leans a shade towards the cool side. It is definitely worth a try as it is really cheap at your local drugstore. I live in Canada and it is probably not more than $8.

My only gripe with this lipstick is that the staying power is very weak. It will definitely wear off once you eat or drink something. However, I don't mind reapplying it because the texture of the lipstick is super creamy and glides on easily (ex. versus MAC matte lipsticks this applies super smooth). It does settle into my lip lines just a little bit, but I think it should be ok if you exfoliate enough.

Overall, I will repurchase this again because I love the color! 4/5

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

BEST pink lipstick EVER! The color is gorgeous and I can see why everyone loves this. I have very fair Irish skin and this color looks great on me. Perfect glossy bluish pink with just the right amount of saturation. I don't care that it doesn't last that long .. the color is PERFECT! Doesn't have that orangey tone that a lot of pinks do which look horrible against your teeth.