July 31, 2014 | 2195 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff smells like house paint and makes my eyelashes feel like grasshopper legs. They snap off any time I touch my lids. My lashes aren't long or luscious, but now I look like I have hacked them with scissors. Binned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't like this mascara that much... Won't go for it again...
It doesn't gives that much volume to my eyelids.....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by kyndie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just did a review stating how much I lobed the Bombshell mascara by lash blast. I stand by everything I said about that one but It seems to me that this is the exact same product that is on side #1 of the bombshell mascara and that is really all you need. Side #2 of Bombshell is pretty much just a waterproofer so it's unnecessary unless you are a swimmer or cry a lot or something. It gives my crappy little lashes great volume and really nice length! And best of all it is one of the best mascaras I have used as far as not smudging or flaking. Almost no smudges or flakes at the end of a long, hot, busy day. The packaging is still a bit bulky. The handle is kind of an odd shape and slips around a bit in your fingers but it is better than the heaviness of the Bombshell handle. I really love this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sararaxo

I would actually give this a 2.5 b/c it has way more cons than pros.

PROS
- almost no clumps
- lasts long

CONS
- does not lengthen as much if you have really small or slick straight lashes, like me
- there is no volume whatsoever. (surprisingly) curling beforehand makes a major difference
- difficult to remove
- you have to literally coat it on a couple times to get it to be "voluminized" or so. and once you do that, then it clumps like crazy
- gets all over lid/undereyes if you dont apply carefully, since the brush is so small bristled and limited

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not sure what the hype is about. I'm not a huge fan of Covergirl, L'Oreal, etc. mascaras and this was no different.

The brush is way too big to hold comfortably. The wand gets deeply coated in product, in effect making the bristles seem shorter...which makes it very difficult to get any separation and causes lots of clumping.

For $7, I'd rather get a Boots or Neutrogena mascara that I don't have to pile on to get results. No lengthening at all. Volume is mostly from clumping. Returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my holy grail mascara,besides L'oreal telescopic carbon black,and the L'oreal voluminous carbon black mascara.

It volumizes,and lengthens my lashes beautifully.I have tried many high end mascaras,and this drugstore gem blows them all out of the water.

I highly recommend,and would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I tried thus far! The micro-bristles helps me apply the mascara evenly to my lashes and make sure that the lashes don't clump. I love the volume and the length after applying it. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. The look is dramatic!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well...I have a new appreciation for this mascara! I have used this for a long time, trying other mascaras along the way. I tend to always come back to this one. I tried a few different high end mascaras for a while that just were not all that impressive. I noticed serious smudging with them, which is SO not a good look. However, I never really notice smudging with this mascara. There is some flaking but compared to the raccoon eyes I was getting with other mascaras, not worth it! This truly is a good choice for drugstore mascara. I am going to try my new eyelash primer with this to see if I can get just a tad more volume and length. Overall, this is a very decent mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by povertyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi there. I buy this mascara time and time again. It doesn't clump on my lashes, and adds a small amount of length and volume for me.

I used great lash a couple times and while it did work well, it did clump for me.

I like the rubber brush too.

This mascara does not dry out. I love love love define a lash.... BUT.. It dries out in like a week!!! :[[[[[[[ I really like the wet formula it looks nice on my lashes but I stopped buying it because it dries so quick and after that it looks like crap. Lash blast never dries out for me and doesn't clump, which is why I will continue buying it until I see a wet formula mascara that stays wet after time!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by carolp10015

I love this mascara! I have straight average sized lashes and this really adds oomph to them! This mascara volumizes, lengthens and defines lashes. It's not clumpy as other mascaras are unless you put too much. This is great for an everyday mascara because it's very natural looking. If you want the big false lashes mascara, this wouldn't be the choice. The price is okay for what you're getting and the packaging is nice. Many people are wondering why the brush is so big! Well it's a volumizing mascara so the brush is supposed to be big. Some advice is to wipe some of the product off the brush with a tissue or toilet paper to reduce clumpage. Do this for every mascara you own! It really helps. I wear this for school almost everyday and it doesn't smudge or flake. This is safe for contact wearers or sensitive eyes because I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts. Last Blast Volume is one of my favorite mascaras so I would definitely repurchase!