July 31, 2014 | 2117 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in "Private Viewing" #204A

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I have this in the new formulation/bottle. This is a nice nude on my caramel skintone. It looks like is a good color for a variety of tones. There is a tiny hint of shimmer that can be seen at certain angles. The formula is good, too. Two coats with a base and top coat lasted 5 days with only tip wear. Very nice for the price.
However, I have to take a lippie off for the brush. Yikes! Be sure to open your bottle and check your brushes before buying! The brush in the first bottle I had was terrible. It was too wide and got stuck in the neck of the bottle, making it a challenge for me to finish my manicure. I returned it and got another bottle because I loved the color so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is fairest nude for nails!! I love this shade it's a very nice nude shade that is somewhat sheer but buildable. I used 4 coats on my toes. It's non-streaky,applies well,cheap,and pretty. This is a nice nude on my nc40 skin tone and it goes with anything. I have used about 4 other wet n wild shades and this one is the only one that I would purchase again. I have the formula in the new bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color is nice. It requires 3 thin coats or 2 thick coats to become opaque. My major problem is the brush! The bristles are so coarse they drag lines through the polish. And the brush seems like it was supposed to be rounded, but looks like it was trimmed with a pair of kindergarten scissors. All of the bristles are uneven and jagged. I'll keep shopping for a more opaque nude shade with a nicer brush.

My picture is the one with the cheetah stamping (Mash plate #23).
Base color: WnW "Private Viewing"
Cheetah stamp: WnW "Black Creme"
Gold accent: Color Club "Gingerbread Man"

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by rawrcatx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased Private Viewing yesterday at the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale for 99c. I've been eyeing this particular shade for quite a while, but it was a tiny bottle and I wasn't so sure if I'd like it on my skintone. Well, the half off sale solved that for me.
I tried it on right when I got home, so I can't comment on if it really does "megalast". I used two coats to achieve an almost opaque look but you should probably use three in order to perfect it. The color is a VERY subtle nude. I can only describe it as a light tan, beige-y shade that almost gave me mannequin hands. It's a hair too tan to give me full-on mannequin hands but it's quite close. I do love the color though, since it's so subtle it will go with everything! In short, this is a beautiful, affordable nude.
The dry time was very quick which I loved, but let's get to the brush. It was too big for the bottle and just... Wonky. It's also quite wide and thick which I wasn't expecting, but I can deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this at Walmart for about $3CAD. I find it to be a little pricey since it's such a small bottle, and the formula is streaky and too sheer for my taste. It takes about 3 thick coats for me to get it to be opaque. Right now I have on one thin coat and one super thick second coat and I can still see the lunulae through the polish. It doesn't look bad, looks very natural. but I like my polish to be opaque. Also, the brush feels very dense to me. I think that gets in the way of it bending when you apply the polish so it's a little tricky.

The colour is very similar to Rimmel's Bare Naked. If you're a fan of that colour but you don't like the fine shimmer and the opaqueness, then Private Viewing would be good for you.

I love how fast this nail polish dries and I really like the colour. It also lasts very long and is very durable. However, I don't think I'll be buying it again, unless they make the bottle bigger or they sell it for cheaper. I'd rather have nail polish that lasts fewer days but is more opaque.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Someone else said it, this is a great "go to nude." more warm beige-y tan than a taupe as its warm in tone to my eyes. Enough pigment to show, but nothing flashy, a great, appropriate, wear anywhere polish. I like unobtrusive colors if my outfit, or maybe lip or eye makeup will be standing out. This like all the rest in this line, wear like iron on me, chip resistant, works in manis or pedis so great value. Good consistency, 2 coats are perfect, good brush, too wide=a lot of clean up after, too thin=streaks. Cheap, $1.99 (U.S), but does not look it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by UHDPA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a dark pinkish beige color, it looks great with my asian skin color. The brush is the only issue, I even thought it was deformed. I have steady hands, so I can deal with it. I will buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sherizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been really into wet n wild products lately, but I was really disappointed in this nail polish. The packaging is really cute and you can't beat the price of wet n wild, but the color didn't look that great against my tan skintone. Also, the formula was good and easy to apply, but I have no idea why they would include an angled brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Garianne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this nude shade, have it on now. Great neutral color to go with any outfit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lululuvs4ever21

Nude Nail Polish on a budget! I had been eyeing this nail polish for a while in target, because it was a nude and also it was on the wet n wild line, meaning it was inexpensive. I decided to pick it up, and OMG I LOVE IT. It is a pinky/peachy nude that I would recommend to medium/tan/dark skin tones! It looks so subtle, natural on my hands. And I don't know if this will make sense, but it makes my hands look so feminine/dainty! I wash the dishes a lot, so my hands doesn't look as soft/smooth as it should. The polish is very sheer, but no biggie, since it still has a smooth application; It wasn't thick or goopy at all. I used three coats, two may probably be enough but I used one more as a cherry on top~ I have also come to the conclusion that I like the fat, short nail polish brush, as it helps me control better on where my polish goes. The only prob i have is I wish it came in a bigger size bottle, but hey for 1.99 it's still good. Go and pick it up! You won't regret it :)