July 22, 2014 | 2047 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by samanthasvay

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. They make my lashes extremely long and I don't even have to curl my eyelashes. It separate my lashes, it doesn't clump and make them look really dark. Everything I personally like within a mascara. The wand is long and skinny, even and easy to apply to your lashes. I've bought like 3 more just to keep in stock.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by rkhan38

Heard about this mascara through beauty gurus but it really did suck. It dried too fast and hardly any actual mascara gets onto the wand which sucks so it's like I'm dragging a dry mascara wand through my lashes. It does separate and extend them which I like however would not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

If you have hooded eyes, even slightly like myself, I advise passing on this mascara.

The formula is very, very wet. To the point it nearly dribbles and runs off the brush. When I applied it it immediately smudged and was all over my eyelids. I figured, I'll wipe it off and see how it wears. But it continued smearing all day and ending up on my lids, rather than my lashes.

To boot, it doesn't even look good on my short, tiny lashes either. Just turns them into a few long pointy spidery looking. . .ugh. Looks like I have 4 lashes, albeit very oddly long lashes. It's just not an attractive look at all. I gave it a few more weeks to see if I might like it then, telling myself maybe the formula would dry out, and such other lies. But no, even when it dried out a bit, it still looked awful. There was really only one option left. . .

Tossed this PITA mascara right quick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by LaCenicienta

On the first day, I hated it because it felt very wet on my eyelashes. However, throughout the day it didn't seem to give me any sort of problem. It gave me great length, I felt no need to curl my lashes, and it didn't smudge around all too much! The down side is that since it's not waterproof I had to be careful of sweating and crying (I've had some emotional meltdowns). I play volleyball and this mascara didn't smudge for me but if I was totally dripping in sweat SOME of it would get onto my brow-bone. This wasn't my number one go-to product but I would re-purchase it again:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

The brush applicator is a bit weird, but still good.....it smudges as the day progress though

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Simonenybroe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I hate this mascara. I've tried a lot of mascaras, but this i the worst. i formula is tooooooooo wet. I read that i could open it and stop using it for a while so it could dry a bit. But i didn't help. When you apply it to your lashes its so clumpy, and it feels like the mascara never dries on the lashes. and it doesn't hold the curl at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

Wow. I could not believe after applying this mascara that my lashes were not lengthed or thickened in any way shape or form. I was using maybelline falsies before this and can't believe how this does not work at all. I also don't think it will make my eyelashes grow. It will do for now but I'm kind of dissapointed. I don't know why it didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I was dissapointed with this mascara. It claimed to give endless lashes and it really didn't. It gave no volume, it didn't claim to, but it gave very little length. This is okay for a natural mascara that adds a little something but if you try to build it up it clumps and sticks together, it also is quite wet and feels greasy and makes my eyelashes look limp and shorter than they actually are. So much for "lash accelerator endless" -_-

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by dangerbob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Lash Accelerator Endless mascara. Not really sure what the difference is between Endless & the original...possibly Endless is a fiber mascara?

Usually I rely on Covergirl Lashblast Volume to get dark, big, fat, false-looking lashes, however I was really getting fed up on how many times I have to repurchase lash blast because it dries out sooo quickly (1.5 months).

I've been using Lash Accelerator Endless for two months now, and it's still going strong.
The first thing I noticed was how BLACK this formula is. Wow it's such a deep, true, black. No hint of grey at all (unlike clumpcrusher, and every type of mascara in the CG lashblast line). It's really nice and dark. I like how thin & defined the brush is, it's very easy to maneuver. I don't find the formula too wet (for me, too wet is L'Oreal Voluminous), and it's not dry either.

This mascara gives me very long lashes, and gives me some volume as well. It's extremely buildable, although you don't need many coats at all. Honestly, I'm used to doing 3-5 coats with other mascara, but I only need 2 (MAYBE 3) coats with this mascara.
Holds a curl nicely, doesn't weight my lashes down. I have not had any problems with smudging, or flaking during the day. Maybe not as clump-free as Lashblast volume, but I don't need to apply as much to get the same effect anyways.

Packaging is sinful though. Definitely the ugliest mascara in my collection. All of the Rimmel mascaras I have are pretty bad looking (all the bulky Scandel'eyes, the cheap extra WOW lash...) but this yellow & black monstrosity takes the cake. At least the cap clicks to let you know it's closed. And yeah, I just love how dark the formula is. I have never seen a such a rich, dark colour in any mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I absolutely love this mascara! I've been on the hunt for a great, blacker than black mascara, and this is it. It makes my lashes long, separated and beautiful! I finally found my HG mascara!