July 28, 2014 | 2069 users online

Other - Crest - Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal Professional Effects Enamel Safe Dental Whitening Kit,

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

awesome

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by tomiko3

First let me say that while i do appreciate crest coming out with a product that actually adheres to the teeth instead of sliding around i do believe that if the vivid version had the same adhesive it would work just as well as the professional effects and at a fraction of the cost... with that being said these do indeed work and while my teeth prior to using these were not at all bad considering i am an avid tea/coffee/ drinker and berry eater i did want a more prominent white for my college graduation. At first in my quest i did try the vivid version of the 3d whitening but hated the slip effect they gave despite being as patient as possible. After finishing up half the box and seeing an effect but realizing that it would take more strips i decided to purchase the professional effects. After using these once i noticed the same amount of effect that i gained out of 5 treatments of the prior, which was a major plus. However, the next day i experienced such a sensitivity that completely threw me off that i could barely concentrate; especially on my lower set of teeth. I figured that perhaps i had left them on too long considering that i wasnít counting down the minutes till removal as i did with the former. Now with that being said i tried them again about 4 hours ago and not only did i make sure to take them off after 30 minutes but the sensitivity is mind blowing and disorienting; so much so that i had to take and ibuprofen to thwart the pain. Final verdict, yes these do work, and relatively quickly but god do they hurt. donít attempt to wear these on a busy day. and for reference my threshold for pain is high and Iíve very rarely ever experienced tooth sensitivity before

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by T00thfairy

A few years ago I bought Crest White Strips premium for my mom, and she left them laying around the house for a while, I completely forgot we had them till I found them in a closet. Anyway, my teeth were always pretty white, but I figured I can make them whiter. So I tried using them.. the instructions were 2x a day 30 minutes each time. So I did so for about 3 days and saw very little results, the strips were annoying and moved all over the place, and then one day I looked at the package and found they were expired. So I decided I wanted to try the Advanced Seal Professional strips just for fun, they were MUCH better than the Premium (maybe b/c they weren't expired, or maybe because they ACTUALLY stayed in place, and I only had to use them once a day)... so I was pretty excited about these, I used them for 2 days and on the third I felt this SHARP, intense pain on my lower tooth. The pain persisted the entire day & my teeth became sensitive. But I could definitely see the results!! the next day I went to see my dentist, he told me not to use them for a week, but I tried them after 24 hours anyway ... and OMG was that a mistake, after 10 minutes of them on I felt that sharp pain times 10! and I pulled off the strips and sat down to write this review. My teeth were never sensitive, now they kind of are but I hope it goes away. I think I'll try the strips again in a few days, even tho I dont need them. I dont wanna waste the 50 bucks I spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this whitening kit. I notice whiter teeth after just one use. Makes my teeth a bit sensitive after use, so I can only use them every other day or every 2 days. Would def. repurchase and already have done so! Affordable if you use a $10 off coupon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I love these! The original WhiteStrips launched when I was in seventh grade, right at the moment I got my braces off. My mom bought them as a treat for me, and I've been faithful ever since. However, this product has really stepped up its game even more. The new advanced seal is AMAZING! No more lifting or slipping, and boy do they stick! I can even drink water and talk much more easily than with the older versions. I like to whiten my teeth pretty often, but even so I can see a great increase in the vibrancy of my tooth color with each use. They are on the expensive side, but they really do work! Even my friends - some of whom play sports and often end up toothless - notice how bright and glowy my teeth are.

I have two uncles who are dentists/dental surgeons. My mother got her teeth professionally whitened in the office, but my uncles recommended these for me. She drinks lots of coffee, I drink lots of dark sodas. When we compared results, my teeth were actually whiter and brighter! I swear by these. They work better than the much more expensive sets I've used, namely GoSmile B1 Whitening. They are so easy to use and fulfill their promise - I'm a lifelong fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Hannahawesome

I've been using 1 set of strips a day for 6 days now, and while I notice a slight difference (my teeth seem "brighter"), they aren't really all that more white. I didn't really have yellow teeth to begin with, so that could be part of the problem, but I feel like these should be giving me more of a dramatic effect, seeing as they are the strongest ones available. My teeth look great when I first take off the strips, but at the end of the day my teeth look no whiter than they did a week ago.
I'll edit this if I end up feeling any differently about these whitestrips. I think I might start trying to use 2 sets of strips a day and see what happens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I have used crest white strips in the past, the last kind I used was the advanced seal. Sometimes they make my teeth hurt a little right after I use them but I don't ever use the whole box in a row, just once in awhile when my teeth look dingy so the sensitivity soon goes away. I saw that the pro effects advanced seal strips were supposed to be bigger to cover more teeth so I bought them (despite the steep price) as not covering enough teeth was my chief complaint with the strips in the past. I used these for the first time last night. OUCH! It is afternoon the next day and my teeth still hurt. I threw out my apple cause biting it hurt so bad. They don't look like they whitened my teeth anymore than the regular advanced seal kind but they sure hurt more! I am hoping this sensitivity goes away soon or a I won't be able to continue using them. Even with my mouth shut my teeth ache. Strips that cover more teeth was a good idea but I have to wonder if these make my teeth hurt so bad what they are doing to the enamel. EDIT: I have used these since with no problem and have decided the pain the first time was because after removing the strips I did not clean my teeth. Now I make sure to brush after the strips come off and it is fine. I also do see a slightly more dramatic whitening effect than the other strips now that I have used the strips several times.