October 21, 2014 | 1603 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by yhaoo

Cheap, affordable brow gel that gets the job done. It holds my brows in place better than Maybelline Great Lash Clear, and it is a better price. My only gripe against it is the packaging: the plastic cap cracked and broke within a few weeks of using it. But that's something I can forgive, since its price tag is so small. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

really good and cheap product. it keeps my brows in place and i use it as a cheap alternative to Anastasia lash topcoat. doesn't uncurl my lashes but it does for some people

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by uxi

A very inexpensive product that is great for taming unruly hairs such as brows and baby hairs without leaving any crustiness or colour. It is however useless on the lashes as it weighs it down and actually uncurls any curlings on the lashes. Do not purchase it for use as a clear mascara, you will be disappointed.
The mascara brush is great for brushing through hairs. Will recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product does help my brows stay in place for a while, however my brow hairs are so thick that I don't think anything could tame them sometimes. I would repurchase this product though as it's so cheap and I'm pretty sure all the expensive brands would do exactly the same job as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have repurchased this many times, LOVE this product, AMAZING price, only a few bucks and works beautifully, cant get better than this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by melkarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best drugstore gel! I often get questions on how my eyebrows hair stays in place because people can never detect the gel. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I only think the packaging/lid is ugly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Ethana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best and the cheapest brow gel ever! Why I only give 4 stars is because the time it takes for the product to dry is too long. I guess that's my only complaint. Would definitely recommend this, though!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ravonnilu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very cheap and does the job! I have thick brows but this makes my brow look groomed and thin. Love this product. Will keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by kimeee

So cheap and does the job!! Keeps my brows in place and makes them look more groomed and clean. I've gone through at least 4 of these. Will definitely keep repurchasing :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Eileeneileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, i have got Natural thick eyebrows and this product DO NOT help to shape them .. Not the best product for my Brows