September 19, 2014 | 1191 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product does help my brows stay in place for a while, however my brow hairs are so thick that I don't think anything could tame them sometimes. I would repurchase this product though as it's so cheap and I'm pretty sure all the expensive brands would do exactly the same job as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have repurchased this many times, LOVE this product, AMAZING price, only a few bucks and works beautifully, cant get better than this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by melkarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best drugstore gel! I often get questions on how my eyebrows hair stays in place because people can never detect the gel. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I only think the packaging/lid is ugly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Ethana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best and the cheapest brow gel ever! Why I only give 4 stars is because the time it takes for the product to dry is too long. I guess that's my only complaint. Would definitely recommend this, though!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ravonnilu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very cheap and does the job! I have thick brows but this makes my brow look groomed and thin. Love this product. Will keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by kimeee

So cheap and does the job!! Keeps my brows in place and makes them look more groomed and clean. I've gone through at least 4 of these. Will definitely keep repurchasing :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Eileeneileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, i have got Natural thick eyebrows and this product DO NOT help to shape them .. Not the best product for my Brows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great brow gel on those days you just want to put them into place. I do not use it on top of filler. I have very thick brow and a swipe of this and I'm out of the door.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for the past few years as a brow gel to set my brows. It works great & you can't beat the price. I've noticed this time that the mascara is more wet than it's been in the past. IDK if they changed the formula or whatever, but I just wipe the excess off the brush & swipe it through my brows. I don't feel like I'm wasting product by doing that because it's so inexpensive anyway. For me, brow gel is something that I'll get the cheapest thing out there because it's not like it really makes a difference if you spend $2.00 or $10. Might as well save the money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

At only $3.95 I decided to go with this for my first brow gel to try and it has been good but nothing great honestly. It is clear and the packaging is transparent so you can see the colour change completely from your brow products which people find gross but I find the shade matches your brows better. I prefer it now after a few months use now that the colour isn't so clear because I found it would leave noticeable clumps of product in my brows at times, meaning that it picks up way too much product.

Longevity wise, I found my brows stayed in place for only half a day before going back to a soft feel like they normally would. It does give a hard crunchy feel but that's why it holds the style. So for that it isn't great because the unruly ones will come out of place throughout the day.

The packaging itself is cheap and you pay for that. After 3 months of pretty much daily use the wand has snapped off from the lid just now which I'm not happy with as I still have a lot of product left. For the price its nothing upsetting just more annoying really.

Overall, a decent product that is super cheap so its definitely something that won't hurt to buy.