November 26, 2014 | 987 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lipcare SPF 4

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

It literally smells like fresh picked strawberries. Not like jam or candy, but the real thing. How did they do that? The tint is very light and hardly noticeable on me. It feels smooth and like a nice balm. I love all of the Nivea balms for their quality. I also find myself buying all of them when I am in Ulta... It's made in Germany, so that explains the quality. This contains jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, and shea butter, with mango and lime. Update: Be a little more precise with applying this one, because if it strays from outside your lips it will look like you've been eating strawberries or jam. :) It's a soft balm for me, but that could be because of the warmer weather right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this and the one in cherry. Personally, I like this more because it's glossier than the cherry one. It smells delicious and it very moisturizing, plus it gives a nice red-orangey tint to the lips (-: With this, I don't have to worry about applying to much unlike the cherry one, because the cherry one eventually turns your lips full on red with 3 or 4 coats!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by bmk4343

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great tinted lip balm! I like it a lot better than the Cherry flavored one. It is pretty moisturizing and feels smooth on my lips. The sheer red tint really flatters my skin tone (and I think it would look good on a lot of different skin tones). I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a cute lil red tube of amazing-smelling strawberry flavor chapstick/balm/tint, i've noticed only the foreign brands make that strawberry scent amazing. Made in Germany. cute, portable, lovely texture, not too moisturizing but easy to apply if you're rushing or too lazy to put on the whole 9 yards of lip liner, polish, etc. 2.99 at walgreens

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product.....I can can this a true tinted lip balm.......I love the sheer strawberry color. Reminds me of the Fresh Sugar Rose Treatment. This feels okay on........but it is slightly drying. The tint makes up for it, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Sheer tint. Somewhat cool light red. The color on the lips is just a bit cooler than the color of the tube, etc. SPF. Feels good on. Yummy scent. I prefer this one to the Cherry because this is a bit warmer in color.

CONS: Can't find one except for the slightly awkward application of the product due to the shape and size.

ALTERNATES: This is a truly decent dupe for Fresh's Rose Lip Treatment.

****This is not the same thing as Nivea's "Lip Care Strawberry Kiss."*****

[[[ There is another review for this under the name Nivea Lip Care Strawberry with a lot more reviews. ]]]

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No