December 20, 2014 | 1681 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Her Name Was Glowla Palette

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i love the bad gal mascara and the blush and the white highlight shadow but this is a very natural low key kit. the shadows are all natural colours a little powdery but fine the gloss is very sheer and the high beem and moon beem hardly shows up on me. i'm only keeping this kit for the natural lazy days when i take my son to the park but other then that i don't think i'll be grabing this Palette much. nothing will ever take the place of my urban decay naked Palette i swear i can't live without it x

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Simoneelise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you like all the items in this set it is an excellent value. Personally, I was hoping for more from the eyeshadows. The colours are lovely, but quality is not what I was hoping for. I find them a bit chalky and not highly pigmented. I also don't care for the lipgloss, as it doesn't add any colour to my lips and the scent is too strong. The blush is very nice, and although it is not full sized I think it would last quite a while. I also like both high lighters, and the small size would be perfect for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by agentliz007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect make up kit! It's the only thing I'm taking on my upcoming trip to Europe. The blush is gorgeous, the shadow pigmentations are perfect, the mascara triples my lashes, and the lip gloss is out right sexy. As a total bonus, the packaging is adorable! An absolute steal for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by mcaceres90

Looooooove it! The only thing is I don't use is the mascara and lip gloss, but I'm not a lip gloss kind of person. The eyeshadows are great! Not one color I wouldn't use, because they're not ridiculous "out there" colors. This palette comes with everything you'll ever need! Other than foundation and eyeliner. But it definitely made me glow, especially when I used it with my NARS Sheer Glow foundation :) The packaging is gorgeous, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Luika718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This palette is perfection for me :) If I had asked Benefit Cosmetics to custom-make a palette for me, I don't think I could've chosen any better products. I already own and love the blush, Coralista, and the highlighter, highbeam and loved them, so that was nothing new. I think for me, the winning part was the eyeshadows!! Gorgeous nude-peachy, bronzy shades that are perfect for a natural eye. They are super velvety and pigmented. I do however recommend wearing a primer underneath (I've been using my Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in RSVP underneath and it works great). Also, I've been wanting to try the Bad Gal Lash for some time, and I'm so glad it came in this kit because I LOOOOOOOOVE it! I can't believe there are so many negative reviews about this mascara on here! It gives me the prettiest jet blag, super long lashes! I will definitely be going out and purchasing a full size of this mascara once the mini size runs out.
In short, this palette is an amazing neutral day look! I recommend it so much that I'm actually thinking of buying a second one to stock up, for when I run out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by hanhnee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a great little kit for on the go makeup! It has almost everything. I just pack a tiny makeup bag with an eyelash curler, eyeliner, mineral powder and concealer to go with this kit and that's everything i need. The Coralista blush is beautiful on my 20-something skin and my mom's 50-something skin as well. It has light flecks of gold shimmer in its peachy-coral color. The lipgloss is sticky and im not fond of the smell/taste, but its bearable. The color is a perfect nude for smokey eyes, it looks a bit pasty at first but it warms up with your natural lip undertones after a few minutes. The e/s aren't amazing, but they are nice pinky brown neutrals for on the go. I should try them over a primer though, maybe they'll look more intense. The mascara has a full wand, and coats the lashes evenly without clumping. Gives my lashes great volume, doesn't do much for length. The two highlighers are wonderful! probably my fav, besides the blush. They blend so nicely and give a natural luminescence to your cheekbones, nose bridge, and brow bone! I will definitely buy a full size one of the pinky toned highlighter when i run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The eyeshadows in this palette are powdery and chalky--a big disappointment for me. The lip gloss is sticky, not pigmented, and the smell is obnoxiously sweet. Coralista blush is lovely but the brush that comes with it is scratchy and useless. I would not recommend this palette. Sephora has other value combos that are more worth it. It is $36 from Sephora. I would recommend the Some Beauty to Love value kit from Sephora over this ($29) since the e/s and lipgloss are awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by LeahManc

OMG! I am in love! This amazing kit comes with High Beam and Moon Bean minis, mini Coralista blush, 5 eyeshadows, mini Bad Gal mascara and a FULL SIZE lip gloss! It is absolutely gorgeous! You could take this on a night out and look amazing all night long. Beware those with small handbags though, its quite big, bigger than the Confessions of a Concealaholic kit. It's a must have for Benebabes!