December 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by smsavino

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this lipstick today because I wanted a new shade. My friend recommended Revlon and I read other positive reviews about Super Lustrous lipstick. Primrose is the perfect color for me. Because my lips aren't as full as they used to be, darker shades don't look good on me. Primrose is a lighter pink that isn't overly obvious but gives a nice color to brighten my face. It goes on smoothly and lasts a decent amount of time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Ugh this color looked awful on me! Way too light for my complexion. The only good thing I can say about this is how the lipstick felt great on my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

Definatly my everyday go to pink! I adore this pink colour, it has slight lavender undertones, which is gorgeous!

Doesn't bother me that I have to re-apply during the day. I really hope they don't discontinue this colour! Otherwise i'll defs be stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by JackieeT

LOVE THIS PRODUCT
if it ever was discontinued I would die....
This is my favorite lipstick of all time,every time I wear it I just love how it looks with my fair skin and it makes me feel super girly :) It is the perfect pink for me it's not really a nude which I normally wear but I wear this to school (I dont put on a lot) and I feel so much better wearing it. I would say it can be build up to a really bright colour but you don't need to apply that much to get the perfect look. It kind of has some lavender undertones way more pink but i have noticed in certain lighting it looks a little lavender. I WEAR THIS ALL YEAR ROUND!! who cares It definitely is a summer colour but i would wear it all year round. This does not stay on all day so you may need to re apply. Goes on super easy and creamy!
Pros
-pink colour
-opaque
-creamy formula
-perfect on fair skintones
-brighter pink but still a but neutral
-buildup colour can apply more shear
-lavender undertones (not too purple)
Cons
-does not last all day
-may look a little bright
THIS IS THE BEST GO AND TRY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!
xx jackie

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Luv Luv Luv this color HG status for me, such a creamy soft light muted pink without being old ladyish. depending on your choice of lipliner this lipstick can look soo many different ways, stays creamy wont dry out your lips re-applys great even after a long day (eating,smoking,etc) . I really hope they aren't discontinuing this color like they did Pink Pout, Its been extremely hard to find lately, i thought it was sold out but i realized this color isnt even listed on some of the displays anymore :( , i did manage to find at CVS or walgreens for 12.99 ( wayyyy to much) but not much luck elsewhere. Anywhoo ill always love this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by sum123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have this particular shade been discontinued ? I've been searching for it but can't seem too find it anywhere :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color & it goes on smooth. It's not drying. It lasts about 2 hours on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by RosieBest

I love this lipstick,the color looks great on me! It doesn't last a long very long time but it's not a big problem for me.I will repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Best dupe Ive found for MAC's snob. Its a creamyy pink with a lot of cool lavender undertones. It can be a little tricky for in between skin shades to pull off; because it can look chalky. But for either extremes-super fair or darker complexions it will be a good alternative for purples in the spring.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty light pink with cool undertones. Unfortunately, I have to constantly reapply it, so I will not buy this again.